Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 57,521 to 57,540 of 70,113

JaxonH

@DarthNocturnal
I’m dying for October to come too. Monkey Ball and Metroid Dread back to back with Shin Megami Tensei V in November.

The wait would be unbearable, except we have so many games dropping right now my head is spinning trying to keep up with them all. Between being hooked on Monster Hunter Stories 2, Great Ace Attorney, Zelda Skyward Sword HD and Neo TWEWY, it’s hard to choose what to play each day. Okami content drops in MH Rise tomorrow also, btw. As if we didn’t already have enough as is.

At this rate, the next few months are gonna fly by.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

MarioVillager92

@Wavey84 Do you have a Wii U? Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission are both on its eShop, they're considerably cheaper there.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

MarioVillager92

@Wavey84 Ah, I see...I know that feeling, I've sold some of my games and consoles long ago and I regret doing it, lol. I did hear that credit card usage will be eliminated in Japan (on 3DS and Wii U), but that's it right now. I haven't played Minish Cap that much, I should give that a full playthrough sometime. I've finished Fusion and Zero Mission and both are excellent Metroid games.

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

Magician

JaxonH wrote:

I’m dying for October to come too. Monkey Ball and Metroid Dread back to back with Shin Megami Tensei V in November.

@DarthNocturnal @JaxonH

Yup, October releases are out of control. Even though I just played through the base game a week ago, if the Dying Light leak is legit, that release will be a highlight of my 2021. And that's before SMT V, Metroid Dead, Monkey Ball, and Fatal Frame: MoBW.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Anti-Matter

Meanwhile, i bought Switch games very few during this year (3 games so far) as i found a lot of Wii games i want to buy during this year and currently have purchased more than 12 Wii games until this month. I have some changes in purchase planning.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

I'm looking forward more to September to be honest, sure October and November's lineups are better but September has general Direct which puts September higher overall. As long as Nintendo doesn't put too much focus on the final Smash character, it should be a good Direct.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

I love announcements, but I look forward to playing great games more than I look forward to learning about them.

And tbh, right now, this very day, is one of the absolute best for playing games. Monster Hunter Rise Okami crossover, Monster Hunter Stories 2, Zelda Skyward Sword, Neo The World Ends With You, Samurai Warriors V and Great Ace Attorney Chronicles all vying for playtime.

I am looking forward to the onslaught of Sonic Colors, WarioWare, Mario Party, Super Monkey Ball, Metroid Dread, Advance Wars and Shin Megami Tensei V though.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Duboiss

Can’t confirm for you people in Europe but in NA Nicalis decided that the physical edition of Binding of Isaac repentance is exclusive to their store.

Feel like that’s a recipe for the game becoming rare

Duboiss

MarioVillager92

@Grumblevolcano Well the last two directs started out with showing off the next DLC fighters, but I don't think they spent too much time on them. They really only go more in depth with them on Sakurai's live broadcasts. I wouldn't worry about that honestly.

JaxonH

@Duboiss
Gosh dang.

They want $60 for it and another $10 for shipping? So a $40 game for $70, and you can't get it anywhere else?

Unreal.

Magician

@JaxonH

?

Binding of Isaac Repentence was listed on AmazonNA for the longest time. Recently delisted though...for whatever reason. Perhaps not enough preorders? Anywho, the original AmazonNA listing was $60 as well.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Grumblevolcano

@MarioLover92 February 2021 Direct handled Smash very well, reveal trailer and that was it. E3 2021 despite being a very good Direct did spend too long on Smash, moveset being saved for the Sakurai Presents video would've flowed better.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MarioVillager92

@Grumblevolcano Oh yeah, that was because it showed off a bunch of Kazuya's moves in a quick fashion I think. I guess it just didn't feel that long to me or something.

ophone

I should have waited before buying Super Meat Boy physically for a hefty price.
Limited Run will reprint it. Got the newsletter today...

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

JaxonH

@Magician
I know it was, but I figured that was just a placeholder. Even if it wasn't, that still feels like too much. But $70 for an indie game seems absolutely absurd. And I rarely, if ever, care about price. Yet even for me that total shook me to my core.

Edited on by JaxonH

Ninfan

Do nintendo do switch releases by weekly or monthly ?😵

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

Ninfan wrote:

Do nintendo do switch releases buy weekly or monthly ?😵

What do you mean ? 🤔

Anti-Matter

JaxonH

I love this controller display stand for joycon. It even has a notch in the back for the straps to tuck into so it seats flush.

Untitled

Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic