Forums

Topic: The GameCube & N64 Thread

Posts 121 to 128 of 128

the_shpydar

I refer you all to the wisdom which is immortalized in the @ogo79 signature:

the_shpydar wrote:

And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me)

Meanwhile, play Quake II on N64, ponder why it is and shall always be connected to The Drew Carey Show, and ... getoffamahlawn.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Vinny

I played a bit of Kirby: Air Ride today. It's a game a lot of people get nostalgic for nowadays.
I thought the gameplay was a bit too simplistic, but it's still a fun game with a great soundtrack. City Trial is one of the best modes.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

digitalpowertrip

We just bought an Jungle Green Nintendo 64 and did a review of Diddy Kong Racing. Check it out!

[removed]

Edited on by Octane

digitalpowertrip

10-zx

@digitalpowertrip

Thank you, for not using this thread for personal reminiscing, but also for using it to advertise your channel.

Now it's going to be locked, and it was all triggered by a YouTube advertisement.

Shame on you! You've doomed us all!

All rights reserved.

Octane

@digitalpowertrip Please don't use the forums to advertise your own reviews. If you want to, you can put the link in your signature.

Octane

10-zx

@digitalpowertrip

Yeah. Do what @Octane just said.

Goodbye beloved thread. It's only a matter of time now.

Edited on by 10-zx

All rights reserved.

digitalpowertrip

@ProjectCafe
That is not a list of thread rules. The comment you are mentioning references this once specific incident. I mean a more broad list of things that would be considered prohibited. That way I can use them as a point of reference for future posts.

Thanks

digitalpowertrip

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.