Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 58,821 to 58,840 of 60,310

JaxonH

I love announcements, but I look forward to playing great games more than I look forward to learning about them.

And tbh, right now, this very day, is one of the absolute best for playing games. Monster Hunter Rise Okami crossover, Monster Hunter Stories 2, Zelda Skyward Sword, Neo The World Ends With You, Samurai Warriors V and Great Ace Attorney Chronicles all vying for playtime.

I am looking forward to the onslaught of Sonic Colors, WarioWare, Mario Party, Super Monkey Ball, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars and Shin Megami Tensei V though.

PLAYING
NS: METROID DREAD (10/10 muah!)
3DS:
Steam:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: SMTV, Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, Triangle Strategy, MH Rise Sunbreak, Zelda BotW 2, Metroid Prime 4

Jesus is Lord.

Duboiss

Can’t confirm for you people in Europe but in NA Nicalis decided that the physical edition of Binding of Isaac repentance is exclusive to their store.

Feel like that’s a recipe for the game becoming rare

Duboiss

MarioLover92

@Grumblevolcano Well the last two directs started out with showing off the next DLC fighters, but I don't think they spent too much time on them. They really only go more in depth with them on Sakurai's live broadcasts. I wouldn't worry about that honestly.

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
AC:NH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Let me know if you're gonna add my Switch/3DS FC. Thanks!

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

JaxonH

@Duboiss
Gosh dang.

They want $60 for it and another $10 for shipping? So a $40 game for $70, and you can't get it anywhere else?

Unreal.

PLAYING
3DS:
Steam:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR
NS: SMTV, Bayonetta 3, Splatoon 3, Triangle Strategy, MH Rise Sunbreak, Zelda BotW 2, Metroid Prime 4

Jesus is Lord.

Magician

@JaxonH

?

Binding of Isaac Repentence was listed on AmazonNA for the longest time. Recently delisted though...for whatever reason. Perhaps not enough preorders? Anywho, the original AmazonNA listing was $60 as well.

Switch Physical Collection - 802 games (as of October 2nd, 2021)
Currently playing: Spiritfarer (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Grumblevolcano

@MarioLover92 February 2021 Direct handled Smash very well, reveal trailer and that was it. E3 2021 despite being a very good Direct did spend too long on Smash, moveset being saved for the Sakurai Presents video would've flowed better.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MarioLover92

@Grumblevolcano Oh yeah, that was because it showed off a bunch of Kazuya's moves in a quick fashion I think. I guess it just didn't feel that long to me or something.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-8582-2999 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

ophone

I should have waited before buying Super Meat Boy physically for a hefty price.
Limited Run will reprint it. Got the newsletter today...

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.
Currently on Metroid.

JaxonH

@Magician
I know it was, but I figured that was just a placeholder. Even if it wasn't, that still feels like too much. But $70 for an indie game seems absolutely absurd. And I rarely, if ever, care about price. Yet even for me that total shook me to my core.

Edited on by JaxonH

PLAYING
3DS:
Steam:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

Ninfan

Do nintendo do switch releases by weekly or monthly ?😵

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

Ninfan wrote:

Do nintendo do switch releases buy weekly or monthly ?😵

What do you mean ? 🤔

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

JaxonH

I love this controller display stand for joycon. It even has a notch in the back for the straps to tuck into so it seats flush.

Untitled

Untitled

PLAYING
3DS:
Steam:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

Anti-Matter

@JaxonH
Are those colors from the Joy Cons also shown on TV when being paired ?

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Ninfan

Anti-Matter wrote:

Ninfan wrote:

Do nintendo do switch releases buy weekly or monthly ?😵

What do you mean ? 🤔

@Anti-Matter sorry I misspelt by with buy... When nintendo release a new bunch of games for switch , do they do it by week or month ?

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

JaxonH

@Anti-Matter
Can't say- I never synced the controllers with my Switch because I never intended to use them. I'm sure they show up the correct color as all official joycon do.

PLAYING
3DS:
Steam:
PS5:
MOST EXCITED FOR

Jesus is Lord.

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
Why did you have to worry about that ?
During pandemic, there are some upcoming games got delayed.
Not every games released every week. Some of them have been scheduled for August 2021, September 2021, etc.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

@JaxonH
Cool. 😀
So i will see Indigo colored Joy Cons on the screen.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

MarioLover92

@Ninfan They normally have one big game in a single month I think. Although Metroid Dread and Mario Party Superstars both launch on October this year. I should mention that the release dates for all the games vary, and it depends on how many games Nintendo has announced, so it's not exactly on a monthly or weekly basis.

Edited on by MarioLover92

Ninfan

@MarioLover92 so the games can be released ever day on switch. I have switch but I haven't really been checking.

Ninfan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic