Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 50,901 to 50,920 of 69,981

Anti-Matter

@Giancarlothomaz
I only play Dance Dance Revolution, Para Para Paradise, Drummania, Beatmania IIDX and Pop'n Music from Konami games.

Btw, Bloody Tears IIDX edition (Castlevania) has appeared on DDR SuperNOVA 2 since year 2007.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Yeah, last TGS 2019 Konami was so persistent with Sound Voltex, Beatmania IIDX and Dance Dance Revolution for mobile again. 😒
Looking at playing Beatmania IIDX with actual IIDX controller but with tablet screen was looked very forcing.

Anti-Matter

-Green-

Giancarlothomaz wrote:

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/09/the_game_awards_202... i hope Nintendo and Platinum Games stop stating severals times the development of the game is progressing well and finaly reveal Bayonetta 3 and reveal a trailer of Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 saying this game will release in 2021.

Hasn't Nintendo only commented on BotW2's development going well once?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

JaxonH

@Giancarlothomaz
I never said they did. I said it was rumored, and that it's something we're expecting.

A lot of people are excited to have a modernized Monster Hunter on Switch. That's literally all we've been asking for. Be it World, Rise or some other title, we just want a modernized MH on Switch. That's why it was so depressing when World didnt come to Switch. In hindsight though it was for the best. Because its success means Rise is high budget now too. And, it means we have TWICE the MH to enjoy, one on console with super high end graphics, and one on Switch that's still super high end for a handheld entry.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Cotillion

Giancarlothomaz wrote:

i hope Nintendo and Platinum Games stop stating severals times the development of the game is progressing well and finaly reveal Bayonetta 3

To be fair, the other side of this is them probably hoping people will stop hounding them repeatedly for news before they are ready to give it. "Progressing well" is just the generic 'stop asking us, we'll tell you something when we're ready' response. This is part of why games shouldn't be announced so far ahead of a release date.

Cotillion

BruceCM

Well, yeah, @Shadowthrone .... They chose to do that, so they should expect fans to be eager to hear something a bit more definite on the game! Perhaps they'll learn from this for future games, though

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

link3710

@MarioLover92 @JaxonH As far as I'm aware, it was just confirmed to be a sequel to a series other than the original. They also said bringing back Battle Network would take a lot of planning, implying it wasn't that, and mentioned something implying there wasn't a new Zero/ZX game during the release of that collection. Star Force is unlikely to be the next series to come back, so that left X or Legends... and no one thinks Legends 3 is going to happen so the assumption is X9.

link3710

Tyranexx

Just a heads up, but Untitled Goose Game is currently 25% off on the eShop in NA until October 7th. Presumably because of the new multiplayer update. Wouldn't surprise me if this is also in effect for the UK/EU/PAL territories.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Giancarlothomaz

it seens that the upcoming Fall update for Animal Crossing New Horizons is gonna release very soon with a lot of activities and spook-tacular tricks and treats(what?).

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

@Shadowthrone it have been nearly 4 years since Bayonetta 3 was anounced at TGA 2017, and still we don't have a single gameplay trailer for the game, beside Platinum Games stateting several times that the development of the game is progressing well, if the development of the game is progressing well, just show already a gameplay trailer for the game.

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Magician

@Giancarlothomaz

The Bayonetta 3 announcement won't be four years passed until December 7th 2021. That's fifteen months from now. I wouldn't qualify that as "nearly four years". But it's true, Bayonetta 2 was only two years separated from announcement to shipping product.

Clearly Bayonetta 3 was only at the planning stage of development when Nintendo made the announcement. Bayonetta 3 might still be years away for all we know. If we don't get a whiff of new info by March then it's fair to assume Bayo 3 is 2022 or later. Still, I have faith in the mad-genius of Hideki Kamiya, he'll deliver.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JaxonH

Astral Chain came out of nowhere, and BAM!, it released just a few months later.

Who knows when they’ll next show off Bayonetta 3. But I suspect once they do show it, it’ll be another BAM!, releases in 3-4 months time.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

BotW 2, Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4 were clearly announcements meant to reduce concerns about Switch support. Bayonetta 3 bolstered the Bayonetta 1+2 port announcement (there was a lot of complaints about ports in 2018), Metroid Prime 4 was to reduce the backlash of Metroid Samus Returns coming to 3DS and BotW 2 was to show Switch was still getting big games after Animal Crossing.

SMTV on the other hand was clearly Atlus being Atlus.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

Two constants in the universe: Atlus announcing games early and Atlus delaying said game

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

link3710

@Grumblevolcano I'm not so sure that's solely on Atlus. I wonder if Nintendo put pressure on them to reveal it since at the time they were only supporting the 3DS. Don't forget, that was one of the major titles for their big full reveal of the Switch.

link3710

Anti-Matter

Square Enix event on TGS 2020 will be started 8 hours later.
If there will be Dragon Quest Builders 3 from TGS 2020, i will die in happiness.

Anti-Matter

link3710

I'll admit, if the next Smash character is based on Monster Hunter Rise, it'd explain why they didn't reveal it til now. And it's not like Monster Hunter doesn't deserve a playable character... even if I would personally prefer Arthur, Phoenix Wright, Viewtiful Joe, Ammy, or Jill Valentine as the next Capcom rep over any MH rep. Mostly because they're strong iconic characters, and MH already has a dedicated boss fight in Smash.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic