Forums

Topic: Injustice: Gods Among Us unofficial thread

Posts 461 to 480 of 570

Tasuki

Yeah I really havent notice how overpowered Deathstroke is really haven't played him much against real people. For me its how the flow with their combos if that makes sense at all.

Also I managed to finish the story today totally loved it. I hope they add some more story lines with the DLC.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Captain_Balko

Tasuki wrote:

Yeah I really havent notice how overpowered Deathstroke is really haven't played him much against real people. For me its how the flow with their combos if that makes sense at all.

Also I managed to finish the story today totally loved it. I hope they add some more story lines with the DLC.

If combo flow is important to you, I'd suggest giving Nightwing a try. Personally, I find his combos unstoppable. Plus, you can switch your weapon between staff and eskrima depending on who you are fighting.

Captain_Balko

gaDronilDdos

Captain_Balko wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

So my two best characters thus far are Green Arrow and Deathstroke. Might try some online matches tomorrow.

Deathstroke is really overpowered, I simply love using him. A lot of people online can't deal with his guns, they simply CANNOT deal with them. Green Arrow is also awesome, as his ice arrows give you a lot of opportunities to deal massive damage. My top three are Deathstroke, Nightwing, and Green Arrow.

Deathstroke is worth being afraid of only when he has meter.
With no meter hes not even in the top 10 tier list.

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

Captain_Balko

gaDronilDdos wrote:

Captain_Balko wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

So my two best characters thus far are Green Arrow and Deathstroke. Might try some online matches tomorrow.

Deathstroke is really overpowered, I simply love using him. A lot of people online can't deal with his guns, they simply CANNOT deal with them. Green Arrow is also awesome, as his ice arrows give you a lot of opportunities to deal massive damage. My top three are Deathstroke, Nightwing, and Green Arrow.

...why wouldn't he have his meter? I don't understand what you're trying to say...

Also, I'm obviously no expert at the game, and I've found Deathstroke easy to play as and generally fun, which is what really matters.

Captain_Balko

gaDronilDdos

Captain_Balko wrote:

gaDronilDdos wrote:

Captain_Balko wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

...why wouldn't he have his meter? I don't understand what you're trying to say...

Also, I'm obviously no expert at the game, and I've found Deathstroke easy to play as and generally fun, which is what really matters.

After useless/stupid burns or if hes forced to wager all of it.
That sword wake up is also nice, but besides that he doens't have much else than the ability to zone some characters.
He is easy to use tho and the MB rifle shot is nice.

GoombaSlayer

Have played it for some hours now. Really enjoying the Story Mode but even though it felt a bit "button mashy" it really comes alive when played with friends in offline versus, just pure fun.

GoombaSlayer

Tasuki

Captain_Balko wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

If combo flow is important to you, I'd suggest giving Nightwing a try. Personally, I find his combos unstoppable. Plus, you can switch your weapon between staff and eskrima depending on who you are fighting.

Yeah I used Nightwing a few times and he had a nice feel for him too but my son likes to use him the most and for some odd reason I dont like playing the same character against human opponents. So for that reason alone I tend to use Arrow or Deathstroke the most.

So yeah with that said I wasn't able to play any today but tomorrow is my early day at work so I am hoping I can get a few hours in tomorrow.

My Backlog

rallydefault

How is the online community for Injustice? Easy to find a match?

rallydefault

gaDronilDdos

rallydefault wrote:

How is the online community for Injustice? Easy to find a match?

It finds matches pretty quickly, but during day time you seem to get a lot of matches agains the same few persons.
Still the match making is way faster than on the PS3.
Wii has also quite good KotH rooms.

Banker-Style

Got this at the weekend,and I've been enjoying it a lot.
Certainly one of the best fighters I've played.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Tasuki

Just wondering I have been seeing alot of the download packs for 360 in the Marketplace like the Red Son pack and the Killer Joke pack and the Lobo pack. So I am wondering does anyone know if the Wii U is getting all those packs at one time this summer or are they releasing them little by little?

My Backlog

shingi_70

Tasuki wrote:

Just wondering I have been seeing alot of the download packs for 360 in the Marketplace like the Red Son pack and the Killer Joke pack and the Lobo pack. So I am wondering does anyone know if the Wii U is getting all those packs at one time this summer or are they releasing them little by little?

I don't think the Wii U is getting any of the DLC sadly enough. Its already been sorta of confirmed that it won't be getting the Arkham Origins Deathstroke DLC and the online mode is a bare bones as it can get.

Hopefully SLU chages developers minds.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SCRAPPER392

I'm just gonna say, I really like the single player for this game.
Now, let me complain about the game... Ok, online seems like it would be great, right? I see SO MANY missed opportunities in this game.
First of all, I was in an online ranked match, and my full gauge power didn't do anything. I was playing as Joker, and his pie hit, but nothing happened after that. I lost the match because of that.
Second, I was playing as Joker against some one as Superman. I didn't lay down one hit. Before jumping to the conclusion that I'm just a s*** player, hear this. I saw TONS of potential counters I could have done. Who's to say I can't recover mid air and perform a counter? An example of this is Super Smash Bros. You can still do moves after being juggled or launched. WTF gives?
As bad as the fight online went, I would have had a better chance fighting Superman in real life, literally. That's how bad the game gimped me on my last online trial.
Does anyone else feel the same way about fighting games in general? I've never been a fan of fighting games outside of the Smash Bros. line of games. I liked Mortal Kombat on PS3, but it's becoming more and more apparent that these fighting games are, and always have been gimped.
I still like the single player in these games, but when you're playing against a human character in multiplayer, it's easy to see how flawed a game is when there aren't enough options and no real abilities that you would think are pretty common.
Tekken seems to play better than this game, because it literally shows you there's nothing more you can do at some points. Regardless, Mortal Kombat, Injustice, Street Fighter, etc. fighting games on any console are BS.
I could come up with better fighting techniques and strategies in real life.
The sad part is, is that this sort of quality is what people see as the definitive portrayal of how fighting is. I want to hear someones thoughts on this.
Are you disappointed with how certain games play, or see great lack in some of what are considered to be the best titles? After seeing how this game plays online, and even a game as praised as Call of Duty(once upon a time), I'm pretty let down by these games.
All in all, there's not enough realistic actions that could be part of these sort of games, and that is why I'm disappointed.

EDIT: So next time you play a game against people online, ask youself... Did the game lag? Was this a fair fight?
You don't know how many times I come across lag and missed opportunities. It gets as bad as determining the outcome of whatever scenario.
I see the killcam in COD, and that is not what happened.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

dumedum

I need advice whether to buy the game from the eshop. It is still 60 dollars right? (buying retail not going to be an option).

I like fighting games but I think I will suck on-line. Is the single player enough fun? Is it worth it?

I want to play with my TvC fight stick. Will that be fun? Could I still use the Gamepad in some way? I'm not sure if I'll just end up preferring the gamepad and not use the TvC controller that I have.

I don't care about the DLC so that's okay.

Help please

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Tasuki

So I have to ask. Has anyone heard anything about the DLC for the Wii U version? I am starting to think that the Wii U wont get any of the DLC and that summer time frame was just a smoke screen. I dont know but I am starting to think of trading in my Wii U version for the Xbox 360 version so I could get the DLC. Only thing though I will have to use the horrible 360 dpad. What do you guys think?

My Backlog

shingi_70

Still nothing as far as DLC goes and were at the end of the first run of DLC with Zod.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tasuki

Sony_70 wrote:

Still nothing as far as DLC goes and were at the end of the first run of DLC with Zod.

Yeah I saw that on a Youtube video of Conan O'Brien playing Injustice and he selected Zod, that's what got me thinking of the Wii U DLC. I am wondering if now that they are done with the first run they are just going to give all the DLC as one pack for the Wii U rather than a bunch of smaller packs like they did for the Xbox/PS3.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.