Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 41,801 to 41,820 of 69,963

NintendoByNature

@Magician pretty cool I guess. Now if i had a buddy to share with, it Would be even cooler 😣

NintendoByNature

rallydefault

@Magician
Yea, the Buddy Pass ONLY works if the friend is playing with YOU. It doesn't just give them a totally free copy of the game to play as they please.

rallydefault

JaxonH

The best thing is, The buddy pass can be used by multiple people multiple times, as long as they are playing with you. So it’s not like you just give it to one person and it’s spent. You can give it to 10 different people and they can all play with you, just not at the same time.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Maridius

Hello i recently bought my nintendo switch, and i got some problems with it. Does anyone know if this is fixable and how or do I need to change my console. The problem is that I see my menu in game, at the eshop and so on. It looks something like this. Thank you for youre help in advance

Untitled

Untitled

Maridius

HobbitGamer

No, it should not be doing that.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

gcunit

@Maridius What are your power management settings on your Switch?

It looks like you've left the screen on for too long on the Home screen and it's suffered some screen burn.

How many games have you played on your Switch - is it just Zelda and Rayman?

My Switch enters Sleep Mode if it idles for more than a minute (or similar), which helps guard against such issues.

Try and avoid letting the system idle on the Home Screen and hopefully the burn-in will subside gradually.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Maridius

Yea I don't know if its fixable or not. I got it on thursday, went on a trip on friday and it started glitching. Gonna try to plug it in the dock to see if it will help. I didn't play it for too long maybe an hour and then I would let it go to sleep. Really angry about this. I will talk to the seller to see if i can get a refund or a new one.

Maridius

Late

Watched both discussions earlier today and while I was already hyped for Astral Chain, I also became lot more interested in Dragon Quest XI. It comes just before my birthday too. Sounds like a good way to spend a birthday. Also went and ordered Astral Chain's special edition.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Ralizah

My last reservation about DQXI S was the quality of the game in handheld mode and, reportedly, it looks really clean when undocked, which is AMAZING to hear. September can't come soon enough.

Also like the sound of this super-fast battle mode.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

BruceCM

It looks awesome.... Perhaps I'll play it on my new monitor?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Gerald

Saboteur 2 releases on eShop on 2nd August. Loved this game during the 8 bit days

Edited on by Gerald

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

JaxonH

Hype cannot be contained for Fire Emblem, Astral Chain and Dragon Quest XI S, which very well may end up being 3 of my favorite video games of all time when everything is said and done.

Fire Emblem Awakening is already one of my goat and Three Houses looks so much better, Bayonetta and Nier already one of my goat, and Astral Chain looks so much better, Dragon Quest already one of my fave series of all time, and the Switch version looks like it will easily be one of the best releases on the hardware this gen.

Don’t let this moment pass you by. It happens so quickly people don’t even realize it, but these are 3 releases people will be talking about for years to come.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Grumblevolcano

Banjo in Smash I'd imagine would be the most talked about Nintendo 2019 event in the future. Not only something the fanbase wanted a massive amount but also plays a big role in what seems to be the end of the console wars and how the Xbox brand has improved since Phil Spencer took over from Don Mattrick.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

HobbitGamer

@Grumblevolcano honestly, Banjo is what waiting on to jump back into smash.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ralizah

Too bad I never played either of Banjo's N64 games. I played a few hours of Nuts n Bolts on the 360, but, honestly, I kind of hated that game. So I can't really be excited for his inclusion in Smash, even if I realize why others are.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

NintendoByNature

I'm counting down the days til astral chain and links awakening, heck even luigis mansion 3 is up there for me. Top 3 for me this year. And that's not even mentioning all my other day 1 buys. Next month I'll prob get the indie game that's like botw in pine. Read that ittle dew 1 is making its way to switch too, That's a day 1. Then there's September. I'll be grabbing spyro and contra as well. October will hit the Wallet hard too. Never played a fire emblem or Dragon quest game. But maybe when they hit a sale ill be tempted to try them. Or a demo if they drop one.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic