Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 59,641 to 59,660 of 61,071

MarioLover92

@NintendoByNature Mario Wiki's MPS article actually has the list of all the confirmed minigames, which is right here. The one you mentioned hasn't been confirmed.

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please let me know if you're gonna add my Switch FC, or I will have to delete your request. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

@MarioLover92 that's good. Its really only meant to be played on a robust joystick honestly. I had so many blisters playing that mini game back in the day 😅

NintendoByNature

SKTTR

The N64 NSO and Controller is almost a given at this point, if this is not a giant hoax. I expected Game Boy to come first, but I'm not complaining. I might though, if N64 comes at the rumoured premium price.

I played and have almost every great N64 game I want, except Snowboard Kids 2, StarCraft 64, Bakuretsu Muteki Bangai-O, Doubutsu Banchou / Cubivore, Bomberman 64 (JP), and Wonder Project J2. If none of these are released I'm not gonna borrowing them for 10+$ more than the current NSO price. But it would be a great deal for those that haven't played many of the N64 classics.
(The N64 games we already got on Wii VC and Wii U VC are most likely to appear again.)

However, with NES NSO and SNES NSO, Nintendo surprised us with brandnew retro titles that never appeared on Wii, Wii U, or 3DS Virtual Console, so I'm hopeful for N64 NSO to surprise us longtime fans as well with a bunch of new N64 games.

Other than that I'd love to see the 1st party Donkey Kong game or the next Xenoblade and any nice surprises (GTA Collection) they might throw in our greedy gamer throats.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

JaxonH

That’s because 3rd parties want to sell their games in $40-60 collections.

Not that I care. The fact they do release their games in collections, combined with the fact most retro games I’m interested in are Nintendo games anyways, means their decision to join or not has little impact.

PLAYING
NS: Shin Megami Tensei V, MH Rise
3DS:
Steam: Forza Horizon 5
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: MH Rise Sunbreak, Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, Triangle Strategy, Zelda BotW 2, Metroid Prime 4

Jesus is Lord.

DarthNocturnal

Maybe we'll see the return of the 3D Allstars version of Mario 64 and Fire Emblem? Wasn't there someone claiming that those were a test run for a revamped VC-esqe service?

N64 being added but Mario 64 not being included would be odd.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Anti-Matter

Oh, gosh...
Untitled
This butt face detective game will get physical release according to playasia. 😂

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

BruceCM

Huh, BotW 2 is probably more like a year away, @Ryu_Niiyama .... Here's hoping they don't manage to come up with anything else that you'd really want to get in the near future!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

jump

@DarthNocturnal Sort of, basically the games weren't "ported" as they a were being run on emulators with hints of it running other emulated games in the coding.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Budda

A hands on for the OLED. Got this recommended just now.
You can see around 2:46 the display differences from the distance. Not sure if the brightness settings between the consoles are the same? 🤔

Budda

HotGoomba

Can't wait for the Direct.

Tip: Don't expect anything, then you won't be disappointed

Please, for the love of everything, don't click on the link on my profile.

You've been warned

gcunit

Can someone tell that youtuber that Elton John just called - he wants his toupe back.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

1UP_MARIO

Lol. Magic

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Anti-Matter

Well, I have to wake up at 4 am since the Direct will be on 24 September 2021 at 5 am, so I have 1 hour to take a bath, eat my breakfast, prepare my lunch box, prepare my bag before 5 am so after watching the Direct with approximate 40 minutes from my Nintendo Switch, I can immediately go to school.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

JaxonH

@Budda
Oh my gosh. Even in that video the difference is drastic. OLED has great viewing angles which is also on display.

From 5 minutes onwards he shows games in a close up view. They look SO. GOOD.

@gcunit
Lol 😆

PLAYING
3DS:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: MH Rise Sunbreak, Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, Triangle Strategy, Zelda BotW 2, Metroid Prime 4

Jesus is Lord.

dmcc0

@Anti-Matter Prepare you lunch and bag the night before, eat your breakfast while watching the direct and....bathing is overrated - shower at school or something. Have a lie in until 5am and just watch the Direct 😂

dmcc0

JaxonH

@dmcc0
bathing is overrated

Ah. Last words of my late Uncle Robert. He always used to say, "we Holdens don't shower but once or twice a year but when we do, we clean up pretty nice" lol

PLAYING
3DS:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

jump

I can see Anti spending all of that time getting up early and prepping only for a warning a the start of The Direct about how they are showing off naughty M rated games like a GTA collection and Bayonetta 3 so he has to turn it off.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

SKTTR

I'm prepared with everything needed and tons of excitement. Will be watching this with a friend. I spread the word everywhere.
Nintendo Direct is like a party.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

reporterdavid

Yes, today is the day. Hoping for Goldeneye to return. it might not. but well...

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic