Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,301 to 3,320 of 4,672

Kintypoo121

Recently got Skyrim during the sale. Wish I’d gotten it sooner, such a good port of a massive game! Was a huge fan of Oblivion back in the day and bounced off Skyrim for some reason, but loving it so far on the go ~

Edited on by Kintypoo121

Kintypoo121

NintendoByNature

Oceans Heart. I needed a top down 2d zelda like and this should scratch that itch.

NintendoByNature

RR529

Mario Golf Super Rush. Skipped out on it when it first released because it was up against Ninja Gaiden Master Collection, however with Spring blooming up all around us I figured it'd be a good time to get into a golf game.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Sam_ATLUS

Just bought 13 Sentinels Aegis Rim for Switch despite already owning and playing it on PS4 early 2021. Hearing people talk about the game again and being able to play it on an OLED screen made me unable to resist picking up a second time. Would be lovely if Vanillaware could port their other games onto the system.

Sam_ATLUS

Kintypoo121

@Slowdive You captured my feelings exactly! The setting of Skyrim looked drab, especially compared to the lushness of Oblivion, but I too noticed that it (Skyrim) is so varied. And as you mentioned, the indoor areas and dungeons are all unique, which is a huge leap over Oblivion’s copy-pasted dungeons.

Loving the game so far, put in 20hrs without even realising! The quests (and side quests) feel substantial and there’s just so much going on in this world. I can’t wait to sink another 300hrs+ into another one of Bethesda’s worlds Having it on the go helps to sink those odd hours into the game too!

Kintypoo121

Magician

Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars
Zombie Army 4: Dead War
Lumote: The Mastermote Chronicles

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

trymer89

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze because even though I've heard it can be quite difficult, I've also heard that this is one of the best platformers around. Plus I've never played a DK game before so, y'know, two birds.

Yoshi's Crafted World: on the complete opposite end of the spectrum, this is generally accepted as a quite easy but nonetheless charming platformer and, as with DK, will be my first entry in its respective series.

I purchased both at the same time and will be getting to them after pretty much all the 3-D Mario's available on Switch (minus Odyssey) still on my backlog.

/ / / |_ () ||

Wargoose

I picked up River City Girls Zero, sadly it plays more like Renegade than River City Ransom. The story is pretty good though. Just wish there was more skill involved in beating the bosses.

Wargoose

Chris77

@SugarKane I got the same deal, have been curious about this for a while. Haven't started it yet, think it might take a while to get the hang of everything.

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

Ninfan

Just bought castle of hearts on sale for €1 euro down from €15 . Its a platformer and a totally new platformer. It's really good.

Ninfan

Atomic77

I just bought the digital version of Star Wars The Force Unleashed the other day what a awesome game on the Switch Lite.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

Ninfan

Bought "down in bermuda" down from €10 to €1. Also "steam punk tower", "safety first", "pilclock" all three for €1 each=BARGAIN. Also "home escape" and "stay", we're €2 each only cost €8 for all this.

Ninfan

burgerkingsauce

Got Lego Star Wars a couple weeks ago. Oh boy, that's gonna eat up so much of my time. Not interested in anything else until Strikers

burgerkingsauce

RubyCarbuncle

Kirby and the Forgotten Land. I recently finished the main game so now I'm just going after the Waddle Dees I didn't rescue before and I must admit my motivation to keep playing it is steadily dropping due to the irritating nature of some of the missions, most notably having to beat every boss without taking any damage at all. Like what the hell were they thinking of with this? this is not fun this just makes me not want to play and don't get me started on the design choices with some of the Treasure Road Stages. Jesus :/

Don't get me wrong Forgotten Land is a beautiful game but is let down somewhat by these poor design choices. Others will obviously think differently to me but as an older gamer my patience with certain elements in gaming is only so high and once it runs out, that's it I just lose interest. Didn't expect this in a Kirby game.

RubyCarbuncle

Switch Friend Code: SW-4433-3410-1346 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-7103-3376 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkNebula | Twitter:

dmcc0

The DS version of The World Ends With You still selling for more than I'm willing to pay used, so picked up the Final Remix version on Switch in the sale instead.

Had a few £s worth of coins left so also got Black Paradox and G-Mode Archives Zanac too.

dmcc0

ophone

Today I bought the Donkey Kong DLC for Mario + Rabbids, it's currently on discount.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Magician

Archvale
Sally Face
Flynn: Son of Crimson

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic