Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 4,721 to 4,725 of 4,725

NeonPizza

@Tasuki
The Wii forum is deader than Corey Feldman's Music career. I miss those days man, and obviously the retro forum which has now become a grave yard with the occasional post about Gamecube & N64 games...Ryno would be pulling his hair out. When i think retro, i think 8-16 bit consoles, not 3D games from the late 90's, or even the Wii obviously. But where else are we going to talk about the latter? the Wii & Wii U forums are practically french toast crunch.

Edited on by NeonPizza

"ExcuuuUUUUSE ME, Princess!"
Switch Friend Code: SW-1323-8872-2420
I demand Crystal Pepsi & Noid Domino's Pizza!

Tyranexx

Tasuki wrote:

There use to be a latest Wii purchase thread but it looks like the forum boogeyman ate it. I did a search for it and it didn't show up.

This is precisely why my acquisition of Kirby's Return to Dream Land ended up here. XD

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Wii)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

Kermit1

Here's my antique store haul. They didn't really have any video games, but they did have tons of NASCAR stuff.

I'm taking Sabertooth out of the packaging, his box is already crushed. I already took out Medieval Spawn his box was almost completely crushed.
Untitled

I got really lucky with The Beatles DVDs, they're brand new and I paid only $15 US for them.
I love that car from Speed Racer so when I saw it I had to get it.
The IMAX NASCAR DVD was a funny looking when I was sifting through the DVD rack and I thought it was so odd I needed it lol.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

GoombaKing64

I just got DDR Mario mix for gamecube. Its surprisingly good for how odd it seems.

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

Aozz101x

Picked up Wario World (Japan version), Hexen, The Sims 2, (PC) and completed The Sims 3.

Edited on by Aozz101x

im creep out with thoese eyes... :P

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic