Forums

Topic: Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE - OT

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,096

D_e_A_c_T

martinskrtel37 wrote:

so is the story interesting and compelling in this game or is it straightforward and not a huge part of the experience?

I find the story refreshingly upbeat.

It's not deep or harrowing by any means, but I love that it's not cynical. It's good and carries the game well enough. The characters are all pretty likable.

D_e_A_c_T

Spoony_Tech

@Kazuo Thanks for the info!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Broke down and ordered this on Amazon. Taking advantage of the 20% off new titles Prime gives you, a $10 promotional credit loaded to the account due to the ZTD shipping fiasco, and canceling some preordered game that I had preemptively applied some credit to, I ended up paying less than $24 for this. New.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Pho

@Spoony_Tech There's a Rei costume and Walter from SMT 4 Now I just have to wait for my copy which is going to take a whole month, from the states to Canada.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

Spoony_Tech

@xPH03N1Xx86 Nice! Must get!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Pho

@Tsurii I believe they are in the eShop. I can't confirm as I'm still waiting for the game to snail it's way here, but I do believe so.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

yokokazuo

@Tsurii yes it's in the eShop.
It sounds like it wasn't, but is there any kind of DLC code with the physical version or receipt of the digital version? They all came with the Japanese one at first, but now I think it's separate for that.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

yokokazuo

For those interested, Gamespot posted an interview that they had with Atlus producer Shinjiro Takata and Nintendo designer Hitoshi Yamagami.

They go over some things relating to the game development and localization including the choice to keep it in Japanese and changes like the outfits.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-tea...

yokokazuo

Tobiaku

Question regarding chapter three
what would happen if you somehow defeated the guy who knows Tiki?, its probally possible if you did a lot of training with the DLC

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

yokokazuo

@tobibra
I fought him in my second playthrough of the Japanese version and kept my stats so I was much more powerful than him, but no matter what he will always have at least 1hp. And his Thousand Waves attack will always take you out no matter how much health you have.

yokokazuo

Spoony_Tech

I've just beat the first boss and am enjoying it quite a bit.

Question: Is anybody finding normal mode a bit too easy? Does it get harder or have I just played too many Atlus games lol?

MERG said:

Tobiaku

@Spoony_Tech Personaly I defeated the first boss on Normal, the second and third on easy andthe fourth on friendly
I will say it gets harder.

Ok @kazuo, thanks for the answer

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

yokokazuo

@Spoony_Tech I did mention this on Miiverse, but it does get more difficult as you go on.
This is my first Atlus game, but on normal I did start having some difficulties with the bosses around chapter 2 or 3.

yokokazuo

Spoony_Tech

@Kazuo @tobibra Thanks guys. I may just feel it out for a bit and see. Combat seem fairly Atlus so far and I'll see if it gets any harder. First boss was a push over but then again it was only the first boss. Oddly first boss on SMT IV was hard but the game felt a bit easier after that.

MERG said:

Ralizah

Might just be one of the easy Atlus properties. Like Persona. I mean, you can make those games hard by increasing the difficulty, but they're pretty darn easy on Normal.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

NFERNO

Where do you heal up in this game? All I can find that heals your party is eating at the cafe. Have I missed it somewhere?

3DS FC: 4382-3311-2263

Spoony_Tech

@NFERNO Well from what little I played I ate out of a vending machine the first chance I got.

MERG said:

JaxonH

@NFERNO
Not only can you heal at the vending machine, but in battle the enemies will give you drops- many times those drops are healing items you can consume.

The vending machine is nice after a dungeon, right? But if you need health in battle or in between battles, use the health items dropped by enemies or use Tsubasa's skill to heal, at the expense of EP

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NFERNO

Thanks everyone. I knew there wasn't a kind of RPG "Inn" to recover at, but wanted to make sure I didn't miss an option.

3DS FC: 4382-3311-2263

jmbarnes101

So I have the SE edition and I'm wondering if I should open it up or keep it sealed and buy a regular copy to actually play.

jmbarnes101

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.