Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 4,121 to 4,140 of 4,839

ogo79

@Tasuki
i would just to make it look pretty.
ive never had to do it before but i would if it came up

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tasuki

@ogo79 Yeah I mean I am more interested in how it played, which it did, then it's looks but yes it did bug me that it looked like it did.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

KamauPotter

I got Turok: Evolution in the Gamcube. Seriously, I don't know how a franchise can go from totally beautiful and majestic (Turok 2: Seeds of Evil) to ugly and generic (Turok Evolution) so quickly.

KamauPotter

ogo79

@Tasuki let me see how it turns out when you do decide to do it. make a before and after pic lol
@Meowpheel i hope it goes well

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tasuki

Ok so on a recommendation from the ever so smart and sexy retro gamers @the_shpydar and @ogo79 I final bought a copy of Simon's Redaction for the NES. I can't wait to get it in the mail.and try it on my AVS.

My Backlog

the_shpydar

@Tasuki
It's about time, son!
Hope you enjoy it. I know i'm biased since i've always loved the original Simon's Quest flaws and all, but Redaction basically fixes all the biggest problems/annoyances with the game, making it even more awesome. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts once you get it!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

@the_shpydar I will be honest what I played of the second one I enjoyed for what it was worth. The thing that killed it for me was having to keep using a walk through to get anywhere and it just ruined the experience for me. Hopefully this will fix that.

My Backlog

ogo79

@Tasuki
what a horrible night to have a new game

the_shpydar wrote:

Freek

Bought Tom and Jerry: Fists of Furry CIB for N64.

Nearly at the 150 CIB games mark (or might actually be there, I really need to do a stocktake).
Less than 100 to go.

Freek

Nintendo Network ID: Freek001

ogo79

got the sword of etheria factory sealed for ps2 for a surprisingly good deal. its only available in japan and pal regions. since i dont have pals in real life this will suffice as a substitute.
a manly hack n slash by our fine, fine folks over at konami
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
princess crown for japanese sega saturn, which in short is related to muramasa the demon blade, odin sphere and dragons crown
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
and i ordered a brand new super slim ps3 because i hate flamingos
flamingos are stupid birds

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

forgot to mention i also nabbed blood will tell for ps2 as well.
why u be costin so much foe?
why u no playstation store blood will tell?
why u gotta be doin me like dat.
thangz be gettin expensive up in here.
you naughty game you
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:

CanisWolfred

I just came back from the hospital after having a heart attack from seeing Blood Will Tell's minimum retail price. Now I have learned the hard lesson of reading a post fully before looking up the game they're talking about.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ogo79

@CanisWolfred
on his way back to the hospital: i just acquired a complete in box popful mail for sega cd
thats ones even worse, but finally!

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

CanisWolfred wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@CanisWolfred
on his way back to the hospital: i just acquired a complete in box popful mail for sega cd
thats ones even worse, but finally!

Okay, now I'm just jealous.

dont be. someday that game will have other forms of discs and ill be kicking myself for that.
or maybe i can take out my frustration and kick somebody else.
hurting other people is okay because this means i wont feel it.

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

mkay.
trying to wrap up this year early so i can be done collecting.
swooped a few things ive had on the back burner for a minute...

cosmo police galivan 2 arrow of justice-super famicom
advance guardian heroes-gba-factory sealed
batman returns-nes
batman returns-snes
crimson tears-ps2-factory sealed
strider-genesis
tmnt-gba (the good brawler/version by ubisoft)
commando-nes
arcus odyssey-genesis
madworld-wii-factory sealed

some of these i owned/beat
but im gonna hold on to these.

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

oh, and i bought some of these
Untitled
if they are expired it falls as a retro purchase because accuracy

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

so i downloaded some more stupid games on ps3 store
pow prisoners of war arcade
guerrilla war arcade
wolfenstein 3d
and castlevania harmony of despair with all the dlc
yay.

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic