Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 341 to 360 of 3,602

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Let me know when/if you can put decent clothes on Pyra

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Dezzy

@CrazedCavalier
Fire Emblem is hardly known for its super-deep characters. They're all just standard tropes. Camilla doesn't seem particularly worse than any of the others.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dezzy

So this game looks massive. I'm gonna get some of the main screens from that trailer.

kkslider5552000

I actually liked this trailer WAY more than the other ones (despite being overly long). I got a better sense of why I should be invested in anything, and it sounds like there's some really interesting stuff with the various groups and how they interact. Also, the focus was on more immediately cool characters, which helped.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Angelic_Lapras_King

December 1st, day after my birthday, nice.

But aww, that Pro Controller looks too sweet. T.T Why do I have to be punished for getting a Pro Controller a week after launch? T.T

Edited on by Angelic_Lapras_King

Angelic_Lapras_King

Tyranexx

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I actually liked this trailer WAY more than the other ones (despite being overly long). I got a better sense of why I should be invested in anything, and it sounds like there's some really interesting stuff with the various groups and how they interact. Also, the focus was on more immediately cool characters, which helped.

The trailer helped rekindle my interest in the game. I'm more interested in the world as a whole, and the Driver/Blade concept really clicks with me.

And wow, that Pro Controller....I'm tempted to get one, and I don't even own a Switch yet! XD

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Dezzy

$100 says that Gramps dinosaur thing will die

JaxonH

Dude, this game.... holy moly this freakin game...

Just locked in two copies of the special edition and stalking every site for the Pro Controller.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Haruki_NLI

So look at that. Its coming out in 2017.

And yall said it wouldnt happen.

They said simultaneous release in 2017. There it is.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Dezzy

I thought that old man narrator sounded familiar:

Untitled

Given how big it looks, they must've started work on it before Xenoblade X finished.

Edited on by Dezzy

Haruki_NLI

@Dezzy 2014 they said.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Angelic_Lapras_King

Even though I am looking forward to this game, as I loved XC1, I did feel bad for everyone who's not an RPG fan having to sit through that long trailer and every single detail that's not their cup of tea. ^^;

Angelic_Lapras_King

SKTTR

This trailer really showed the strengths of this game. A story, a world, and characters that allow for an exciting adventure.

For me it ticked all the right marks.

1. The scope and vastness of the land: the giant floating Titans in the ocean of clouds, and the premise that all is going to die if not for the Aegis blade.

2. Eight kingdoms with different races and politics and religions living in (and out of) symbiosis with their Titans, some of which want the Aegis for their own.

3. Helpful insight to the main characters (like Rex working as a diver beneath the clouds) and great shots of beautiful scenes! Finally a good trailer/presentation for this game!

But it wasn't perfect. They could have done without explaining battle (we already had enough of that at gamescom). They could have put up the battle explanations in a separate video.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

KirbyTheVampire

This is kind of a stupid/weird observation, but Rex's armor on his legs looks legitimately bad. I don't know what monster came up with the design for that, but it looks ridiculous IMO. I don't think I'll be buying the game anyway, but if I did, I don't think I could ever take him seriously with those huge armor legs and the holes showing off his tiny shorts and chicken legs. I'm probably the only one on the planet who thinks that though, lol.

KirbyTheVampire

Dezzy

JRPGs aren't known for their plausible clothing and weaponry.

KirbyTheVampire

@Dezzy It doesn't need to be plausible, it just needs to not look ridiculous. I know it's a subjective thing, but still.

KirbyTheVampire

-Green-

This game looks really rough tbh. Every time I see it, it just makes me want the game less.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Dezzy

How does it look rough? You mean like graphically or just stylistically?

-Green-

I'm referring mostly to its animations, voice acting, and stuff of that nature. It looks very rough around the edges in that regard, at least to me.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Dezzy

Well the facial animations so far haven't been synced to the english audio. That's maybe partly it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic