Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 51,121 to 51,140 of 69,985

gcunit

JaxonH wrote:

I'm not into Minecraft but my goodness, Steve looks INSANELY awesome. Sakurai really did this character justice. I'm blown away.

Yes indeed. Just caught up on the full presentation just now. I'm kinda in awe of it all, and intimidated by the thought of trying to play as Steve cos it's so detailed/complicated. I just applaud the effort wholeheartedly, and it's guaranteed my purchase of Fighters Pass 2.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

JaxonH

@gcunit
It does look intimidatingly complex. Too much for me, but I know some players revel in that complexity and are gonna have a field day with Steve.

Even though I’m not a huge Smash fan (I buy the games and usually put 30-50 hrs in, unlock all the characters, then move on) but I really do love the idea of Smash and what it’s accomplished. It’s always been a celebration of gaming but it’s become so big now... bigger than I ever imagined. It’s no longer just a who’s who cast of Nintendo IP- it’s a who’s who cast of the entire gaming industry. We’re gonna have like 86 characters after this pass is finished, maybe even 92 if they do another one. Not to mention the characters that have clones and all the mii characters that add to the roster, and then the thousands of spirit characters. It’s mind boggling how much it encompasses. And I mean, Minecraft... 200 million sold. Goodness. Smash has become an icon. A living hall of fame which game developers aspire to attain membership within- the crowning achievement of their careers.

We’ll NEVER see another game like this again. With this many characters from this many franchises spanning nearly a half century of gaming history... I can’t help but love it for that.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Snatcher

@JaxonH Your right I like fighters like this just not really iceclimbers I'm trying This is coming from a zamasu main anyone who has played fighterz knows what i'm talking about.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

kkslider5552000

So, I am gonna finally start playing Xenoblade 2 soon, I plan on buying Splatoon 2 soon, and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is coming out soon.

These 3 games are gonna take over the next 6 months of my life I feel like. I really hope nothing truly must own (for me) comes out in that time.

remembers Doom Eternal might be out soon oh no

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SCOTTNES

I recently finished katamari rerolled for the switch, which is a really fun game. It’s a remake of the first game on the ps2, the controls work fine on the switch and gameplay.

The katamari games are always good fun rolling up with Prince, The original only has 5 different stages I think and soo it can get slightly repetitive but at least they change it up and oh the star signs levels are the most fun.

Other than that I finished Mario bros NES speed run with no warps also did it on the SNES remastered Mario Bros, I got plenty of games on my backlog. Oh and I also completed Star Fox SNES because I was a huge fan on the N64 one back in the day, the SNES one is better than I thought it would be.

@Northwind Congrats on completing Pokemon Sword, heard the game takes awhile to finish soo good job.
@kk I got Splatoon 2, haven’t played in awhile but it’s a really fun game online and off with many players still.

NINTENDO

Giancarlothomaz

i hope and expect the Winter major update for Animal Crossing New Horizons not only introduce the rumored and highly anticipated Cooking mechanics with the depth of the Crafting mechanics/DIY system and more Vegetables, but also the third and final expansion to the Museum adding the Roost vastly expanded acting like a real cafeteria/Restaurante and the Museum Shop, if Nintendo don't add Brewster, i gonna curse them so much in Twitter and her You tube Channel, Nintendo stop pretending Brewster doesnt exist and give him to us immediately, or in the next update for the game.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

what secret the Mysterious Zonai tribe, may hold for Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild and it sequel?why they vanished with no reason aparent?is the Zonai tribe envolved in some way in the defeat of Calamity Ganon 10.000 years prior to the events in Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild?could the mysterious Hand in the Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 be related to the ancient Hero who defeated Calamity Ganon 10.000 years prior to the events in Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild?

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

this is all the things Dataminer Ninji have found in the version 1.5.0, lets start debating and speculating what this can possibily means for the Winter update of the game coming late novembre and futures updates for the game.

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

JaxonH

I was watching one of those, “10 Smartest Chimps” videos, and just learned there was a chimp that would play video games. PAC Man, to be precise.

Wth lol.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Giancarlothomaz

more fidings of Ninji on the dataming of version 1.5.0 of Animal Crossing New Horizons.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

final fidings of Ninji on the dataming of version 1.5.0 of Animal Crossing New Horizons, sorry for the lot of retepeted post, but i don't know how to post a entire Twitter Tread of someone here, and i found extremely important to post this, even if means that i would need severals post for that, since this dataming could show what Nintendo have planed for futures updates for Animal Crossings

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

MsJubilee

5 posts; never thought I'd see someone post that many times.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

porto

@Northwind My OCD can't handle a game being unfinished, especially if there's a percentage that shows how much I've completed. Just beating it is fine by me, but I try to get that 100% mark. I do stop playing if it either gets on my nerves or feels like a chore.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

DannyBoi

I'm playing borderlands the pre sequel claptastic voyage dlc and am struggling with the boss eclipse(final boss of the dlc). I am a level 38 doppelganger. Any recommendations on weapons and what I should do?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Ryu_Niiyama

@Ralizah @Magician @JaxonH Late to the reply party as I'm sorta floating in and out. I'm mostly lurking due to the new systems but every now and then I'll toss out my thoughts.

So to Magician's comment: Smash being at EVO doesn't change the game's DNA. I'm not looking down my nose at smash, I used to love Melee and I have the whole series (just can't be bothered to play...it just isn't fun to me) but at the end of the day while Sakurai-san added a number of features to make the game e-sports friendly my statement still stands. This game is designed as a dream match up brawler with a simple control scheme. I'm not knocking the playstyle or the fact that some characters that come from fighting games in this series have had to be retooled to bolt on to smash (I play a lot of Ryu when I do play smash...) but the foundation of the game is what it is. And that foundation pulls in the masses in a way that other dream match up games (VS series games for instance) don't. People enjoy Marvel vs Capcom but it doesn't have its hooks in mainstream the way Smash does. Which again goes back to why the character announcements are such a big deal to people. A mainstream player is usually not analyzing frames or hitbox stun or their wake up game in smash but they care about how cool it is to have sonic and mario beat each other up. Again, I'm not knocking Smash, I just pointed out the mainstream appeal is why people get so invested in the character roster.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Eel

On the subject of Steve being a complicated character...

I like how his neutral B is so weird, because all that will transfer to Kirby when he copies Steve. That will be fun to see in action.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ryu_Niiyama

On topic, since I pseudo derailed earlier. I have no interest in the minecraft characters (not knocking it, it's just I never got into it and I'm not the target demo anyway) but I think it is awe inspiring how they reworked all the stages to make the characters from minecraft work. Really cool.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

porto

Slowdive wrote:

The game is 6.9 GB in size.

(•~•)

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Blooper987

Should I get Hatsune Miku before the sale ends tomorrow? DLC included or no?

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic