Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 50,421 to 50,440 of 69,963

link3710

So Gods & Monsters is coming this year. That's a huge surprise. As is the PoP remake not coming to Switch.

link3710

Captain_Toad

With those graphics the POP remake is at right now being unoptimized, it looked like it could be running on Switch right now. They need to be touched up a bit.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

BruceCM

Yeah, I'm not too fussed about where I get it but it seems weird to me, @FragRed ....?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

TheFrenchiestFry

@link3710 The Sands of Time remake straight up looked like an early PS3 title. That's a DEMAKE right there. The lighting is the only thing that looked kinda polished in that trailer

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

BruceCM

Meh, I thought it looked good enough.... Dunno much about the original version, though

SW-4357-9287-0699

gcunit

I'm pretty sure I already have Sands of Time on GameCube, Wii and PS3. I'm not in any rush for a fourth version.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

JaxonH

I would grab it if its on Switch, but I have little interest in it otherwise.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Huh.

Listing for Prince of Persia on Switch on GameStop’s website, but coming at a later date

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/switch/games/products/pr...

edit
Immortals: Fenyx Rising looks a LOT better than last I remember.

Edited on by JaxonH

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

link3710

@TheFrenchiestFry I mean, the original was for the Gamecube. Even early PS3 graphics are still an improvement, not a demake. Did you ever see what the original looked like?

That said Sands of Time would interest me a lot more if they included the two sequels that I've never played. Ah well.

@JaxonH I've been excited for Gods & Monsters since the initial announcement, but my gosh, it really feels like they're going to deliver on the vague premise wholeheartedly.

link3710

NintendoByNature

Immortals looking phenomenal. To all the US residents. Amazon has it 10 dollars off right now! Preordered! It came up as gods and monsters still fyi

NintendoByNature

link3710

@NintendoByNature Yeah, I got it on Best Buy with my gamer's club membership mid last year just before it expired, but that's almost as good a deal.

link3710

JaxonH

@link3710
It’s clearly inspired by Zelda BotW.

If it has addictive, tight combat mechanics and a healthy amount of intriguing exploration, even if it’s half as good as Zelda, we’ll have a winner on our hands.

Tasuki

So I am not sure if this is possible but I will ask anyway. Is it possible to buy the Joycon Wrist straps separate? I can't see to find mine anywhere. 😟

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

BruceCM

Yep, they're available on, for instance, Amazon, @Tasuki ....
Well, that was at the last E3, @JaxonH! You going to get that, then?

SW-4357-9287-0699

NotTelevision

Ubisoft presentation was alright. I’d play Prince of Persia again. Immortal Gods or whatever looked like an okay game, but pretty bereft of any new ideas.

All these games will inevitably be 50% off in a sale 6 months from now, at which point they might be worth it.

Edited on by NotTelevision

NotTelevision

Giancarlothomaz

@Slowdive don't you think Ubisoft confunded that game with Immortals Fenyx Rising, think the remake of Prince of Persia Sand of Times is gonna release on Switch?Ubisoft don't care about Switch, don't get your hope up, the remake of Prince of Persia Sand of Times is never gonna release on Switch.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

what if the rumored Switch Pro Nintendo is gonna release in the Holiday season of 2021/beginning of 2022 is actualy the Switch sucessor?if Nintendo release the Switch Pro in 2022 and is actualy the Switch sucessor, Nintendo would have enough time to release a Switch sucessor, Nintendo don't usually suport they consoles for a long time, with the excepcions of portable consoles, Shuntaro Furukawa have said Switch have reached the halfpoint of it lifecycle.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

BruceCM

It was 'about' the halfway point only a few months ago! That'd mean at lest 3 more years? So, it's more likely there'd be a Switch 'Pro' next year, then the successor 2 or 3 years after that .... The Switch is a 'portable', remember

SW-4357-9287-0699

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic