Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 50,981 to 51,000 of 70,008

JaxonH

@Giancarlothomaz

You see this screenshot I have of your multiple posts? Instead of making a NEW post and having two separate posts back to back, hit the EDIT button in your first post (EDIT won't show up for me because it's not my post, but for you it will show up), and just add whatever else you wanted to say to the original post.

Untitled

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

porto

I just started coming to this thread and the first person I see is a spammer. Going on my ignore list.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

link3710

@MsJubilee Just ignore him. The only issues is that the pages get really short lol.

@Anti-Matter Dang okay, I have no idea what this is but I'm intrigued. You ever play it?

link3710

fortius54

I just have to put this somewhere. If I could scream it from the mountain top I would. Mario 64 is so freaking incredibly frustrating. The controls have not held up very well. Rant over.

fortius54

Nintendo Network ID: mitchell_rsvl

Ralizah

@fortius54 Agreed. I've been telling people that for years. The game is pure frustration. Less so once you've acclimated to the feel of the controls, but still.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Anti-Matter

@link3710
I have Override PS4 version last year, bought from playasia.
The gameplay was very basic mecha fighting style.
The things i like from Override were silly ideas of weapon use and silly accesories.
But it made by indie developers so no voice overs.

Anti-Matter

JaxonH

NintendoByNature wrote:

Lol lesson learned? Maybe not..

Lol lol Idk what to do at this point. Probably gonna take a mod. Either they’re not listening or just don’t want to listen.

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

I still can’t get over the fact we just got Ori Will of the Wisps, probably one of the best video games I’ve ever played (which certainly makes it one of the best of the generation and EASILY one of the best this year) shadow dropped on Switch. Both Ori games on a hybrid handheld console. Sorry, but playing games on your phone just isn’t in the same league as playing a game like this, with actual buttons.

And then Monster Hunter Rise next year, in March. Which, if ya don’t know, let me tell you. Monster Hunter World is probably my favorite video game of all time. It started off with a few problems but once the Iceborn expansion hit and they ironed out some key issues, it became virtually untouchable. SkillUp has a video arguing for it being the single greatest video game ever made. And whether you agree with that sentiment or not, the fact is a lot of people hold it in similar regard.

Now consider this: Switch is getting an exclusive Monster Hunter that looks like it will be, at the very least, on par with a game many regard as the greatest games ever made, and may well even exceed it. Switch gamers need to know how big this is. Forget Zelda, and Mario, and all the names that come to mind when you think about great games on Nintendo. This game, Monster Hunter Rise, could top all of them. Yes, even Zelda Breath of the Wild 2. And even if it doesn’t for you specifically, it’s still going to be playing in the same league as Zelda. This is absolutely seismic news. Capcom has gone all in. The AAA budget for this game is clearly impressive. Some thing we don’t see often for third party Switch exclusives. Understand, if this was a multiplat game, it would be hoisted up as the most hype game of 2021 and everyone would be talking about it, just like they did for World. Know what you’re getting. This is the motherlode my peeps... The motherlode.

This makes no mention of all the other great games on the way. But Ori Will of the Wisps and Monster Hunter Rise will surely be two of the best video games money can buy. I’m just so very pleased with the quality of games we’re seeing on Switch. And not just from Nintendo.

Rexenoboy

@Giancarlothomaz
Dude, editing a post isn't rocket science.
If you don't stop this behavior, some people might put you on their ignore list.

Treasure Acquired

Ralizah

Not going to watch the video, but that thumbnail graphic tells me the dude is setting himself up for major disappointment.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

kkslider5552000

That thumbnail is indistinguishable from the "What Nintendo fans think latest 3rd Party showcase will have" meme I've seen on Twitter in the past month.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Grumblevolcano

Reminder that the Age of Calamity TGS stream is happening in 50 minutes, first half of the Koei Tecmo stream (live now) is Atelier Ryza 2 and Age of Calamity follows on straight after.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic