Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 51,001 to 51,020 of 69,981

Rexenoboy

@Grumblevolcano
Awesome! Thanks for letting u know!

Edit: GameXplain is doing a live Let's Watch on their YouTube channel.

Edited on by Rexenoboy

Treasure Acquired

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
Will have to catch it later.

The Capcom stream just started at 6:50am Central Time and Monster Hunter Rise gameplay begins at 7:50am Central Time. That’s in 30 minutes!

Of course, Age of Calamity looks great, and I’ll definitely check out the releases videos after Monster Hunter stream is over.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

link3710

@Slowdive Fascinating. I'd probably really enjoy it, but I'm going to assume it'll never get localized cause Level-5.

Atelier Ryza 2 was confirmed for a 'Winter' release worldwide in the live stream (per people who speak Japanese in the chat), so probably Q1 2021 in the west. Add it to the 2021 game list.

Edited on by link3710

link3710

JaxonH

Monster Hunter gameplay live now, in stream I posted, it looks insane! Here’s an HD upload of the gameplay footage.

Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay Demo

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Check it my fellow animal lovers- You can pet your Canyne, and play with your Felyne in Monster Hunter Rise!

Disclaimer: pics taken from compressed YT video in motion, but they still look pretty good

Untitled

Untitled

Krull

I just fixed a joycon! Has anyone else found that the latest issue, over and above the drift, is that the SL and SR buttons just stop working, so you can no longer play with a single joycon? I’ve had it happen to both my right joy-cons. The SL/SR cable inside the joycon is too long, and bending it creates a crease that eventually just breaks the connection.

Annoying...

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

JaxonH

Giancarlothomaz wrote:

@JaxonH awwn, that so adorable and cutie, here the GOTY of 2021, move aside Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2, here the true GOTY of 2021.

For any other game, such a statement would sound crazy.

But for MH Rise, it’s no exaggeration. This game will be competing for GOAT. It’s absolutely insane how amazing it looks, and not just visually (although it does look insane visually, too).

Giancarlothomaz

check out the analysis of the Fall update of Animal Crossing New Horizons that will come to the game in septembre 30th, it seen that will can finaly decorate our Island up to 4 levels, but where is Brewster?is Nintendo gonna add him in next update for the game in late novembre?or they never will add Brewster in the game?

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Looking at confirmed and potential 2021 games, I think 3D World will end up my GotY for that year. Joint favourite 3D Mario game along with Sunshine but this time there's even more content being added (Bowser's Fury).

This year's GotY is no doubt it Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Giancarlothomaz

@Grumblevolcano not Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 for GOTY 2021? 2021 the best year for Switch so far, if Nintendo release Super Mario Odyssey 2, Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2, Bayonetta 3, a 2D Metroid game that continues the Metroid Fusion history or Metroid Prime Trilogy HD, and the very ambitous Kirby game that Hal Laboratory have said is gonna release very soon and be the pinnacle of the franchise, 2021 is gonna surpass 2017/2019 as the best year for Switch.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

porto

@Grumblevolcano We only know of a few games, and since 3D World is a port I doubt it'll be considered GOTY.

Edited on by porto

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

porto

Grumblevolcano wrote:

This year's GotY is no doubt Fight Crab

Fixed

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

JaxonH

@Apportal
@Grumblevolcano said “my GotY”. I think they’re referring to the best game of the year for them specifically.

Which, 3D World is a really, really excellent game. In some other year, it may have been a contender for my GotY. But not with Monster Hunter Rise and Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 and Shin Megami Tensei V releasing the same year. You know a year is good when Mario 3D World is just a footnote.

Xenoblade Chronicles though, ya that’s probably my GotY this year... that or Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

TheFrenchiestFry

SMTV is definitely going to be top 3 of the year if SMTIV and even Apocalypse was any indication

Also eagerly looking forward to God of War Ragnarok and Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH Yeah, I was referring to mine. In terms of the Game Awards neither would be eligible for GotY (remakes count but remasters and ports don't). I'd imagine the nominees this year will be:

• Animal Crossing New Horizons
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake
  • Demon's Souls Remake
  • The Last of Us 2
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Spider-Man Miles Morales
  • Cyberpunk 2077

Remove Cyberpunk if it releases too late or remove Demon's Souls Remake if Cyberpunk is eligible (there's 6 nominees each year).

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Rexenoboy

@Grumblevolcano
From that list, I think Miles Morales would be the toughest to get a nomination because it's basically a glorified expansion of Spider-Man. But none of that matters because we all know Animal Crossing is going to win. Right?

Treasure Acquired

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic