Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 741 to 760 of 4,634

SigourneyBeaver

@bixente I haven't tried online yet, but I will try to remember to post an update when I give it a go.

Sigourney Beaver.

Magician

Battle Chef Brigade and Ginger Beyond the Crystal.

Physical collection at 252 games.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

gcunit

@Magician I think I've got a surprisingly high number of physical games, and you've got nearly ten times as many. I bow to you and humbly acknowledge your majesty.

I've somehow added 5 to my collection over the last week or so. The case I keep my Switch in can hold 28 game cards, I thought it would have space for years, but it's full now, less than 2 years after launch.

My latest:

• Poi: Explorer Edition
  • NBA2K Playgrounds 2
  • Super Bomberman R
  • Dead Cells
  • Minecraft

Trying to limit my buys to the £20 mark, but I've still got 3 more in that ball-park on the wishlist.

Edit: Oops. I forgot... I got Azure Striker Gunvolt Pack too. FML.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Magician

@gcunit - what can I say? I've enjoyed this hobby of ours for over thirty-five years. And in that time I feel as though the Switch is the finest product Nintendo has ever produced. I've never felt compelled to build a collection for any platform I've owned previously as I have with the Switch.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

bixente

I've only got a handful of physicals (Mario Odyssey, Tropical Freeze, Disgaea 5, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Rayman Legends) think the rest are all digital.

Friend code

SW-0378-6005-8904

Lroy

Nabbed that free TETRIS 99 and was lucky enough to get some eShop credit with my Valentine’s Card. Thanks wifey. Bought PUZZLE BOBBLE 2 so far and will eye up some other titles from my never ending wish list soon.

Edited on by Lroy

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Justifier

Downloaded FFIX after that direct.

"Wake me... when you need me."

Switch Friend Code: SW-0456-5973-9496 | 3DS Friend Code: 0533-4480-5285 | Nintendo Network ID: Justifier

gcunit

Virtually accidentally made another big purchase. Saw Pokémon Let's Go Eevee + Pokéball Plus (Like New condition) going cheap on ebay so put in a casual bid that I assumed would get beaten, but it turns out I got it for £50.

Wasn't really planning on getting the Eevee version, or the Pokéball, but... why not?

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

W90WBA

Brought Football Manager 2018 last week, was on offer and then some gold coins brought it to £20 for me

W90WBA

RR529

Got a $30 Walmart giftcard for my birthday so I ordered NSMBU Deluxe for effectively $26.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SigourneyBeaver

Little Dragons Cafe. Like the NL review says, it's got this strange jerky thing going on indoors, which is a shame because the game itself is really nice.

Sigourney Beaver.

DuskformLycanroc

@sigourneyBeaver

How is the game? I’m tempted by it as it looks charming but at launch there was a lot of critics over its performance. How is it to play?

3DS FC 5387-0811-6168

SigourneyBeaver

@DuskformLycanroc I've only had time to play the opening part of it, but it's pretty much as the review states. Indoors it runs in a jerky way. It's continuous, not just random stutter. I thought it might give me motion sickness because a few games have in the past, but it doesn't. Going out of the cafe is a noticeable improvement though. Walking indoors helps with the screen update, but then you're moving around slowly.

Also got Space Ribbon while it was 99p. Weird game. I'm not sure what to do because the cars eventually slow down but slipstreaming and drifting speed it up. But the easy tracks don't have many corners to drift around and the result of the race can be a lottery.

Sigourney Beaver.

Purgatorium

I bought New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe yesterday after hesitating over for a month. I never played the original release and I thought is an old Wii U game worth the full price? I'm not sure if it was worth that much but damn it's fun.

Purgatorium

Lroy

Picked up Sega Ages OUTRUN despite already owning the 3DS version and another double-dip, this time for JOTUN (a bargain at 50% off currently £5.49). Previously beat this game on Wii U and gladly play through it again.

MeatSauce

Final Fantasy 9
Tetris 99
Iron Crypticle
OlliOlli
NBA Playgrounds 2
Moonlighter
Chasm

MeatSauce

Magician

Steins;Gate Elite and Warriors Orochi 4 (50% off).

Physical collection at 255.

Lroy

Been enjoying PINBALL FX3 a lot recently thanks to the weekly challenges organised over on the Adult Switch Gamers Discord. Reminded me that I never tried that other free pinball game Zacharia Pinball (sp?) - on loading the game up it gave me the option to buy a bunch of retro tables for 89p. So I did that and also bought the ‘campaign DLC’ as I thought the idea of a single-player campaign for pinball game would be interesting. Not spent much time with it but definitely prefer PINBALL FX3 based on my initial impressions.

Edited on by Lroy

ukod

Latest purchase was The Way: Remastered, at 89p i think was a bargain. Looked good at any rate. Other than that I picked up Final Fantasy 9, never played it before out of all of them so looking forward to it.

ukod

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic