Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Posts 241 to 260 of 3,602

Dezzy

@xPH03N1Xx86

You don't need to when there's no more info!

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Pho

@Dezzy Yeah, I realized that and went through the whole forum on a long drive last night. I didn't even see anyone talk about the stuff they showed at E3 (mostly) which was weird.

Edited on by Pho

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

CrazedCavalier

@xPH03N1Xx86 The vocal minority is anti-hyping it over a perceived bad dub (I'd argue everybody but Rex sounds fine) and the art style.

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church Jr.

Nintendo Network ID: thedanman88

erv

@CrazedCavalier it's rex time!

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Dezzy

@CrazedCavalier

The voices seem on par with the cheesiness of the first game.

Wouldn't be the end of the world if they removed "TAKE THISSSSSSSSSSSS" though.

Tyranexx

From what little I've heard, the dub is already better than Typing of the Dead.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Onaga

Dezzy wrote:

@CrazedCavalier

The voices seem on par with the cheesiness of the first game.

Wouldn't be the end of the world if they removed "TAKE THISSSSSSSSSSSS" though.

How was the first game cheeses. Can you explain that to me? Yes XBC2 lines do worry me. Please explain to me why?

Onaga

Pho

@Tsurii I actually found Reyn's voice acting pretty good except for when you jump as him and he goes "Alley Oop". Never jumping with him again.

Poyo! <3

3DS Friend Code: 1950-8691-6279 | Nintendo Network ID: xPH03N1Xx86

kkslider5552000

Complaining about a JRPG being cheesy means you should probably ignore 99% of the genre tbh.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

GrailUK

I am so going to (ahem) 'get THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!' day one

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Onaga

@Tsurii you know this isn't WRPG. this is a JRPG. Like kkslider5552000 said you have to ignore 99%. Now what about persona 5, no offence to people who like the game. What about kingdom hearts, again no offence. those games are amazing. Now here a question what would you change Reyn lines to? Don't quote this. Because people mobile devices read this to it just this harder for them.

Onaga

Dezzy

Yet another reason to believe this might be a 2017 game.

Tetsuya Nomura commented on his contribution to the game. Says he finished his work quite a long time ago now:

http://gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-wor...

So it does seem like this was possibly being worked on alongside the Wii U game. Or at least during the later stages of it.

Haruki_NLI

@Dezzy Well that guarantees it given the speed he works at

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Dezzy

@BLP_Software

It doesn't necessarily guarantee anything because he only did a few of the characters. They could easily have worked around him. All it tells us is that it's been in development for quite a while. Which I assume means over 2 years. So 2017 release is plausible.

Haruki_NLI

@Dezzy I think they said 2014, as XCX entered final stages and the engine was made.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Translation: "Xenoblade 2 music production ended successfully today. Many musicians and staff were cooperating and we were able to produce with full power to the last minute. I'm really thankful to you."

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

EvilLucario

This is pretty much an even stronger confirmation that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is getting a 2017 release.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Octane

Still more than four months left to delay the game. I believe it when I see it

Octane

EvilLucario

I mean yeah, considering X's release and how much that got delayed, but they seemed to stick by the 2017 deadline ever since its unveiling, so I'll just wait and see.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Luna_110

If only they would give a specific date so we can do away with the chances of a delay... I won't have any semblance of free time when this releases in December if the lengths of the original and of XCX are any indication.
The only shame is no mechs to wreck stuff, but I still hope that we'll get XCX2

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic