Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 59,661 to 59,680 of 61,575

Magician

@reporterdavid

Goldeneye is lost in a rights cesspool. Nintendo has the rights to the N64 game code. IO Interactive have the current video game rights. Eon owns the rights to the James Bond trademark. And Liberty Records owns the rights to the Bond music.

All entities would have to agreed to a revenue split if Goldeneye were ever ported, remastered, or remade. So ugh...good luck with that? More than a bit wishful thinking I feel.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 866 games (as of January 11th, 2022)
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

chapu2006

Like Anti-Matter, people who live in the UK (e.g. me, theJGG, GrumbleVolcano, Pizzamorg) will have to get up at nightime to watch the Direct... for us it's 11pm, on a work/schoolnight. My plan is to go to bed at 7, try to get some sleep and if by 9 i haven't, give up and stay up.

Hope you're having a good day.

Ralizah

@chapu2006 Man, I never go to bed at 11PM even when I need to get up early the next morning.

Currently Playing

jump

@chapu2006 @TheJGG doesn't live in the UK, he's British but lives in UAE I think but he can correct me if I'm wrong.

But lets be honest, 11pm isn't that late and you can still catch the recommended 7 hours of sleep. I went to a gig the other night and then went drinking afterwards til 2am and still got up in time for work as fresh as a daisy the next day, toughen up like me folks! ;p

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

chapu2006

@jump I checked his location and it says UK but there may not be an option for UAE so you may be right. And you're right, 11pm isn't ridiculously late and it's not on the scale of getting up at 4am like Anti-Matter but that doesn't mean you should always stay up until around midnight.

Hope you're having a good day.

Ralizah

Feeling very strongly we'll be seeing Bayonetta 3 before the end of the year, if not tonight

Currently Playing

jump

@chapu2006 Rubbish!ūü§ė

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

reporterdavid

Nintendo 132 years, big sale and Nintendo direct. what a day....

Blessed. Voiceactor: Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (2019) - Friendcode: SW-3266-3881-2027

Rambler

@jump
That only works if your job is something easy like nuclear safety; a late night like that can be catastrophic for a statistical analyst.

Anyways, I'm hoping to wake up to footage of Disco Elysium and Super Mario Land 1&2

Rambler

TheJGG

@jump @chapu2006 Yeah, you two are more or less right on. I think the whole late debacle is very specific to some people, I’m a very early sleeper habitually speaking, sometimes I’d be asleep by eight at night, for example. So the strategy for me is to go to sleep and set an alarm for half past twelve in the morning, half an hour before the Direct.

Snowflake or no, it’s traditions lol.

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Super Mario Odyssey (NS)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Animal Crossing: NH (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

HotGoomba

Dammit, Nintendo Life spoiled one of the leaked games for me. Now the surprise is ruined!

Oh well, I didn't click on the article so I'm still ready to be surprised.

Please, for the love of everything, don't click on the link on my profile.

You've been warned

JaxonH

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You know what it is.

SUNBREAK!

PLAYING
NS: MH Rise
Steam: MH Rise
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR 2022
NS: MH Rise Sunbreak, AC Ezio Collection, Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, Triangle Strategy, Kirby Forgotten Land, Mario Rabbids, Zelda BotW 2

Jesus is Lord.

HotGoomba

YESSSSS A 3D KIRBY GAME

noooooooo we have to wait longer for the next smash fighter...

You've been warned

kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000 wrote:

3rd parties being more interested in NSO than they were on VC on the Wii does not seem to be the trend, and in fact the opposite seems to be true.

Look at me, being hilariously wrong!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

HotGoomba

Oof

Also didn't expect Genesis, bigger surprise than if they just announced GameCube

You've been warned

TheJGG

Chris.... Pratt?! Can't wait to see how he does but... woah.

But Bowser and Toad are really good choices. Couldn't have been much better lol.

Edited on by TheJGG

Xenoblade Novel

Currently playing?
F1 2021 (PS5)
Super Mario Odyssey (NS)
Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (NS)
Disco Elysium (NS)
Animal Crossing: NH (NS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG | Twitter:

HotGoomba

Screw everything else, JACK BLACK IS BOWSER

oh and Star-Lord is Mayo

You've been warned

Ralizah

Why Genesis games? Saturn or Dreamcast would have been awesome.

Genesis, though? Genesis games are on everything. My toaster can probably play Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

Currently Playing

Snatcher

I really wanted jack to be Bowser and I got my wish, Happy DAY! your right dude screw everything else!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic