Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 57,501 to 57,520 of 69,979

Giancarlothomaz

@Grumblevolcano yay another lackluster update for Animal Crossing New Horizons, Animal Crossing New Horizon is oficialy dead for me, where is the good updates? where is Brewster? where is the QOL improvements such as Bulk Crafting or a shopping cart option to Able Sisters/ Nook Cranny? @Snaplocket try buying Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD at Amazon(they alway deliver my sister books very fast).

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

JaxonH

@Snaplocket
Digital midnight releases. Like Tony the Tiger says, they're greeaaat!

Can also switch to Amazon. Best Buy is usually on time, but delays happen. Amazon is almost always on point though. They have the trade routes under 🔐

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

chapuH

@Grumblevolcano
@Giancarlothomaz
Does it even count as an update since the fireworks are nothing new from last year? If they announced new items, then it could arguably be classed as a "minor" update. But I've looked on Twitter and the tweet doesn't say what the upcoming seasonal items are.

Hope you're having a good day.

NintendoByNature

I've noticed Amazon ships this too soon on some cases. This is the 3rd or 4th time in recent memory where I've ordered a game that was supposedly out of stock until "a few weeks later." Just yesterday I ordered FF XII for 20 thinking, it's cool, I'm good with it coming in the first week of August since I'm pretty deep in SSHD and it turns out it's shipping today lol. I'll have to tame myself from wanting to start it until I'm done with SS.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

rallydefault

@NintendoByNature
I've also found that I get my shipments from Amazon wicked fast, and I don't even have Prime. I must live near or between a bunch of shipping warehouses or something because 9 times out of 10 when I order something, even if I choose the free shipping of like 3 days ranging to a week or more, I'll still get the item(s) within 2 days. (This is for items shipped by Amazon, not from third-party sellers.)

rallydefault

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM of course!! You know when I need help for any FF game I reach out to you!
@rallydefault for sure. They're always on time, and even early from what I've seen. Makes me wonder why I even order from someone else honestly.

NintendoByNature

Giancarlothomaz

@chapu2006 i don't consider this new itens a update, i check NOA Twitter and they dint tell the name of the new itens, i consider updates for Animal Crossing New Horizon, introduction of characters such as Brewster/ Kapp'n, mechanics such as Cooking, not a refresh of a previous event.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

BruceCM

Well, I'm hoping you'll let us know when you start, anyway, @NintendoByNature .... I've finished Skyward Sword, so I'm sure that won't take you long now

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Grumblevolcano

The next Wii U port now has a release date, Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water launches October 28th.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

And it seems to be digital only. Which I'll be all over, of course.

But I did pre-order the Asian English version of Fatal Frame from Play-Asia. It never released physically in NA on Wii U, so this was nice to see.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

Today I'll be glancing at my tracking information every half hour or so, anticipation steadily mounting.

Neo: TWEWY, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, and Samurai Warriors 5.
Untitled

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JaxonH

kkslider5552000

I hate to say it, but the people who underplayed the potential of Pacman 99 turned out to be correct. I could play the game right now and still have fun, but I really underappreciated the importance of having different levels in Mario 35. That kept me playing for so long because of the levels and how any stage could be the next one or how new enemies could actually change things as the game went on etc.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

rallydefault

@kkslider5552000
I don't really mind just having the one screen, but then again I grew up on Pacman. I can see a lot of people losing interest, though.

rallydefault

JaxonH

That’s… certainly a take. It’s hard to recall reading a post I’ve ever disagreed with more.

Dread looks absolutely stunning, as does BotW 2. And judging by the unanimous hype and excitement I think it’s fair to say most others think they look exceptionally good as well.

I would be in dire shock if either Metroid Dread or Zelda BotW 2 didn’t end up on my short list of best games this generation, maybe even of all time. Won’t know till I play them, but judging by what I’ve seen, I’m absolutely blown away.

Edited on by JaxonH

HotGoomba

@Wavey84 I honestly completely disagree with you, but I respect your opinion.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic