Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 24,901 to 24,920 of 27,917

Gridatttack

@VeeFlamesNL: Thanks!

Oh, and don't take it too personally on that xD I wasn't targeting you due to wanting you lose first.
I was so I could fight with you, and learn more on the Kirby matchup, as you are actually the first good Kirby user I met. I did learn about the possible combos I could get trapped in, as well as noting your back air is a kill move.

Edited on by Gridatttack

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Rexcalibr

I beat this guy with Zelda in under 2 minutes. Finished him off with the reverse kangaroo kick. I think the Tournament mode was a disappointment but the Youtube upload feature is pretty cool, even if it can only be 3 minute max.

Rexcalibr

CapeSmash

Rexcalibr wrote:

the Youtube upload feature is pretty cool, even if it can only be 3 minute max.

I agree. My replays are usually a minute or shorter due to Ganondorf's insane power and disrespect. So the limit doesn't really bother me.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

@Gridattack Thanks! And you're a great Shulk, too. An awesome one, in fact. I noticed you were always coming for me, though!
@TheGreatLord Thanks, but believe me, forward throw + fair combos are a staple for me. I guess I underused the combo or something.Maybe next time! Oh, and you're perfect with C' Falcon grabs. Most Falcons I face online miss their grabs all the time, it's funny.
@UGXWolf Thanks.

In FG his grab comes out late somtimes so that could be why. Hopefully we match up sometimes again! Looking forward to the next tourney...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

CapeSmash

I really hope they add Smash 64 to the Virtual Console soon. I don't want to play with the N64 controller, and I don't feel like hacking my Wii right now. Plus I want to see how the game controls on the Gamepad, Pro controller, and try it out on off-TV play.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Hendesu

I find it stupid that you can't create tourneys if you're console banned from Miiverse. How does Tourneys involve with Miiverse? It's doesn't make sense. And I really wanted to create a tourney that is full of Hitler Miis battles called "Hitler revenge."

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Hendesu

@TylerTheCreator: For having a agruement about Ryu in Smash Bros. Someone posted that Ryu is a useless character to be in Smash Bros and he wanted Shadow the Heghog in the game. The post caused lots of replies and agruements. (Which I was in.)
Eventually, the OP got butthurt began reporting on all the users who agrue against him. Soon enough, I was banned from Miiverse. (And I kept making alts to counterattack his posts. Basically, it's his fault who got me console banned.)

Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Hendesu

@TylerTheCreator: Because my other accounts were perma banned. (Which you can't post.)

[Started 10/31/15]

TylerTheCreator

@NightmareEater: But why, after getting perma-banned multiple times, did you feel the need to make another account just to prove a point to this person?

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Hendesu

TylerTheCreator wrote:

@NightmareEater: But why, after getting perma-banned multiple times, did you feel the need to make another account just to prove a point to this person?

Actually no. I was bored as heck and decided to hangout on there. I didn't thought getting banned means I can't use some features in games.

[Started 10/31/15]

TylerTheCreator

@NightmareEater: It's okay to just say you were angry and you wanted to stay in the debate. Just be honest.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

Bigtime

Man, I was really excited for offline tournaments. How disappointing.

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Bigtime

Man, I was really excited for offline tournaments. How disappointing.

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Pootypie

I'm looking forward to do some 1v1 matches, I believe I added a few. So if anyone is ready I will see when I can do the matches!

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MsJubilee

Finally fixed my internet,so i can play online ugh.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Joeynator3000

Decided to record another chaotic Smash video with my Amiibos...DK is still a nightmare out of all 5. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic