Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 3,281 to 3,300 of 14,636

jariw

The hacker that revealed the future unlocks apparently said there are 2 other future ranks available as well.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

luke17

Since I began keeping my OWN stats since Nintendo sucks:
W/L: 51-38
Win%: 57.3%
K/D: 337-256
K/D Ratio: 1.32
Wouldn't you like to know your own stats? Aren't you just ALITTLE curious?

luke17

Joeynator3000

...Not really.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

-Green-

What do you guys think is the best weapon in the game?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

veeflames

Aromaiden wrote:

What do you guys think is the best weapon in the game?

Ranked Battles: Kelp Splatterscope. That thing's pretty boss. I have been switching to my Turf War weapon recently... don't know why.
Turf Wars: Aerospray MG. Rapid fire, powerful, and is Inkzooka-ready. And the special fills up quite fast, too.

I just want to say this; You don't run around with a charger. You have to... er... set camp. Do not hesitate to retreat if you are under attack.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

luke17

Best Weapon? After trying all the weapons for turfwar, I STILL do best with Splattershot Jr.! Well-rounded, and you can be invincible for your special.

luke17

Spoony_Tech

luke17 wrote:

Since I began keeping my OWN stats since Nintendo sucks:
W/L: 51-38
Win%: 57.3%
K/D: 337-256
K/D Ratio: 1.32

I do wish the game let us at least see our own stats. If nothing else a win loss record would be nice. I would say I'm definitely in the positive in both win loss and kdr but would like to know by how much.

My favorite all around weapon is the .52 Deco. Just enough range for what I need and nice rapid fire.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

-Green-

I personally love using the Gal weapons most of all. I just find them to be amazing.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

ultraraichu

Can't say which is the best weapon since it mostly depends on how well the person use it, but my favorite weapon is the .96 Gal. Nice range, awesome sub-weapon and with the special I know where my enemies are to hunt or avoid.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

jariw

luke17 wrote:

Perhaps a little, but not the Turf War K/D ratio, which is completely useless statistics for my playing style. When I play Turf War nowadays, I often reach a +9.0 vibe or above before my first loss, so I guess my winning % in Turf War could be around 80-90% anyway. But my Turf War K/D ratio is about 50/50 or perhaps even less than that.

I looked at the available statistics in Splatoon regarding turf point covered for each weapon and was surprised at the result, since the weapon set that has the highest turf points isn't my main for Turf War anymore. If I add the turf points for all the different weapons I get a point slightly below 600,000, and the weapon set that I covered the most turf with was at 217,000.

luke17 wrote:

Best Weapon?

The weapon set that suits your playing style and the map rotation.

jariw

Fazermint

So if the connection is unstable and the game kicks you out, you lose 12 points. Neet.

Smash 4 manifest: I shall not

Spam ranged attacksCenter my playstyle around 1 or 2 combosFish for meteor spikesInsult my opponent through player tags

Nintendo Network ID: VanHelvet

jump

luke17 wrote:

Best Weapon? After trying all the weapons for turfwar, I STILL do best with Splattershot Jr.! Well-rounded, and you can be invincible for your special.

I find in splatzone the chargers rule, if a team has a good sniper then their chances of winning dramatically increase although saying that I'm not keen on them myself. I prefer to be more frantic with my Gal, sneaking into the enemies side and taking them out in surprise, jumping into the splat zone to take out 2/3 people before I'm taken out myself, dancing infront of snipers as they keep trying to aim at me etc which goes against the snipers type of play.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

erv

I'm strange for being more at home with a heavy blaster or a roller. I love the splat roller more than the kraken one though. And yes, I'm even way more efficient with them in ranked mode.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

jariw

The matchmaking for Regular Battles is apparently (according to the Japanese magazine "Nintendo Dream") based on the player's gaming style rather than the player's level, so you're more likely to end up with players using your own style of play. Things like kill count, death counts and paint points are used to match players in Regular Battles.

jariw

UGXwolf

@luke17 No, I'm not particularly interested in that because those stats are highly arbitrary in this particular game.

@Aromaiden There's no doubt Aerospray RG is the most OP weapon in the game. It generally takes a great sniper or sneaky roller to beat them one-on-one.

As for me, I'm a big fan of the Custom Jet Squelcher in Ranked, The Gold Dynamo Roller, and the Splatershot Jr.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Jazzer94

My current favourite weapon has to be the Aerospray RG, it just works so well for both coverage and confrontation also the mines and inkstrike are just great sub weapons for both Ranked and and Turf Wars.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Spoony_Tech

Areosprayers don't bother me. I usually keep them at bay with my added distance. Try not to let them get above me either.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

elhozzo

posted this on eurogamer,net, but trying here too ... will buy a wired connection and try that this week :

got this a couple of days ago... seems lovely, lots of fun, what videogaming is about ...
but so far, I have not managed any online games, and its a bit bare without those ...
I try to connect to a battle, and after a minute, it gives some message about being unable to 'connect to partner'
I am in Italy, using an American Wii U ... not sure if thats the problem. I am on WiFi without the best signal, but I can download/use eshop etc. I even get the Splatoon news (which I didn't get once when the Wifi modem was off) so I am connecting ...

I am thinking to go for wired connection, as a last resort ... I found connecting on Mario Kart 8 to be a bit hit-and-miss ...

anyone had similar experiences ? maybe gone from wireless with issues to wired ??

it cost $60 to download, so I hope I can get the multi-player to work ... my son is keen to play it, and it seems the only local multi-player needs the Wii classic controllers ?? (really? no Wii U Pro controller support?)

elhozzo

Iggly

I dunno where you got that local multiplayer info because the Pro Controller is supported in the Battle Dojo.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic