Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 2,201

MuhBael

@Atomic77 game works well on both the OG and Switch Lite. It shows its age though. I would personally think it between La. Noire and Saints Row 3

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

Atomic77

I just recently found a gem of a game Megaman 11. It is pretty cool. 22.99 at GameStop Preowned.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

MuhBael

Alien Isolation, if anyone hasn't buy please do it. The game is simply amazing and the studio behind the port really deserves it

MuhBael

Atomic77

@MuhBael never heard of that one. It sounds interesting though.

Atomic77

MuhBael

Thinking of buying Resident Evil Revelations Collection mainly for REV1 which I played back in the 3DS and absolutely loved it. I also tried REV2 and didn't liked it but since everywhere I see people say is way superior to REV1 I obviously must have missed something. Now I'm just trying to decide whether I should buy the physical copy or buy it separately through the E-Shop

MuhBael

nessisonett

Open to recommendations for a game that will help sell me on Switch as a whole. I’ve already got Zelda, Mario, FE3H, Smash and Mario Kart. The rest are smaller indies like Hollow Knight. I really want to love my Switch but I barely play it compared to PS4 or PC. Anyone know any smaller exclusives that would make me stop being an idiot and see what makes Switch so great?

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

MuhBael

@nessisonett welp, you already have most of the must have exclusives so I don't know what else could I recommend you. And since you have a PS4 I don't think you would want to buy any third party on the Switch. Honestly, if you aren't having enough fun with MK, Smash or 3H then I think you made a mistake on buying the Switch

MuhBael

nessisonett

@baller98 Would you believe I genuinely forgot about Luigi's Mansion 3 hahaha, the original was one of my favourite games growing up, despite it scaring the living daylights out of me. If I see it at a good price I'll jump on it straight away.

WoomyNNYes

@nessisonett How old were you that Luigi's Mansion 1 scared you?? I'm won't make fun. The game is a dark haunted house, after all. This is very amusing.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

nessisonett

@Woomy_NNYes I was born in 2000 and my brother got the Cube with Luigi’s Mansion around 2002 so I feel it’s justified hahahaha

Atomic77

What makes the Switch so great is Pokémon Sword and Shield.

Atomic77

Captain_Toad

@nessisonett

. Astral Chain

. Bayonetta 1 and 2

. Hyrule Warriors

. Xenoblade Chronicles 2

. Donkey Kong: Tropical freeze.

. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.

. Splatoon 2 + Octo expansion.)

. Octopath Traveler

. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MuhBael

@Captain_Toad I've been planning on picking up Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle since is cheap and Ive heard it is surprisingly good. From 1 to 10 how you you rate it?

MuhBael

Captain_Toad

@MuhBael I give it a 9. Anything else or is my score enough?

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

BruceCM

It's a very good game, @MuhBael ..... I'd also give it 9/10 & I play a lot of TRPGs

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

WoomyNNYes

@MuhBael I don't even like turn based games and I really liked Mario+Rabbids. Seriously. I was so glad I got it. I don't finish many games, but I finished Mario+Rabbids. The boss battles are really impressive, too. The opera singing boss has a disney-like level of charm, it just amazed me. I would give it a 9.

Oh wait, you've got a Geno's Steaks background picture on your profile, but you're in Peru? I went out with a girl that lived across the street from Geno's Steaks. Funny.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

NotTelevision

@nessisonett The three best games for the Switch you’ve got already (BOTW, Fire Emblem:3H, and Mario Odyssey). I’d say the next game to get would be Link’s Awakening. It is really a wonderful experience, even if you are a 2d Zelda skeptic. Nab it used. I’m sure there are a ton of copies floating around.

LM3 looks great as well. Stardew Valley is a thing of beauty, since it seems like the kind of game made for handheld platforms.

Enjoy.

NotTelevision

MuhBael

Between Pokemon Let's Go and Pokemon Sword which would you say is the better game? Im having some nostalgia to replay Kanto

MuhBael

Atomic77

I haven’t played the Lets Go ones yet but Pokémon Sword is a great game. It’s mostly about the Galar region though.

Atomic77

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic