Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 4,101 to 4,120 of 4,675

Summer235

Recently saw the Mario movie and so it got me in a Mario mood, and my husband surprised me with Mario Tennis for the Switch. GameStop over here is doing a 2 and get 1 free deal so hoping to pick up Mario Deluxe.

Summer235

Switch Friend Code: SW-2910-0073-1053

Magician

American Hero
Bill & Ted's Excellent (no, it isn't) Retro Collection
Nefasto's Misadventure
Vengeful Guardian: Moonrider
AEW Fight Forever

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Bmartin001

I just purchased Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Physical version..

Nintendo Switch Freind Code: SW-0713-2551-1043

Sisilly_G

Bought the two pastel Joy-Con pairs as they were on sale and I couldn't resist.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Solarstriker

I also picked up the new pastel purple/green joycons, as well as a few games:

STAR WARS Jedi Academy
Sonic Origins Plus
Sonic Mania

Solarstriker

jdrocks89

Cotton 100% and Panarama Cotton (Digital)

jdrocks89

FishyS

jdrocks89 wrote:

Cotton 100% and Panarama Cotton (Digital)

I keep seeing those on tempting sales on my wishlist but I have a shmup backlog so I haven't snagged them yet. Tell us how they are.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

Tyranexx

Recent Switch-specific pile of shame acquisitions:

• The Legend of Heroes: Trails Into Reverie (Not caught up, so this is getting shelved for awhile)
  • Digimon Survive
  • NEO: The World Ends With You

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Solarstriker

Star Wars Pinball
Pinball FX3 (DLC Tables, Jurassic Park & Family Guy)

Edited on by Solarstriker

Solarstriker

Magician

UnMetal
Tales of the Neon Sea
Star Horizon (90% off on UK eShop and I had exactly 89 gold coins to burn)
Citizen Sleeper (was 40% off on US eShop during the Summer Sale)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Lony85

Zuljaras wrote:

Untitled

That Vengeful Guardian Moonrider cover looks absolutely incredible. The game itself looks fantastic as well, I definitely want to play it at some point.

Lony85

Switch Friend Code: SW-7613-6555-4505

NintendoByNature

I just purchased Oxenfree. All the hype surrounding the sequel peaked my interest.

NintendoByNature

HammerGalladeBro

@AnVold

Untitled

That sticker has me wondering, is that a physical copy with the contents of the Digital Deluxe Edition? If so, I'm expecting the extra contents to be in a download code.

Today I also finally accomplished my intended first Switch purchase post-Wii U/3DS Shop closure: Metroid Prime Remastered.

Physical copies have been restocked all around Mexico and one guy was selling it for 700 pesos, like in Amazon Mexico. I'm so glad I waited because 700 pesos (about $37) physically vs. the usual 1000 pesos ($50) retailers and the Mexican eShop ask for it? I'd take the cheaper, physical option.

And I say intended because my actual first Switch purchase post-closure was Brain Training. Anyway, right now I'm deciding if I also order Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe or not. Amazon Mexico has it for a price that's more than acceptable by my Mexican standards.

Edited on by HammerGalladeBro

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is now a hidden gem of the Nintendo 3DS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0197-9566-9983 | 3DS Friend Code: 2251-9732-5870 | My Nintendo: AlexHGB | Nintendo Network ID: AHammerGalladeB

AnVold

@HammerGalladeBro Nope, it's just standart edition with early purchase bonus - Marie Rose outfit from DoA. But that you can activate a code, you need to switch your region on Asian region country (Singapore for example).
Untitled

GOIDA!
I hear ZOV.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1060-2447-4147 | 3DS Friend Code: 1092-0244-9690 | My Nintendo: Sunstrider

CurryPowderKeg79

Just bought (Oxenfree) on sell for $1.99.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Pedropierrepete

I picked up Captain Tsubasa and it's a wonderful, joyful, mess of a game. It's got heart.

Pedropierrepete

CurryPowderKeg79

Legend Of Zelda: Links Awakening

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic