Forums

Topic: Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - OT

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,096

yokokazuo

@DiscoGentleman I could probably list the ones I have or ones from my Japanese copy.
In the middle of the third dungeon, but I think I have them all in the Japanese one.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

jump

jmbarnes101 wrote:

So I have the SE edition and I'm wondering if I should open it up or keep it sealed and buy a regular copy to actually play.

If you have a copy then play it.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

yokokazuo

@DiscoGentleman actually, have you fought a sixth element? They are gold mirages that can appear in certain areas of the Idolasphere in Shibuya and Daitou TV.
Tsubasa's weapon that she can make with it is called Obelisk and Touma's is called Yomotsu Hirasaka

yokokazuo

Uzuki

@DiscoGentleman Word of advice: Don't hit them outside of battle. I made that mistake when I first saw one and it disappeared after hitting it. They run when they see you so it's best to try and chase it into a corner.

Uzuki

Twitter:

yokokazuo

@Uzuki well it depends where you hit them since some mirages disappear if they get hit into somewhere they aren't supposed to be in (like a staircase or something).

I forget what the skill is called, but one radiant skill that Yashiro can get causes encounters with savage and rare mirages to go up which is really useful for finding them in the areas they spawn at.
Also I believe it is Touma who has the skill Slowma or something which will slow all mirages down and helps you get them easily.

yokokazuo

Uzuki

@Kazuo Oh! That would explain my encounters with them. Every time I see one they fall into out of bounds areas or when I'm chasing them down a savage will show up and intercept me. In the 20 hours I've put in I've never actually been in combat with one.

Uzuki

Twitter:

yokokazuo

@Uzuki this playthrough I've been pretty lucky at getting them without even trying and had one appear right after defeating a previous one.

For defeating them, I would definitely recommend using an attack boost like tarukaja and/or rakunda so that you can deal more damage since you normally won't be able to do much to them. They are also fast so some characters like Touma may miss which isn't something you can afford usually since they leave after a few turns. Using a skill to increase your own accuracy or lower their evade like skukaja/skunda can be a big help. Also having a couple SP meters filled can be very useful to deal enough damage.

With the Sixth Element, physical attacks won't hit them and they are resistant to magic, but if you have Eleonora then they won't be too difficult since arrows are good against them. (I suppose darts would work as well)

I forget how many kinds of rare mirages there are, but I know there are at least 2, feel like there are 3 though...
Near the end a rare mirage (which looks like a UFO) you can fight can be really tricky to deal with due to their high hp, speed and resistance to all or at least almost all attacks. I believe the type is called almighty or something, but it is pretty much necessary against these guys. It isn't affected at all by weaknesses/resistances so it will always attack normally, add an attack and accuracy boost and you're almost guaranteed to take them out in 1 or two hits.

yokokazuo

Wheeler

Having a blast with the game so far. My Tsubasa almost got a perfect level up:
Untitled

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Andyliini

I have only encountered one rare enemy, and that one got away faster that Metal Slimes on average. It seems like you have to find the enemy's weak point and exploit it like there's no tomorrow.

The game is great, though. I'm almost at Chapter 1 boss, and the game has been a blast so far. I just haven't found any side-quests so far, but maybe there will be them more frequently after this chapter.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is gone from the UK Top 40 charts after only a week. That's both the Individual Prices chart and the All Formats Chart. I said it would happen and it's come to pass. Mario & Sonic stayed in the charts despite being 10 places behind TMS #FE last week. And Minecraft for the Wii U entered the chart at number 18.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Shahinshah

Why Western release is always like 6 months-1 year later???? That's not fair

Shahinshah

CanisWolfred

Andyliini wrote:

It seems like you have to find the enemy's weak point and exploit it like there's no tomorrow.

Oh hey, that's the sub-title I plan to use for my strategy guide I'm writing for Atlus' games. The full title is: "How to Beat Every Atlus Game They Ever Made: Find The Enemy's Weak Point and Exploit it Like There's No Tomorrow"...it's a pretty short book, admittedly. More like pamplet, really...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Lycidas

Any advice on beating the Boss in Chapter 2? My team gets obliterated the moment he summons his allies, cause I can't beat them fast enough before they start to session me. I'm around level 23-24 and had no problem so far with normal ennemies. Or should I just use the DLC to level up a bit and try again?

3DS Friend Code: 0662 - 2569 - 8444 Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion
Pocket football club: Hebel 05 FC ID: 6788BCBD4

Super Mario Maker Levels

Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion

yokokazuo

@Lycidas what level is the boss again? I think it's best to at least be wishing around 5 levels of his.
IIRC, there are two enemy dark mages or something who have a healing spell right?
I would focus on taking them out first then the rest of the enemies. If you are able to clear them out then it shouldn't be too much of a problem with the boss. Just make sure you take care of reinforcements as soon as possible.

yokokazuo

mjharper

Anybody else get the feeling that this game was coded with the thought that it might end up on the 3DS? The way the main screen and Gamepad screen display information, the graphics of the game (clean and colorful art style, but simplistic - not really pushing the Wii U), no off-TV mode, and the way data on the party is organized - it feels like someone in the development area went into the creation of the software thinking, "This may end up moving to the 3DS - let's be as prepared as possible for that by putting these elements on the second screen." I know this project was for a Wii U game from the beginning, but the layout of the game feels very much like a 3DS game. That could be due to Atlus's experience developing on the 3DS carried over into this game, but that still feels odd on Wii U.

Anyway, just rambling. Still enjoying this game very much - I wish I had more time to play it.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

JaxonH

So, I ran into a gold mirage in the first dungeon around the 5th floor, I wanna say? Took him out in one round. Too easy.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Lycidas

@Kazuo around 28, I believe. I levelled up some and was able to defeat him in one go afterwards. Still, I'll have to grind a bit from time to time, as just beating whatever comes up my way seems not enough. And those siedequest bosses are even worse. XD

3DS Friend Code: 0662 - 2569 - 8444 Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion
Pocket football club: Hebel 05 FC ID: 6788BCBD4

Super Mario Maker Levels

Nintendo Network ID: Dedalion

SLIGEACH_EIRE

I'd call that a failure, not a complete one but still a failure. But then there's mitigating factors like it being niche, had no promotion, limited install base, the censorship backlash, etc.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

D_e_A_c_T

I can't say it felt like they did a lot to make it not a failure.
Their highlight of it at E3 wasn't that great and some of the early adds were outright bad.
Still, if that's around $3 Million (that's what NintendoEnthusaist said I think), I think atlus will probably just be happy to make back the cost for the game.
I'd be interested to see how it sells in Europe and if it sells better than SF0

D_e_A_c_T

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.