Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 39,901 to 39,920 of 70,025

JaxonH

Seems another Sword Art Online game has been announced- Fatal Bullet.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

@JaxonH @NEStalgia

Yeah, Fatal Bullet coming to Switch was reported by gematsu in December last year.
https://gematsu.com/2018/12/sword-art-online-hollow-realizati...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JaxonH

@NEStalgia
I thought just Hollow Realization was announced, but apparently they mentioned both.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

BruceCM

Thinking about getting the Castlevania Collection.... Anyone recommend that?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Grumblevolcano

Finally got the Switch version of Team Sonic Racing (got XB1 digital at launch and Switch physical today). Played a few online matches and while XB1 has better frame rate, Switch seems to be more stable.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

@BruceCM Oh most certainly get it! I bought it day one no regrets. Really enjoying Bloodlines, never played it before so this is really quite the experience.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

SuperWeird

For Team Racing Sonic, does anyone know if you can join a friend’s online public race? Or can you only join friends in private custom lobbies?

Edit: nevermind, I looked it up, and apparently no it’s not possible to join friends online in public races. Man, that so lame! This is a team-based online multiplayer game, but it’s impossible to join together with your friends in teams online? Yeah that makes a lot of since.

I was going to recommend this game to the only 2 people I know who own a Switch, but since they live 400 miles away, and apparently there’s no way for us to play this game together with anyone other than AI bots - forget it.

Edit 2: I really like this game otherwise; it’s much better then I was expecting. It just sucks that I’m playing online with strangers right now and there’s no way for a friend to jump in and join me. Don’t know how they overlooked this feature

Edited on by SuperWeird

SuperWeird

NintendoByNature

So I decided to get the 2 vouchers for $99. Alrwady preordered super mario maker 2. Holding out to see what else becomes eligible for future releases. The only future release I saw was Dragon quest builders which I'm not interested in.

NintendoByNature

MarioVillager92

@NintendoByNature I'm sure the other games coming out later this year will be eligible. I bet you can redeem your remaining voucher for say, Link's Awakening, Animal Crossing, or Pokemon Sword/Shield when they come out.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Grumblevolcano

@SuperWeird Pretty sure Nintendo’s online infrastructure is partially to blame. Other systems have it.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

@MarioLover92 I'll probabaly do Pokemon if it's eligible. Luigis mansion 3 links awakening and astral chain will prob all be physical for me

NintendoByNature

MarioVillager92

@Grumblevolcano Phew, good thing I got it on Steam

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

HobbitGamer

@JaxonH What’s the “Motion Control” option in the AC3 menu for? (Just switched from Desmond to Haytham)

Edit: Nevermind. Gyro for aiming, got it.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

MsJubilee

@Grumblevolcano The PC port is left out as well. This is just Sega not giving a damn.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MarioVillager92

@MsJubilee You can join a friend's lobby in the PC/Steam version:

Untitled

Don't think you can join friends in public races though. But you can invite your friends while you're in the lobby.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic