Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 11,501 to 11,520 of 11,914

MrHonest

Gonna say.. I thought it wasn’t possible for MS and 343 to annoying me more after Halo 5 but here we are with the progression nonsense in Halo Infinite. I really hope the campaign will deliver or i am done with the franchise.

Edited on by MrHonest

MrHonest

Kayvoo

@Tasuki
My most wanted games for BC were Driver San Francisco and blur, guess my 360 stays in service then!

My Heroes:
Frank Zappa
Bill Hicks
Satoru Iwata

Nintendo Network ID: Kayvoo

dmcc0

Interesting change of tone for this months Game Pass additions - some real kid-friendly titles in there including a Paw Patrol Game, Ben 10, Race with Ryan and Transformers Battlegrounds....oh, and Mortal Kombat 11 😂

dmcc0

Tasuki

Started watching Power On: The Story of Xbox on YouTube last night. A really good documentary on the history of the Xbox Console done really well. If you like documentaries or just gaming history this is a must watch

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

Not that I'm particularly looking to upgrade right at the moment, but out of curiosity I always walk by the electronics section during my twice a month trip to Walmart to see if I can't get my first ever glimpse of either of the next gen systems in the wild, and today I noticed that they actually had a bunch of Series S consoles in stock.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Anti-Matter

@RR529
I think some peoples are smart enough to not consider Digital only machine.
They were thinking about long term satisfaction.
Digital only machine will be ended like PSP Go when the server get closed.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@RR529 I think you should just go for it, If you'v been looking for a Next gen system, this is perfect, why the hell not!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Pizzamorg

Anti-Matter wrote:

@RR529

????

There is literally no comparison here.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

RR529

Snatcher wrote:

@RR529 I think you should just go for it, If you'v been looking for a Next gen system, this is perfect, why the hell not!

Eh, I got a gaming laptop earlier in the year, so I probably shouldn't invest in a new console so soon too (especially since I should be able to play any Xbox exclusives I'm interested on it. While not at max settings, I was able to enjoy Flight Sim, for example).

I was just saying how cool it was to finally see some in the wild (probably a last minute Christmas shipment rather than a sign of them becoming more readily available, but neat nonetheless).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Snatcher

@Pizzamorg LMAO welcome to the world of anti.

@RR529 Oh alright, I thought you were asking if you should buy it or not, my bad LMAO.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Tasuki

@RR529 Yeah, I have seen them being sold in store the past few months at different intervals. I have yet to see a Series X or a PS5 in store for sale. My roommate was able to by a Series X from my local Walmart store. He walked in asking if they still sold the One X since he figured that the X/S was out of the question at the time and they sold him a Series X. To be fair though they said it was left over from an online order that the person never came and picked up.

@Pizzamorg Yeah he rarely makes sense. Best advice just ignore that guy.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RandomNPC

Anti-Matter wrote:

@RR529

What the hell are you talking about?

The Series S is an amazing console and is perfect for gamepass and legacy Xbox Titles.
The downside is a lack of disk drive and limited storage space.

RandomNPC

Anti-Matter

@RandomNPC
I do not like digital only machine.
I do not care with Game pass.
I do not like it at all.
I only play games in physical media (disc / cartridge) so i need consoles / handhelds with physical media slot.
I am dinosaur.
I have decided 10 OG XBOX and 20 XBOX 360 games (6 Normal XBOX 360 games,
14 Kinect XBOX 360 games) with All the games only rated Everyone, Everyone 10+, PEGI 3, PEGI 7, PEGI 12 (Kinect Sports 1).
All Kids games, Nothing else.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

RandomNPC

@Anti-Matter that's your personal opinion, even though you wouldn't buy one you can't say it's a rubbish machine just because it doesn't suit you. I'm not a fan of cartridge based media - does that make the Switch rubbish?
You need to be able to remain impartial when offering advice, or if you don't have anything constructive to add to a conversation then don't say anything and move on.

Also, I assume from your posts that you are an adult and saying you only play "kiddie games" raises all sorts of red flags - its definitely kind of creepy.

RandomNPC

Pizzamorg

Anti-Matter wrote:

@RandomNPC
I do not like digital only machine.
I do not care with Game pass.
I do not like it at all.
I only play games in physical media (disc / cartridge) so i need consoles / handhelds with physical media slot.
I am dinosaur.
I have decided 10 OG XBOX and 20 XBOX 360 games (6 Normal XBOX 360 games,
14 Kinect XBOX 360 games) with All the games only rated Everyone, Everyone 10+, PEGI 3, PEGI 7, PEGI 12 (Kinect Sports 1).
All Kids games, Nothing else.

Yeah, questioning one’s intelligence because you personally don’t want a digital only machine is kind of a real yikes.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Anti-Matter

@RandomNPC
Every peoples have different interest.
I have strong interest with kids games and i want all my games collection dominated by kids games by almost 100% with a few of Teen games to saturate a little bit that i have approved.
My games choices has been shaped from my past when i was young.
That's me, with genuine interest in kiddie games. It wasn't creepy at all.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Oh, btw.
These are my 5 OG XBOX games i have collected.
Just only need 5 more OG XBOX games then i will have 10 OG XBOX games.
Untitled

And when i said i only play kids games (look at my Hello Kitty game), i really meant it.
This week i will try to get another two OG XBOX games again while waiting my two DDR games (DDR Ultramix 3 & 4) arrived from Ebay on next month.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

dmcc0

@Anti-Matter Quite a few kids games added to Game Pass this month too - Race with Ryan, Paw Patrol, Ben 10, Transformers.... Sounds like stuff you'd enjoy.

dmcc0

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic