Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 6,021 to 6,040 of 11,914

NEStalgia

Really fun pic from TGA from Nintendos Twitter :

Untitled

NEStalgia

Banjo-

My Xbox is downloading Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island. With this, Fortnite Season 7 and Sea of Thieves Shrouded Spoils there is so much fun.

Banjo-

Dezzy

I can't see this Devil May Cry demo. Where is it?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dezzy

@DarthNocturnal

Ah, found it. Cool, it's only 7GB. Nice to see a demo that's actually just a demo for once.

BrainOfGrimlock

Anyone tried Mutant Year Zero? Looks really cool but I’m not gamepass subbed yet and no point buying anything with potential xmas sales looking/so much Dragon Age left to play - just wondering if you fine folk have given it a bash?

BrainOfGrimlock

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Doesn't matter. It's an AND situation, not an OR, so if a 3D rendered game is relegated to a fixed 2D camera, then it's 2.5D. The only thing is that this doesn't exclude other angles momentarily being used or not, but the label remains the same regardless.

And the backgrounds in SFV and later, are all rendered in 3D, so yeah.

But on with the show. Good picture, made me chuckle when I saw the three Stooges perform live on stage. For a moment there, I though they were going to talk about a new cross-platform effort, but alas...

So sad, though, that so many people here and on other channels/sites were whining about "how little" Nintendo has shown. Somehow, they got it into their heads that an award show is some kind of mini-E3 or something, when in reality, any and all reveals are simply a nice bonus amidst what the show is actually meant for. Oh, well... some people will always find some reason to whine and moan about something, I guess...

@redd214 Yes we do, young padawan...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Ryu_Niiyama

SFVI and SFV and the EX series are 2.5D games. 3D would be something like Soul Calibur.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

ThanosReXXX

@Ryu_Niiyama That's exactly what I said, ma'am, which would have been clear if you wouldn't have arrived a little late to the party...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Ryu_Niiyama

@ThanosReXXX I was just adding to what you said. I only wander in the threads for the Twins. I don't camp out in here anymore lol. Besides...Smash and diablo.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX i still can't get into my head that the awards are morphing into a mini e3 with announcements at all, let alone disappointed. Seemed weird to me. The awards never seemed like an industry event to me, just an odd fan thing with small industry backing.

Otoh Sony bothered to show up. Must have been a long journey from that Ivory tower. :applause:

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Eel

Do you guys think an SNES mini would do fine on top of my Xbox One S? On the smooth part without the fan, of course.

It's not heavy, and as far as I know the mini itself doesn't actually heat up. I'm actually far more curious about the idea of the Xbox affecting the mini.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dezzy

@Delibheel

I have my Wii U on top of my XboneS. Seems fine.

NEStalgia

@Delibheel depends how warm to the touch the s gets. Shouldn't bea problem.

@DarthNocturnal outer worlds looks like feargus is more nauseated by what Bethesda has done to his fallout than even i am..... I'm loving it I'm going to just call it fallout 3: actual edition from now on

NEStalgia

Chris77

@Delibheel I have both the Wii U and switch on to of my One S and not had any issues. Most of the fan area is clear and it doesn't get that hot.

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

NEStalgia

@DarthNocturnal Yeah, and they haven't made that claim to the old brand at any point before. Technically Brian Fargo (inExile, interplay/black isle) is the actual creator..... feargus is kind of cocreator second class..... And Chris Taylor was the producer of 1 and 2 (not the supreme Commander, total annihilation, dungeon siege Chris Taylor, the other one). But still, a lot of that team was part of it.

Bethesdas vision for fallout is just a zombie apocalypse in the 1950s. It's dreary and dull with no personally (which is so weird since tes is tons of personality). OW is everything fallout that Bethesda forgot. I'm all in already! The apocalypse just got attitude again (pls the renewed competition may keep bethesda on the their toes for tes6. Or just have Zenimax do it. They still remember what rpgs are.

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@Ryu_Niiyama Ah, my bad. I was only half serious, though. Hence the smiley.

@NEStalgia Haha, yeah. On some level, it wouldn't even surprise me that the reason that they aren't going to be on the next E3, is because they're largely going to blame all the screw ups they made on external factors, so this coming year, they'll just hold their own event, like EA, Ubisoft and Bethesda...

@NEStalgia @DarthNocturnal The announcement of this "actual" successor to the original Fallout certainly made me chuckle...

@Delibheel As long as whatever you place on top is placed on the left side, and has a little bit of space in between (which should be the case, seeing as most systems have rubber or plastic 'feet' underneath them), the Xbox One will be just fine.

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Um... A Question about Xbox 360 Arcade Slim 4 GB.
What is that mean 4 GB memory Stick ?
Is that Internal Storage size inside Xbox 360 Arcade Slim ?

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Anti-Matter I think it is a memory card, yes. No internal storage. But I never owned any of the later models Xbox 360.

@NEStalgia might be able to tell you a bit more about that, I think.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic