Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 2,207

BruceCM

Hmm, maybe Bayonetta 1 & 2, then ... ?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Krull

@Ruthless4u Hmmm... Tricky, then... I'd suggest Xenoblade Chronicles 2, because it's a genuinely great game, but the writing is a LONG way off The Witcher and Dragon Age. Perfect if she likes Japanese cartoons aimed at 12-year-old boys, though...

Pillars of Eternity is probably the next closest to Dragon Age, and it's well liked. Divinity: Original Sin 2 is supposed to be even better, but it's exclusively turn-based. Also, both are currently digital-only, so nothing to wrap up (though you can, like I have, pre-order Divinity from Limited Run Games to come some time next year).

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

Ruthless4u

I think I’m torn between divinity original sin 2 and Hellblade.

Thanks everyone

Ruthless4u

Thomas4845

Anyone know some co-op games that are single joycons compatible ?

Edited on by Thomas4845

Thomas4845

jak1one

Questions about luigi's mansion 3:
-can i play the scarescraper mode alone?
-can i play other multiplayer modes alone?
-if yes, can i do so without online subscription?

jak1one

Namriel

I picked up Hard West recently on sale and finally got around to playing it. At first I was unsure how I felt about it. It's a grid based strategy/rpg supernatural western. It took me a while to figure out the controls as they were not self explanatory. Once I got the hang of it, I restarted the game and have been having a blast. It has story driven choice scenarios between grid based battle sequences. It has definitely been worth the 5 dollars I spent on it. 8/10

Namriel

Lethal

The Touryst - $19.99
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/the-touryst-switch/

I thoroughly enjoyed this game and it is one of those games that suck you in for 2-3 hours at a time. One of my favorite Switch titles of the year and it looks fantastic. For what it is of course.

Switch Friend Code - SW-1147-4867-6886

AndreaF96

I'm spending new year's eve with my girlfriend at my place and we are looking for some game to play together.
We would like a couch co-op game like "A way out" (I don't have a ps4) or a single player adventure game that we can take turns on playing like Undertale (already finished together).
We would prefer it if the game could reasonably be finished in a single day-night.
Do you have any recommendations? Switch eshop would be preferable but pc-only games are fine too.

I've already beaten Grim Fandango, just to say.

Edited on by AndreaF96

AndreaF96

Atomic77

I just recently picked up civilization VI. It is hard to figure out on the Switch Lite but it is a pretty cool game. It was a 40 dollar game but I got it on sale for 20 at GameStop.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

toiletduck

@Atomic77 nice! Enjoy. There's quite a few people here on the forums with all levels of experience, so be sure to hit the game's topic if you get stuck.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Ninja84

@AndreaF96
Maybe look into Unravel Two? Not that i have played it but it should be awesome Co-op😉

Ninja84

Atomic77

Anybody know any games that would be good on the Switch Lite ?I all ready have Pokémon Sword and Civilization VI.

Atomic77

BruceCM

Give us some idea what other games you might like, @Atomic77 .... Most Switch games are good on the Lite!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

Atomic77 wrote:

Anybody know any games that would be good on the Switch Lite ?I all ready have Pokémon Sword and Civilization VI.

1. Dragon Quest Builders 1 & 2
2. Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu / Eevee
3. Chocobo Mystery Dungeon Every Buddy
4. Earthlock
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
6. ARMS
7. Yonder the Cloud Catcher Chronicles
8. Evoland Legendary Edition
9. Lode Runner Legacy
10. Luigi Mansion 3

Anti-Matter

AndreaF96

@Ninja84 Thanks for the suggestion. We have decided to go with Old man's journey and Lion's song. Both are available for switch. We have already finished the first one. It would give it a 7.

@Atomic77 I would suggest you tried disgaea 5 complete if you like turn based strategy rpgs. It is a great game. So much better than Mario rabbids, if you ask. If you are new to the series disgaea 1 has a less content but a much better story.

Zelda botw runs fine in portable mode.
I would suggest you tried celeste if you like platformers woth a bit of a challenge. Despite the nostalgia factor I think that game is a better plaformer than even super mario bros 3.

AndreaF96

Atomic77

Well thank y’all for the suggestions. I’m not a fussy gamer I usually like almost anything. I’m a old gamer I started out with the Atari 2600 back in the day.

Atomic77

Atomic77

Does anyone know anything about LA. Noire on the Switch or Switch Lite. I’ve seen it on the store shelf looks interesting.

Atomic77

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic