Forums

Topic: The Megami Tensei Thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,353

TheFrenchiestFry

Atlus I swear if you don't turn up to this

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Alex90

@CactusMan If you are a Christian, please stop using the name "Lucifer" because this name doesn't appear in the Bible. It was a shameless error from King James' first version that invents this name. They took the Latin Vulgate scroll from the book of Isaiah, did not read the context speaking of the King of Babylon, and stupidly thought that an adjective directed at him (the King) referred to the name of Satan. And since then, equally stupid people have propagated this misconception that Lucifer is the name of Satan.
PS.: Lucifer doesn't appear in any decent modern translation of the Bible now.

Edited on by Alex90

Playing
(Via Steam/Steam Play):
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster
Disciples III Reincarnation

JokerCK

Removed - harassment

JokerCK

Ralizah

@TheFrenchiestFry Nice. November is perfect for a high profile JRPG exclusive like this.

Really hope we get whatever that special edition is. Still sore the Nocturne one never came out in America.

Speaking of Nocturne, it definitely sounds like it inspired certain aspects of this game. I can't wait to see a more comprehensive trailer!

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

JoeDiddley

I was trying to temper my expectations and not hope for a 2021 release or an E3 reveal. But this is so legit it will be a crushing disappointment now if both don’t happen.

It would have been a nice reveal at E3 so it’s a shame if it leaked accidentally.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

TheFrenchiestFry

@JoeDiddley That's been a trend with Atlus stuff as of late

I'm pretty sure the exact same thing happened with both P5S and SMT 3 HD

TheFrenchiestFry

JoeDiddley

@TheFrenchiestFry to the point that I was wondering if it’s deliberate?

The opposite strategy to their love of announcing and announcement in a way!

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

TheFrenchiestFry

@JoeDiddley I'd like to imagine some disgruntled employee saw all the memes online about how radiosilent Atlus were after dropping trailers sporadically for years and just decided to silently set the record straight with people

TheFrenchiestFry

boop23

i am really not trying to be that guy, but i cant say im too thrilled it sounds exactly like nocturne. i love nocturne, but reading this makes it sound like its just the law equivalent of that. of course i'll obviously wait until i see gameplay to form a real opinion

boop23

TheFrenchiestFry

@Slowdive Title Loop 2, Fierce Battle, Normal Battle (Town), the Raidou/Dante fight theme, the Boss theme and the Amala Network fight theme are some of the best RPG tracks I've ever heard

TheFrenchiestFry

BruceCM

Heard a bit about that one, @Slowdive.... They put up a Steam store page for it now, too, so added to wishlist

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

I'll check that out, then, @Slowdive .... Pretty much sold on it already, TBH

SW-4357-9287-0699

TheFrenchiestFry

This game definitely gives me vibes of SMT If and the first Persona game, particularly the soundtrack

TheFrenchiestFry

BruceCM

Finished Nocturne ..... It was great! Definitely more hyped for SMT V now

SW-4357-9287-0699

Ralizah

@BruceCM Which ending did you get?

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic