Forums

Topic: Games you're embarrassed you haven't played

Posts 101 to 120 of 155

Lotice-Paladin

LuWiiGi wrote:

Any amazing games that came out more than 5 years ago, probably. My list includes SMB 1-3, all the Zeldas apart from Spirit Tracks, every Metroid, Kirby and Pokemon game and many, many more. I still know quite a lot about most of these games though.

You can get at least half of them through VC.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

LuWiiGi

I don't have a Wii. But I will have a Wii very, very soon, and believe me I will buy these games. I am a young gamer and I want to experience that great games that so many of you grew up playing.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

MofieWilson

The Kingdom Hearts games and the Megaman series

3DS friend code - 5241 - 2428 - 0543 - Need friends to play MK7, Kid Icarus and Heroes of Ruin. Fave game: Cave Story! x

Mieu-Fire

um um um um i never played bomberman if thats embarrising and um um um um um uncharted series

MANGO

Hokori

MGS 4, Peace Walker, Bayonetta, MHFU, Kingdom Hearts, KH2, FFX, FFXII, FFXIII, FFXIII2, FFV, FFVI, DQV, DQVII, DQVIII, RE5

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

firearrow505

Tekken, ever time me and my friend play Street Fighter X Tekken he always talk about the Tekken games i act like i played them but i never played Tekken.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

EvilRegal

I've played none of the Kingdom Hearts games. Which is weird, since I'm a Final Fantasy fanatic!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Mieu-Fire

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

MGS 4, Peace Walker, Bayonetta, MHFU, Kingdom Hearts, KH2, FFX, FFXII, FFXIII, FFXIII2, FFV, FFVI, DQV, DQVII, DQVIII, RE5

[/div]

omg u need to play FFVI AND FFX KH2

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

mamp

FF6, and Earthbound 0 and 1(or Mother 1 and 2 I've seen my friend play them but I haven't played them), Luigi's Mansion, and Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Wheels2050

Half Life 2, Minecraft.

Pretty much any console game ever.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

kkslider5552000

the Megaman Legends games that weren't ported to Nintendo 64, Star Fox, any Duke Nukem game, lots of PC games, lots of PS2/3 games, Psychonauts

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

mamp

Super Princess Peach, my guess is that Mario fans didn't miss this game so I shouldn't have missed it but I did and I feel ashamed.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Hokori

I want to play Super Princess Peach now, and since it's made by the same people who did stafy I know I'll want to beat it as quick as I can

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

iphys

I still haven't opened my Skyward Sword bundle, not even to look at the gold wiimote, and it's not because I'm trying to save it as a collector's item. I have such a backlog of Zelda games to play, I haven't even played the original, I know — gasp!

Edited on by iphys

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

e-love

The Legend of Zelda : A Link to the Past

*Runs and hides

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

RevolverLink

I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm "embarrassed" to have never played it, but given how much I love that style of Castlevania, it's a bit odd that I haven't actually gotten around to playing Symphony of the Night yet.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.