Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 51,021 to 51,040 of 70,066

toiletduck

Giancarlothomaz wrote:

check out the analysis of the Fall update of Animal Crossing New Horizons that will come to the game in septembre 30th.

Lol, you did it 😉 video AND comment in one post. I personally didn't care since your posts add liveliness and content to the discussions and I think that's what counts, but some people were bothered with your double posts. Time for these people to get you of their ignore list 😏👍🏼

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

porto

@JaxonH oh I see. Sorry for the confusion.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

gcunit

@Krull I came across that joy-con rail button issue a year back roughly. It was a joy-con pair from Day 1 but that I'd relegated behind my ARMS yellow pair, so they hadn't been used for ages meaning I couldn't tell you when the problem actually occurred. It was satisfying being able to fix myself for about £1.50.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

@gcunit
Hi. 😀
How was your progress in ACNH ?
Would you like to visit my island by any chance ?
I will open the gate during this day so when you see i'm playing ACNH, you can immediately visit my island.

Anti-Matter

gcunit

@Anti-Matter Yes please. I have tried before but I guess your gate want open previously. I haven't paid attention to how the online stuff works but guessed it probably needed you to do something to allow me to find your island during the search.

My progress has been fairly slow. I've played about 35 hours and Isabelle had only just joined my island. But I am enjoying it more than New Leaf - while the two games are surprisingly similar and there's still some aspects of the user experience that bug me in New Horizons, it is less tedious to play and work with the user interface, and all the wildlife seems more plentiful so you never feel like there's nothing you can do to increase your bells. But I wish the Nook's Cranny overnight dropoff box didn't cost me 20% 🤬😅

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Giancarlothomaz

@JaxonH yes Super Mario 3D World+Bowser Fury, don't stand a chance, when we have Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2, Shin Megami Tensei 5 and possibly Bayonetta 3, just for the Nintendo side, Super Mario 3D World+Bowser Fury, is also have to compete agaist Ratched e Clank Rip Apart, God of War Ragnarok and Resident Evil 8 Village, the battle who is gonna be the GOTY 2021, is gonna be tough.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

i found i bit confused and strange that the next update for Animal Crossing New Horizons, after the Fall update, is gonna feature two holidays events in a single update, how Nintendo is gonna fit two of the bigest and important holidays events, beside Halloween in novembre?are they gonna make Harvest Festival for novembre 20th to novembre 25th, and then Toy Day for mid decembre to late decembre, that the only way i imagine Nintendo is gonna do to make the best Harvest Festival e Toy Day event of the franchise, i imagine and expect for Harvest Festival you will have to do something related to Cooking, like Franklin ask you please make some Dishes for me, to know if you are worthy to start Cooking for ourself, our Villagers and Friend, for Toy Day, you ask your Villagers want they want to recieve in Toy Day, and you craft or cook or both, what they want to get in Toy Day.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/japan-game-awards-na... WOW i never expected Animal Crossing New Horizons would be considered the best game of 2020, by this award cerimonie, i expected Ghost of Tsushima or the Last of Us part 2 to be considered the best game of the 2020, not Animal Crossing New Horizons, for be niche games that don't sell well, to know be a cultural phenomene and with the possibilty of becoming the highest/best selling Switch game.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Rexenoboy

@Giancarlothomaz
Why do you keep posting links to other websites when Nintendo Life itself has an article about the topic you're referring to? It's happened numerous times already and it's getting annoying.

Edited on by Rexenoboy

Treasure Acquired

Magician

@Giancarlothomaz

Hyrule Warriors AoC looks amazing but I enjoy mechs more than Zelda, and Megaton Musashi is looking really good.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Giancarlothomaz

check out how the Farming mechanics introduced in the Fall update of Animal Crossing New Horizons that will come to the game in septembre 30th, is gonna work, i expect the others Vegetables that Ninji have found on the game to come in the next update for the game after the Fall update

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

JaxonH

Oh my gosh, Ori Will of the Wisps is such a great game! I can’t get over how amazing it is! I had played quite a bit of it before on PC but I got distracted and started playing other things. Playing it again on Switch has been enlightening. Suddenly I realized just how incredible it is and I question why I ever stopped playing it in the first place.

I just want to gush about Ori. I can’t keep it bottled in. It’s so good! And though I haven’t played much of Mario 3D Collection (few hours, mostly in Galaxy) they are absolute classics. And then there’s Hades, which I bought but haven’t played, and everyone says it’s a masterpiece. We are truly blessed to be getting so many amazing games, but even more so that we’re getting hybrid handheld console versions of them. I love the Switch so much. This system rocks. With power consoles approaching a hard limit of diminishing returns, and mobile technology still growing exponentially, I can’t help but wonder how many more years we have to go until we can barely tell the difference between portable games and power console games, and when that day comes, will Sony/MS have any reason to not start making hybrid consoles also? Especially if Nintendo has a portable hybrid that can run all the same games that look virtually identical. Why would people buy games anywhere else?

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Heavyarms55

I know this gets said all the time, but Nintendo needs to work on the eshop. So much. It's laggy and slow. And it's hard to find things because recent releases and coming soon titles are bogged down with piles of 5 dollar mobile game ports just getting dumped into the eshop.

Like, I hate to just brush it all off as shovelware but a lot of it really is. All these 3-5 dollar crappy mobile games don't belong on the console. Are people even buying them?

I guess some people are. There are some decent cheaply priced mobile games on the platform. I liked the Opus titles because they are fantastic little narratives. But saying that all these crappy Angry Birds and mobile runner titles are on that level is just insulting.

The Switch eshop really needs more filters and probably some kind of rating system.

If you don't know the title of a game exactly, good freaking luck trying to find it.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic