Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 50,401 to 50,420 of 69,968

Magician

That Ninja Gaiden Sigma trilogy leak is pretty hype.

I'm now interested to see if it'll get officially announced at TGS 2020.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Grumblevolcano

@gcunit Nevermind, I figured it out, BFN = Battle For Neighborville.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

Could mean nothing at all but I’m riding this train even if it leads nowhere

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Anti-Matter

Last year on TGS 2019, i saw Konami have introduced their Sound Voltex, Beatmania IIDX and DDR for Mobile.
It was very stupid to see playing Beatmania IIDX with IIDX controller and very tiny tablet screen.
I have no idea what will Konami show during TGS 2020.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

@Slowdive I think the game teased for Nintendo Dream will be the already revealed Hyrule Warriors. Sure Warriors gameplay isn't for everyone but it's a canon BotW prequel.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

I only use eshop funds and vouchers but I still prefer the old preorder system massively over the new system. I'd rather not have the ability to cancel a preorder than have to wait until a week before launch for the preload to start. Also really dislike that you can now do more preorders using vouchers than the number of vouchers you own.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

link3710

@Northwind Why don't you just... not pre-order til it's 10 days or less out then? Unfortunately, since they delay charging until that date, they need to hold onto the info if you're going to pre-order before that point.

But it's not like they'll run out of copies if you wait.

link3710

kkslider5552000

Man remember like 3 weeks ago when Nintendo's 2020 was awful and there were no games coming out apparently?

its almost like nintendo sometimes announces games close to release, i can't believe it, there was certainly no way this could've been foreseen

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

link3710

@Northwind I don't think that's the issue. The issue is, if you preorder a game and don't have a card on file, how are you going to pay when it's time to render payment? They legally can't store your information for that period unless you agree to it being on file.

link3710

link3710

@Slowdive Dang, I just posted that was almost certainly a 2021 title yesterday pretty sure.

link3710

BruceCM

Octopath Traveller had it's first demo up a long time before the game came out, though, @Slowdive .... With BDIIs, they wanted feedback from the players & it's certainly possible that led to some little tweaks being made, at least If it is still coming this year, it'd probably be November, so hopefully we'll get a date soon!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

JaxonH

I find the new system to be a hassle. I much preferred being able to preload immediately after purchase. Couldn't care less about cancelling preorders. I never order anything digitally I'm not sure I want anyways.

I'm expecting Bravely Default 2 to either be a December release, if by chance it manages to remain a 2020 title, or if not, then I expect a spring/summer 2021 release date.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@-Green-
Idk, like I said Im not sure where the original post came from, I only saw it referenced. I imagine that's probably it though.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

@Slowdive

Yeah, the Switch has been Japan's #1 console for a while. It'll remain #1 for years because the PS5 is a space-hogging beast of a platform, so it probably won't sell as well as the PS4 has. And almost nobody purchases MS platforms in Japan (a little over 100k Xbones' sold lifetime). No doubt Nintendo feels secure in the Switch's domination of Japan console gaming for the next several years.

I look forward to the Switch 2 in 2025.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

BruceCM

Wasn't that Prince of Persia: Sands of Time remake supposed to be coming to Switch, as well .... ?

SW-4357-9287-0699

FragRed

@BruceCM That remaster looks pretty bad, and looking at it I am surprised it isn't coming to Switch. But it was never confirmed to come to the platform, only rumoured.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

BruceCM

Yeah, I never played it before, so I'm vaguely interested, @FragRed .... I'll see how much they want for it in their own store nearer the release

SW-4357-9287-0699

Captain_Toad

Guess who's made a return?

Physical is yet to be announced.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

FragRed

@BruceCM I always wanted to play this game and like you, I will see what it costs. I just don't understand the lack of Switch support. It seems like a no brainer. I just hope it's not going to be like Activision where they try and make Switch owners double dip, though considering Ubisoft are releasing other games day and date, probably not the case.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic