Its a LEGO game where you build things.

Think they quite well with that criteria

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Ryu_Niiyama

@UmniKnight They are going to burn down the country when DQXI releases the switch version. (It's the only thing keeping me from importing the 3ds version!!!!) It is going to be "Tumbleweeds at work part 2" all over again.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

MFD

@Ryu_Niiyama If those ground up MH Switch rumours are true, then they'll burn down what's underneath the country as well...

I wonder. We've got people holding off on XX for World, but how many people in Japan are holding off on DQXI right now to get it on Switch?

MFD

KirbyTheVampire

@The64Master I personally think the online service's library of classic games will replace the Virtual Console. Most people probably hate that idea, but I honestly prefer it. I largely grew up with the N64, and later on the GameCube, so I don't really have much nostalgia for SNES games, barring a few exceptions, and no nostalgia at all for NES games, so I don't normally feel inclined to buy them. I just don't really like the games from that era, because let's face it, the vast majority of them are extremely dated and simple compared to what we have now, at least in certain aspects. I was planning to pay for the online anyway, regardless of the benefits, so being able to jump into some old games now and then instead of having to pay for them separately sounds great to me.

But hey, maybe they'll bring the traditional VC to the system, too. Best of both worlds.

KirbyTheVampire

Octane

@Tsurii The cheapest Splatoon bundle I can find is €390, but the Switch is €330, and Splatoon 2 is €50...

In my case I save €10 if I don't buy the bundle, so check the individual prices too!

Octane

MFD

@Tsurii My regular retailer still gives Skyrim a place-holder release date (and they'll never update their dates unless they're 100% certain)

Edited on by MFD

MFD

Octane

@Tsurii The one on Coolshop is €399 for me (shipping costs presumably)... Anyway, I was just saying that since the games tend to drop in price, but the Switch doesn't, you may be able to find them cheaper separately. The Switch bundles I've seen are €60 more than the regular Switch. Kinda defeats the purpose of a bundle, but whatever.

Octane

OorWullie

@Tsurii Are the pink and green Joy-con included in the Splatoon 2 bundles for Europe? I thought it was just the red and blue ones for Europe while Japan and US got pink and green.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Grumblevolcano

Welp, there goes my interest in Super Mario Odyssey. Fire Emblem Warriors has got a new mode confirmed called History mode which seems rather similar to Hyrule Warriors adventure mode. That mode led to me having bought but not played much if at all of these Wii U games that launched after Hyrule Warriors:

• Bayonetta
  • Bayonetta 2
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X*
  • Pokken Tournament
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE*

*Got around to starting these very recently, the former because of the Miiverse closure announcement.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

@Grumblevolcano
People really did love that Adventure Mode...

Fire Emblem Warriors is definitely in top form after the recent announcements. I'm certainly looking forward to it. But Odyssey will get priority when it's released. Then I can go back to FE Warriors/Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle/Splatoon 2/Monster Hunter XX/Metroid Samus Returns/Monster Hunter Stories. And if I have time some FIFA 18/Dragonball Xenoverse 2/Nights of Azure 2/NBA 2k18/Pokken Tournament

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Samus7Killer

Glad i found YellowJoys recently... GreyJoys are trashy looking.

Samus7Killer

SKTTR

Untitled
I don't think it's the final boxart as its missing Nicalis' logo. Finally available on a Nintendo console in my region, I hope. It wasn't released in Germany before.

Same for Ittle Dew. That one skipped the German Wii U eShop as well.
Untitled

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH If it wasn't for the poor treatment of the Wii U version of Hyrule Warriors during the time the 3DS port was supported (only receiving characters and weapons rather than those as well as the Legend mode scenarios and Adventure mode maps), Hyrule Warriors would've certainly been my favourite Wii U without a doubt.

I tend to like games with lots of content the most. In general I'd much rather see a game get many years of DLC/update support than a new game in the franchise created for the same console as the previous one. So like I would much prefer Splatoon 2 to get many years support than for Splatoon 3 to come out around 2020.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FX102A

I guess the physical sales of Cave Story+ were good if Nicalis are going physical for their releases.

No complaints here.

FX102A

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Tsurii wrote:

Any fellow europoors able to point me towards cheap places for Switch? I'm planning to pick one up this month, most likely in the Splatoon bundle for 380€, but I still got a couple weeks before I get my monthly munnies and I wanna see if I can't find it for less money because I'm a cheapskate.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-UK-2500046-Switch-Grey/dp/B...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01N4NBHPM/

Or come to Ireland and buy it, we're awash with them. I wouldn't bother with the Splatoon bundle, it's a lazy expensive effort. They didn't even change the Joy-con colours.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Octane

@SLIGEACH_EIRE Thanks for those links, they're actually €20 cheaper (including shipping) if I order them from the UK.

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic