Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,867

VoidofLight

I'm going to have to unfollow all Xenoblade 3 related stuff now, since they're showing stuff that I want to experience on my own. This'll be my last message here.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

JoyBoy

This game makes Xeno 2 look like it was released on the Wii.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

VoidofLight

@JoyBoy It really does. The graphics and art style are great. Anyways, I'm gonna peace out until July 29th.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Matt_Barber

defhed wrote:

How to effectively confuse every player in the world: title the using of a skill as skill canceling.

Well, you are technically canceling an auto-attack to use an art in its place.

Still, I get that there was probably something lost in translation there.

Matt_Barber

TommyTendo

Watched two full let's plays of Xenoblade 2 back to back, so now I wanted to jump back into the game again myself. Currently inside the big fishy titan where big man with owl birdy is. Need something to play while I wait for Xenoblade 3 to release.

iLikeUrAttitude

Official art and description for Cammuravi. Loving his design as well.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

defhed

Now they are spoiling Rex and Pyras son.. I think I need to cut out the internet until the game release as well...

defhed

iLikeUrAttitude

@defhed Cammuravi has nothing to do with Rex and Pyra lol.
Nor have there been any hints about them having a son.

And this person was already shown in the 2nd trailer.

Edited on by iLikeUrAttitude

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

defhed

@iLikeUrAttitude

....all of the cast in XC3 are the children of the characters from XC1 & 2.

defhed

iLikeUrAttitude

@defhed Wow you pulled that from nowhere cause absolutely nothing implies that.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

defhed

Removed - flaming/arguing

defhed

iLikeUrAttitude

@defhed Well no its just that unlike you, I have common sense and actually seen the information given to me down to the trailers, tweets etc. from monolith themselves.

At best you're just going off your personal headcanon with nothing to back up what you're saying. The most laughable thing you said was Cammuravi being Rex and Pyras son despite nothing hinting at it.
(If you use his fire hair as in excuse then I know you're grasping at straws its just a character design).

And lastly sure there could be descendents of Rex, Shulk, etc. but we have no way to prove that and even less to go off of. (Except Mio probably but thats about it and we dont know her relationship with Nia) But you directly stated that people like Cammuravi and others were outright children, not descendents, we dont even know how long after the events of 1 & 2 this could take decades to centuries we dont know.
So no the only blind person here is you spouting your fanfiction as fact

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

jedgamesguy

Where on earth did you get Cammuravi being Rex and Pyra's kid? It's like saying Rex is the son of Vandham because he looked up to him as a father figure.

Get your facts right kids. Misinformation is a big no-no.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

defhed

defhed

defhed

defhed

iLikeUrAttitude

defhed wrote:

@iLikeUrAttitude whoever is wrong refunds the others game.

This has got to be the funniest thing I read in a while.
You're willing to bet money with a random stranger just to see if your fanfic is right or not.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

defhed

defhed

iLikeUrAttitude

defhed wrote:

@iLikeUrAttitude there's no fanfic dude. It couldn't be more obvious everything is tied together here in XC3.. which is why you won't bet on it because you know i'm right.

Yeah it is a fanfic lol. You have nothing to back up how Cammuravi is Rex and Pyra's son. All we know is that he's a commander in the Agnus nation. That's it. What you're claiming to be as fact is just your personal headcanon, one that is so ridiculous it's basically a fanfic.
By all means if you have the slightest bit of evidence why its the contrary then show me, it'll save you the embarrassment.

And betting money with a delusional internet guy is just a waste of time.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic