Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 481 to 500 of 570

Tasuki

Sony_70 wrote:

All of the DLC is now out for the Wii U. Compatability skins from PS3/360 are free, the rest is the same cost.

Better late than never I guess. You guys with this version can now actually play the currently balanced iteration of the game the rest of us have!

So what do we get for free exactly?

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SCRAPPER392

The DLC is freaking expensive... It's over $50 for all of it, although only $20 of it is characters. I can't believe it's so expensive. I guess they figure a DC fan will buy it whether they have rent to pay or not.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Aviator

Those prices are the same across fighting games.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Tasuki

SCAR392 wrote:

The DLC is freaking expensive... It's over $50 for all of it, although only $20 of it is characters. I can't believe it's so expensive. I guess they figure a DC fan will buy it whether they have rent to pay or not.

I added it up and for everything it is $91. Which if you ask me is insane especially when the game only cost $60. At $91 they should have just made another game. I want to get them but honestly I rather spend that money on a full game. DLC is such a joke. I was really wanting it but after seeing how much it costs I am totally disappointed by it.

My Backlog

SCRAPPER392

Aviator wrote:

Those prices are the same across fighting games.

Which games, exactly? I've never thrown down that much for DLC. I have money for it, but I'd rather just buy Street Fighter IV 3D for $10.

Qwest

SCRAPPER392

@Tasuki
I think you mean $60.81. I just added them up in the store. Still that's a full game.
It's a given alot of people will buy the characters, but $20 is still alot fir that.
Then, the skins are basically worthless anyway.
Maybe they figure people will be picky and buy a few things, so they load it up and just charge alot.
As of now, I ain't buyin'.

Qwest

Midnight3DS

I think Fire Emblem DLC will be $70+ when it's all said and done. I stopped after the harvest pack. Just not enough value there.

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0855-7142 ID = Midnight

AC:NL Mayor Jambo, town of Hamneggs

SCRAPPER392

Midnight3DS wrote:

I think Fire Emblem DLC will be $70+ when it's all said and done. I stopped after the harvest pack. Just not enough value there.

Exactly my point. With as high of the prices DLC is getting, and how much there is, I don't think they expect people to buy the whole lot.

Qwest

Tasuki

@SCAR392: Ok I may have made a mistake in my math I was distracted part way through adding it up but still like you said thats nuts.

Sad thing is I was thinking of trading in a few games tomorrow to get some MS points for their sale this week and some eShop cards for a few 3DS VC games. Now I am really considering trading in Injustice since the reason I was hanging on to it was for the DLC but with that price.

My Backlog

K964

I don't see the issue here. No one is forcing you to buy everything! We wanted equal treatment as the other consoles and we're getting it; the DLC prices are the same across all consoles! Just pick which ones you want and get those! I've already snagged the new characters and the Arkham City pack.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

SCRAPPER392

I'll be fine with owning the game without DLC for now(not that I really have a choice, because I bought it off the eShop). You never know. I could have a change of heart or something.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Tasuki

Just a quick question concerning the DLC. I didnt see the "Arrow" skin for Green Arrow. Is that one not available for the Wii U or is that in one of the packs?

My Backlog

SCRAPPER392

@Tasuki
I think the Arrow costume is part of the Earth Pack 2.
Don't take my word for it, though. That DLC had the worst description of all of them, but it was the only one I saw Green Arrow mentioned.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Tasuki

@SCAR392: Ok well after some googling I have found that the Arrow skin is not included in this round of DLC. Maybe next time I am hoping. Stupid thing is I know it is in the Wii U versions cause they list the actor's name in the credits.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

SyntheticPerson

K964 wrote:

I don't see the issue here. No one is forcing you to buy everything! We wanted equal treatment as the other consoles and we're getting it; the DLC prices are the same across all consoles! Just pick which ones you want and get those! I've already snagged the new characters and the Arkham City pack.

Does the Wii U version have a season pass though? For the 360, the season pass for the 360 is about £12 or so (1200msp) and you automatically get all the dlc, whenever it gets released.

I plan on getting this game when I buy a Wii U next month, so this would be nice to know. I would get it for the 360, but i've chucked that heap of trash out of the nearest frakking window!

SyntheticPerson

Tasuki

SyntheticPerson wrote:

K964 wrote:

Does the Wii U version have a season pass though? For the 360, the season pass for the 360 is about £12 or so (1200msp) and you automatically get all the dlc, whenever it gets released.

I plan on getting this game when I buy a Wii U next month, so this would be nice to know. I would get it for the 360, but i've chucked that heap of trash out of the nearest frakking window!

As of right now no there is no pass. I am not sure if they will have one or not.

I have to say I think the thing that kinda bugs me the most with this DLC is I am totally use to being able to unlock skins and other characters through playing the game. I wish they would at least have the skins unlockable through game play. I can see adding new characters on with DLC but skins??? Oh well guess I am old fashioned.

My Backlog

FireMario887

Zod! I'm really hyped to play him!

FireMario887

Tasuki

Varia01 wrote:

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!

sorry I had too.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

FireMario887

Tasuki wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!

sorry I had too.

Why are you sorry?

FireMario887

SyntheticPerson

Ugh, that sucks. Considering PS360 owners can get all the DLC for the price of the three dlc characters is a bit sucky. I want the extra skins, but paying for them is kinda rubbish when it should just be unlockable in-game.

I'll hit them up an email asking if they plan on doing a pass or bundle for Wii U. I doubt they will, but worth a shot

SyntheticPerson

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.