Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 721 to 740 of 4,673

komodo182

Picked up octopath traveler, mecho wars, Mercenaries Saga Chronicles, Smash and mario party

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

Magician

Layers of Fear
The Raven Remastered

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

dkxcalibur

Both my sons and I purchased At Sundown: Shots in the Dark.

I wouldn't recommend even at the preorder discounted price of $15. A fairer price would have been $5-$8 range. I'm also not sure how this won an award. It's not terrible but it's nothing special either. Also, to be fair, we've only played it a short amount of time.

dkxcalibur

Switch Friend Code: SW-5151-3792-5816 | 3DS Friend Code: 5043-3314-9733 | My Nintendo: dkxcalibur | Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

komodo182

Preordered Wargroove and just purchased Plague Road as well.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

tinydragon89

Last purchase was getting the New Super Mario Bros U

3DS XL FC is 4914-9583-1005
Switch FC is SW-5870-2184-4326
Nickname on both is Sam

SigourneyBeaver

Mario Tennis Aces. I'm quite impressed with the tennis, but the tutorial throws loads at you to start with.

Sigourney Beaver.

bixente

Is the online still dead in Mario Tennis? Last time I booted it up, I couldn't find an opponent. Hoping Nintendo adds some major incentive that draws players back in.

I recently picked up Wargroove, Tales of Vesperia, Gabbuchi, and The Stillness of the Wind.

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

Magician

The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (new), Riot Civil Unrest (new), and Party Arcade (66% off).

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Justifier

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu with Pokeball+. Been liking it this far, 10+ hours in. Been playing more with joy-con than pokeball tho.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

Jimez

Bought Downwell earlier in the week, was a PS+ "purchase" originally. Loved it enough, so double dipped when it came to Switch.

Jimez

Grumble24

Just bought Oniken and Downwell, excited to try both!

Edit: I would avoid Oniken for now it has awkward unchangable controls (IMO), hopefully an update will add button mapping!

Edited on by Grumble24

BIGGER
BADDER
BETTER
SW-2987-3750-2108

faint

I recently imported physical copies of onimusha and the capcom belt collection. I also picked up monster hunter generations on sale.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Magician

Riot: Civil Unrest and Child of Light + Valiant Hearts.

I love Merge Games. I think they've made some of the best publishing choices for physical releases. I try to support all of their releases. And while Ubisoft hasn't made the most consumer-friendly decisions in the past, Child of Light is an excellent rpg worth playing. Or worth triple-dipping if you're a collector like me (digitally Wii U, digitally Vita, and now physically on Switch).

Physical Switch collection now at 248 games.

RR529

Fishing Star World Tour - A bit of an impulse buy and the first Switch title I've purchased since Smash in December.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

EvilLucario

Just bought Downwell with the rest of this old gift card I found lying around. I got it for free with Twitch Prime, but I loved it so much when I finally got around to playing it that I immediately double-dipped for it on Switch.

I noticed some very minor framerate drops when some things get hectic but otherwise it's so much fun to play. Definitely prefer the Joy-Con's segmented D-Pad for this game than the D-Pad on the Pro Controller/DualShock 4.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

gcunit

EvilLucario wrote:

Downwell... Definitely prefer the Joy-Con's segmented D-Pad for this game than the D-Pad on the Pro Controller/DualShock 4.

I got it the other day too. Not played it much yet, but didn't even occur to me to use the D buttons. Rapid movement games like this are auto thumbstick to me.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Heavyarms55

Well I just picked up Planetarium and Magical Scroll Tactics. Not sure how much I am gonna like them, but they both looked interesting. Then before that I picked up Wargroove, loving that! And before that I picked up Tales of Vesperia and NSMBU. The former I am loving and the latter I originally owned on Wii U but thought having in portable would be nice too.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

SKTTR

NES - Nintendo Switch Online (12 month subscripition)
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - Fighters Pass
Reigns: Kings & Queens
The Way Remastered
Swords & Soldiers
Onigiri

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Kyloctopus

Moon Patrol (Arcade). Haven't really heard of it, but it seems to be quite recognized as an Arcade classic from Irem. The game is fun and it has that classic arcade charm to it and I'm happy to say, I'm in the Top 15 of the Caravan Mode Leaderboards. Takes a bit more work to hit the High Score Mode Leaderboards though.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Phanstar

Pre-ordered a physical copy of Celeste from Limited Run Games. Bought a second docking station so I can move it from the living room to the game room at any time. Those were my last 2 Switch purchases. My fiance has taken the Switch over lately, playing Zelda. She's addicted.

Phanstar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic