Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 32,541 to 32,560 of 70,157

Grumblevolcano

@GrailUK I think we'll see some 3rd party multiplatform trailers confirm Switch versions and that will make up for the lack of Switch exclusive content there. The Direct makes me think more 3rd parties are taking Switch seriously (especially Square Enix).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

GrailUK

@Grumblevolcano Aye agreed

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

FaeKnight

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I think Nintendo's focus at The Game Awards will be Smash and maybe a Bayonetta 3 trailer featuring gameplay. If we look at last year, we got:

• BotW Champion's Ballad (released soon after the event)
  • Bayonetta 1+2 (released in February)
  • Bayonetta 3 in development

As for what related to Smash, maybe a huge 3rd party character like Banjo?

I don't think Banjo will be coming to smash any time this lifetime. Microsoft bought out Rare, remember.

FaeKnight

Switch Friend Code: SW-6813-5901-0801 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@FaeKnight Microsoft and Nintendo are on better terms now than they have ever been in the past and given Smash Ultimate's roster is almost completely about the 2015 Smash ballot I think there's a chance even if just a small chance.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FaeKnight

They might be on better terms, but that's still not the same thing as expecting to see a first party property from one company on a game that's only playable on another company's console. Heck, even though the series originated with Nintendo, it's unlikely you'll ever see the Banjo series ported to Switch.

FaeKnight

bluemage1989

I think Banjo in Smash could happen. Microsoft could benefit from it happening getting the BK brand back out in the mainstream on the hot console of the moment and it requires no effort or cost from Microsoft themselves.

bluemage1989

Dogorilla

@FaeKnight Phil Spencer himself said that he'd like to see Banjo and Kazooie in Smash, so you never know!

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

FaeKnight

It's not a matter of if Rare wants to do it, it's a matter of if the parent company (Microsoft) will allow it.

FaeKnight

Azooooz

I usually don't ask for a character inclusion in Smash, but if possible, I'd like to see Amaterasu from Okami.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Rutta

Hi guys,

Proud owner of a switch for a couple of days now and well impressed.

What’s people’s opinion on screen protectors? I bought some for £8 but could not put them on properly without air bubbles so they went in the bin lol. Don’t fancy keep forking out cash for them anyways.

Is it cool to put the switch in one of them cases you can buy to travel about with the switch without a screen protector on it?

I see dock mode is a big scratching culprit but I don’t have a TV so this is not an issue for me as dont use it.

Edited on by Rutta

Rutta

1UP_MARIO

@Rutta get a screen protector, it’s a must. Any tempered glass screen protector should be fine and easy to put without bubbles. Good luck and enjoy gaming

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Kimyonaakuma

@Rutta Get a glass protector! They're stronger and don't have any air bubbles
I don't usually get a screen protector but it makes me feel more at ease with the whole "dock scratching" thing.

A padded case could work if you aren't using the dock, but it really just depends how well you look after it.

Kimyonaakuma

Eel

If your glass protector looks like it has bubbles try to gently and slowly push them out, and sometimes they also go away on their own with time.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

1UP_MARIO

@Rutta the one @subpopz posted is the one I’d recomend. It’s the one I have since day 1 and still have a spear.

FragRed

@Rutta I hope you don't find me being nosey but I just wanted to ask what games you have bought for your Nintendo Switch so far and if there was anything you have your eye on that's yet to be released?

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

1UP_MARIO

@FragRed when is your site launching I’m actually interested

FragRed

@1UP_MARIO I am launching it 1st October as a matter of fact. Two years later than planned after doing a Prince's Trust Self Employment course. I am surprised anyone took notice of the fact I had a site in the pipeline.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

1UP_MARIO

@FragRed good luck. Hope you success

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic