Forums

Topic: PC Gaming

Posts 101 to 120 of 2,134

UnknownNico

@CanisWolfred Alright, then. Thanks!

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

CanisWolfred

^I dunno, just parroting what I've heard. -_-; Never played either game. I didn't even know Bastion was an action game. In fact, I never even heard of Bastion until Transistor, even though I apparently own it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

UnknownNico

@Swiket Well, I guess that's what happens when a monster photobombs your cover art.

Ladies and gentlemen, my horrible attempt at a joke!
...Oh, and thanks for the info on Transistor and Bastion.

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

unrandomsam

UnknownNico wrote:

@Emblem I'm interested in it, but is it TOO similar to Bastion? Because Bastion is $5 cheaper.

Get Bastion it is at 85% off. If you like it then get Transistor.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Jaz007

I've been playing for the second time KOTOR recently. Man, is it good. Even better than I remember. I also enjoy the combat system a lot more now because since I've played D&D, I actually understand how it works this time around. I always stick with Canderous and Bastilla for companions. I play the game leaning heavily on the dark side, which also means I'm getting yelled by Bastilla for it lol. I also downloaded a patch mod so I don't have to the deal with the romance glitch regarding her.

Jaz007

Slayer

I beat Saints Row: The Third a few nights ago. Now I can use the cheats DLC that I got with the full package and blow stuff up more effectively. I'll still play the extra missions, I just think they don't have achievements for them and I don't care about 100% runs. In other news I'm officially addicted to NBA 2K14. Am I alone?

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Joeynator3000

....So I guess no one is getting Garden Warfare this month then? :/

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Wheeler

Anyone excited for Yatagarasu coming to Steam?

Wheeler

Wheeler

CanisWolfred wrote:

^I'm waiting for it to come to Vita.

I'd gladly double dip if I had the Vita.

Wheeler

Ralizah

The PC version of Corpse Party is being localized by XSeed in North America.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

VidyaGaems

V8_Ninja wrote:

Buy whatever controller you want and then use JoyToKey on the games which don't recognize your controller of choice. If you're still wanting a specific recommendation, I've always found that PS2 controllers still function quite well after years of use, which is why I use this little beauty.

Looks awesome, but does the ps2 controller have any delay?

VidyaGaems

Jaz007

I got Guild Wars 2 while it was 75% off. I have to say, the combat is very counter-intuitive. I'm still trying to get good at it, and figure out how stuff works. I also dislike how much exchanging number it is. I know it more action oriented than most MMOs, but it should be more skill based, and it also should have some more feeling (oomph or weight? I'm not sure, it just feels a bit hollow) behind using attacks. I quite like the ideas of the game, but I'm not sure if I can really get into the combat enough. I'm really trying to enjoy it though. I have no idea how people play MMOs based more on exchanging numbers real-time and less on skill and action without losing their minds. I don't see why MMOs can't play like most games with mechanics that aren't counter-intuitive Again though, I hope I get into it more later.

Jaz007

Chris720

Danny80 wrote:

Any news for Gta V pc version guys? Is there any chance to apear this year?

Apparently coming this month as far as I'm aware.

Also, finally found a thread I can get into. I've pretty much ditched consoles for PC now, so much better in general. Just picked up Shadow of Mordor for a £11, thanks CDkeys, and I must say that game is immensely fun.

Just wondering if anyone picked up The Forest at all. I've been enjoying building little camps and trying to survive the mutant... zombie... whatever they are. And DayZ, lots and lots of DayZ.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

unrandomsam

GTAV is April 14th but "PRE-PURCHASE BY MARCH 31 AND GET $1,200,000 IN-GAME PLUS A BONUS $300,000." Looks like an absolute joke.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

CanisWolfred

Masters of Orion doesn't like to play on my computer...and the interface is different than I remember. It seems to have gotten an update since last year...which might explain why it's not working now.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chris720

unrandomsam wrote:

GTAV is April 14th but "PRE-PURCHASE BY MARCH 31 AND GET $1,200,000 IN-GAME PLUS A BONUS $300,000." Looks like an absolute joke.

Ah, I thought it was actually coming out this month. Have even longer to wait... awesome... not.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Jaz007

I'm enjoying Guild Wars 2 with its combat a bit more now. I've gotten the hang of combat and dodging a bit more, but I've still got room for improvement. And while I am enjoying more, I do still wish it was more like a normal action game. I have no idea how a game like this ever got away with a subscription fee with combat like this, especially when it was probably more basic.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

@Jaz007 - Guild Wars 2 never had a subscription Fee. Sure you're not talking about Tera?

Also, I need to get Guild Wars 2 someday. It always looked fun, and I keep hearing good things. If it was on Steam, I'd grab it, but as it stands, I have to go through Amazon or the official site, and the price doesn't drop that often. No way am I spending more than $20 on a PC game. (I already regret it with Wasteland 2. I'm sure it's good, but by the time I get around to it, it'll have been half off on Steam 3 times...)

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic