Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 51,141 to 51,160 of 70,011

jump

Follow the Yellow Brick Road.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Giancarlothomaz

@MsJubilee sorry i tried to show all the fidings of Dataminer Ninji on version 1.5.0 of Animal Crossing New Horizons that could indicate futures plans of Nintendo for the next updates for the game, and the links somehow din't worked or show everything i wanted to show.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

i noticiced, if you bring a Fish, Bug or Sea Creatures that you still have not donated to our Museum, and choose the Tell me more about this option, Blathers is gonna have a specific dialogue for that, in the end, please consider donating your Critters to our Museum,show a Bug that you have not donated yet, and Blathers will state even if i depise Bugs, i have to take care of them, since i am your Museum Corator, poor Blathers.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Blooper987

@Slowdive where did you hear that. That sounds WAAAAAY too good to be true

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Haruki_NLI

@Slowdive Plants Vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville isn't coming now after EA announced their last content update would be in September, for a game that was only a year old...and had content plans fully announced for beyond that date.

The game died, they cut the cord. Can't see them porting it now, and if they do, it'll be too late to bolster the games sales, and would just be releasing a dead game.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Giancarlothomaz

possible life cycle of Switch:
2017:launch of Switch
2018:1/2 year of Switch
2019:release of Nintendo Switch Lite
2020:beginning of the final cycle of Switch and release of Switch in Brazil
2021enumate year of Switch and possible release of Switch Pro and release of Switch Lite in Brazil
2022:final year of Switch
2023:launch/release of Switch sucessor.
6 years is enough for Nintendo to make Switch it best console, unless they did something so stupid that kill Switch before the lauch of it sucessor in 2023, and also remeber Nintendo always or have suport they consoles for 5/6 years and the statment of Shuntaro Furukawa in 2019, that stated that Switch is entering the half/middle of it lifecycle, so a Switch sucessor in 2023 is not too farfected considering Nintendo historic and Shuntaro Furukawa statment.

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

JaxonH

Hard to believe this is the only Fire Emblem Three Houses amiibo we’re getting. The game was ripe for an entire sub-line of amiibo. One member from each house could have released every month for like a year and a half. Or at the very least, they should have given us the 3 lords.

Instead, we just get Byleth. Super lame. I’m glad we’re at least getting that, but... there was so much potential.

Untitled

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Rexenoboy

@JaxonH
I agree, no female Byleth Amiibo in itself is a missed opportunity.
Also, why do we have to wait until Fall 2021 for these?

Edited on by Rexenoboy

Treasure Acquired

TheFrenchiestFry

Having Snake, Joker and Cloud in an amiibo assemblage is going to be so freaking clean

Also pretty surreal considering those three characters are commonly more associated with PlayStation than Nintendo

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Ryu_Niiyama

Super stoked about Terry and B-K looks cool. I'm pretty disappointed about Byleth. I'll be buying the nfc card for that one just in case they patch in functionality for FE3H. Maybe Nintendo will have f4f make a pair of statues so I can set more of my money on fire. Although I just paid off my last outstanding statue and I'm proud of myself. I may get out of debt after all.

I can't wait for the MinMin amiibo to see how they do her arms.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Giancarlothomaz

@DarthNocturnal sadly knowing how greedy and imcopetent Pokémon Company/Game Freak are, you problaby would need to pay a small fee to bring yours Pokémon of others generations to Pokémon Sword e Shield, lets imagine you pay $10.99/£12.99 and €11.99 to transport for example Greninja or others Pokémon to Pokémon Home and then to Pokémon Sword e Shield, Pokémon Company/Game Freak is gonna gonna do this what i just imagined.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

JaxonH

@Ryu_Niiyama
Debt free by 2023! We can do it together!

@TheFrenchiestFry
Already have Joker, Hero, Snake, Simon Belmont and Cloud displayed proudly. I do have the Snake Figma and 2 Nendoroids also (don’t buy them anymore- but at the time I was on a huge MGSV kick and felt the need to buy any Snake figures I could get my hands on).

Also having Shulk, Byleth, Bayonetta, Link and Samus Aran on the Nintendo side of things is awesome too. So many amiibo though. Having all of them, it kinda detracts from each individual amiibo.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ryu_Niiyama

@JaxonH Is there a support group? Game collectors anonymous? Although I've been...mostly...sticking to my budget so I'm seeing a dent in the debt... My goal is house by 2023. So I have somewhere to put all this stuff.

I just need the gaming scene to stay kinda mellow like this for a little longer. Switch is still hoovering up my funds though....Nintendo literally yanked a wish out of my head with the new Hyrule Warriors. You have no idea how much restraint it took not to log in when they announced that.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

JaxonH

@Ryu_Niiyama
You’ll finally have enough space for an entire gaming room. Collecting takes up a lot of space! In 2013, when I got my Wii U and only had like 5 games on 3DS and 5 for Wii U, I decided to start “collecting” Wii games I’d missed out on, given the BC and I had a sudden urge to build up a collection like my brother had. I remember having like, 20 Wii games and 10 Wii U games and 10 3DS games, and told a coworker about my “collection”. When he came over, I don’t think he was that impressed lol. I had built it up like I had this big gaming collection but to me, it was a lot because I had just gotten back into gaming. Seven years later and I take a look around my gaming room, and it’s like... woah. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would get this out of control. It just sort of... accrued over the years.

Now at 300+ physical games just on Switch alone, and that’s not counting collector editions, consoles, steelbooks, etc, I think back on my meager 30 Wii/Wii U games and chuckle at how I thought that was a “collection” at the time 😂

But ya, there are other things in life that matter more than games. I love collecting (though now it’s more or less just collecting good Switch games than anything else, and amiibo), but it can be a huge money sink, and if you have to reign that in to get some higher priorities taken care of, so be it.

Giancarlothomaz

if Nintendo don't add Cats in Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2, Hyrule is doomed to suffer a fate worse then the Great Calamity(that a irony) Nintendo please let us pet the Dogs and Cats in Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2, if you add Cats too.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

@JaxonH Your collection is impressive because you jumped in so late. I've just built up what I've had from childhood and a few years of my life that gamestop claimed. After that It was just buying what I liked. I do wish I didn't have this statue compulsion though. I know where it comes from though...the OoT f4f statues that I was too young to buy and now they cost a kidney. I'm sure when I'm an old lady I'll look around and go..."WHY?" but its smaller than my book library still.

LOL its funny you mention game room but I'm looking forward to having a home dojo and a place to put my taiko drums and shamisen...not to mention my library. Aside from wanting to actually see my games again (most are in boxes) I haven't considered the game room much. Which is weird because when I was younger I dreamed of my own home arcade.

Priorities change I guess.

That being said...I'll have plenty to put in the game room. haha!

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

JaxonH

@Ryu_Niiyama
Priorities do indeed change with time. I remember the initial compulsion to order all these statues and figures a few years back. Samus Aran 1/7 scale statue, Tharja, Cordelia and Camilla from FE, countless Nendoroids and figmas, not to mention amiibo (which I still buy). The last statue I purchased was KOS-MOS Xenoblade 2 because I already had Pyra and Mythra, and it felt wrong to not complete the set. And, well, also Edelgard figma because... Fire Emblem. But now it’s amiibo only going forward. That insane urge to buy figures has mostly dissipated over time, probably because when you don’t have any, it’s exciting, but once you have so many you run out of room for them and have to start boxing things up, the magic is kinda lost.

Plus I like my game room to look classy, and too many figures kinda takes away from that, I think. It suddenly hit me one day just how many figures I had and I thought man, I need to box some up so they accent the room, not dominate it. Having a game room is awesome, but even then there’s only so much space. Too much clutter detracts. I’ve found having fewer figures spaced further apart looks better than cramming all the amiibo that exist on shelves just for the sake of “displaying them all”. Better to pick and choose the best, and give enough breathing room it doesn’t just appear as a clutter. My two cents anyways.

Whenever you get your house and set up the game room, be sure to share a pic so we can share in the excitement.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic