Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 50,881 to 50,900 of 69,990

Giancarlothomaz

@Octane yes, please Nintendo and Hal Laboratory make the first 3D Kirby game for the franchise, the franchise already reached it pinnacle in Kirby Planet Robotbot, the only way i imagine the pinnacle of the franchise to be is making and releasing the first 3D game for the franchise.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

StuTwo

@Giancarlothomaz some 2D franchises just aren’t meant to be 3D games...

...though personally I could absolutely see Kirby working really well in a Mario 3D World style game. The slightly slower pace is good for 3D and Kirby already has a float like those that successful 3D platform games introduce to make fine tuning landing easier.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

-Green-

I want them to make the Palico and Palamute as the playable character. I think the former is iconic enough for the series to represent it well and the latter is just a good advertising opportunity for Rise

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Magician

We're creeping up on TGS 2020. Any hopes or dreams for Switch announcements from the land of the rising sun? For me, Capcom have talked about how well their Switch ports have sold. I assume we'll get DMC4, Mega Man Battle Network Collection, Marvel vs. Capcom...something (Ultimate 3, Infinite, whatever.), Ultra Street Fighter 4, etc. I'd really like a Capcom vs. SNK Collection, but Capcom and SNK are not on the best of terms at the moment.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Anti-Matter

I hope Konami will talk about Dance Dance Revolution during TGS 2020.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Magician Yeah I could see a Mega Man Battle Network collection happening in a year or so, I would imagine that the previous legacy collections did well across all platforms. For MMBN 3-6, I would think that they would include all the versions for each game (like adding both the Blue and White versions for MMBN3). I kind of hope they don't split the games into two volumes though, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do.

Hopefully we'll get a Mega Man Legends collection somewhere down the line - haven't played too much of these games.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Magician

@Anti-Matter

Konami does have an hour-long presentation scheduled for Saturday. They must be bringing something? Although the pessimist in me assumes they'll be using that hour to remind everyone of the TG-16 / PC Engine mini. And looking at their wiki page all I see are baseball and soccer games in development, along with a whole bunch of pachinko and mobile trash.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JaxonH

Not sure if we'll see any more Capcom announcements. I assume they would have showcased in the Direct and then shown off more at TGS if that was the case.

But DMC4 is leaked and coming, presumably by the end of the year, so who knows. We also know Mega Man X9 is in development, but it's anyone's guess how far along that is. Would love to see Ultra Street Fighter 4 or Marvel vs Capcom but, we haven't heard anything so for now, I'm not expecting any news on that front.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Heavyarms55

Honestly I'd like a genuine surprise from TGS. In this Era of leaks, that's so rare now. I want something cool for Switch that we have only guessed at.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

MarioVillager92

JaxonH wrote:

We also know Mega Man X9 is in development

@JaxonH Just curious, where did you hear that? I looked it up and I saw results that the next MM game's in development, but it wasn't clear on whether it's the next game in the classic or X series. I could be missing something, lol

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

JaxonH

@MarioLover92
I cant remember, it's been a little while. I think it was a combination of several pieces of smaller info that people kinda put together to get the bigger picture.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

RR529

From Koei I'd like confirmation of the Ninja Gaiden trilogy, and/or a Dead or Alive (maybe a port of 5 or 6 with all DLC included?). We have lots of Warriors love already.

Bandai Namco should bring out an Ace Combat for Switch, and I'd like to see more Tales hit the system (while Arise would be nice, I'd be happy with a port of one of the half dozen PS3 entries they're sitting on, like the Symphonia Chronicles collection, Graces F, Xillia 1&2). Maybe they could try reviving Klonoa as well, even if it's just an HD port of the Wii game.

Capcom's been doing pretty good. Maybe they could start porting the Lost Planet games? Maybe the EX Troopers spinoff could finally get a western release.

From Konami I'd like to see a collection of the GBA & DS Castlevanias (maybe even a port of the 3DS game, which already saw an HD release on PS360).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Anti-Matter

@Magician
You didn't even realize Dance Dance Revolution was also game from Konami ??
Untitled
That's a Huge Deal if DDR ported again to consoles after DDR goes to Arcade only since 2011 (DDR X3 vs 2nd Mix).
I saw almost everybody here never ever think about DDR when talking about Konami games.

I'm not waiting for PES.
I'm not waiting their rated 18+ games.
I'm not waiting for Castlevania.
I'm waiting for Dance Dance Revolution and other Rhythm games from Konami.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@JaxonH Oh okay, I see. It just caught my eye, I'd love to see a Mega Man X9 sometime.

Magician

@RR529

I need Tekken 7 or Soulcalibur VI from Bamco. Konami? I'd settle for a port of Lords of Shadow or even a port of Mirror of Fate HD; MoF is a good Castlevania game I feel few have played because of the mixed reviews. Koei Tecmo? How about a port of Nioh for Switch? Probably just wishful thinking, I believe Sony got that game across the finishing line and therefore has some unofficial degree of exclusivity.

@Anti-Matter

Oh no, I knew that DDR was a Konami franchise. It's just that the only recent version I saw is a mobile game. Matter of fact, Konami doesn't even list the franchise as a part of their official product list, in North America anyway.
https://www.konami.com/games/eu/en/products/list/

Edited on by Magician

Giancarlothomaz

@JaxonH i so excited to play a Monster Hunter game with similar gameplay to Monster Hunter World in my Switch, is already decided i gonna buy or ask someone of my Family to give Monster Hunter Rise in my birthday in april.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic