Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,421 to 8,440 of 11,405

Miadaskate

Zuljaras wrote:

Guys for those of you interested in the Doom collection from LRG tomorrow here is an official email that they sent me today about the expansions and DLC:

"I hope this message finds you well.

To answer your question, the physical release of our Doom Collection will include the base games for Doom one, two, and three, but not any of the expansions or DLC. However, most of the expansions and DLC are free online so while the games will not need to be downloaded, you can choose to download the expansions online separately.

I hope that answers your question.

​If you have any other questions or concerns, let us know and we'd be happy to help.
Otherwise, have a great day!
Cheers, Paul"

I really wished this is a April Fools joke but it is real No Resurrection of Evil for Doom 3 on the cartridge

I wasn’t even aware of a DOOM Collection. I freaking love DOOM. I just finished the DOOM Eternal DLC Part 2. I hope the collection isn’t too much. Would be nice to get for Switch and Xbox (since they own Bethesda now) but I know Xbox doesn’t really do limited print releases.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Zuljaras wrote:

@Miadaskate The base version from LRG is 40$. You get all 3 games on one cartridge which is nice

Hell, I see the Classic Edition is $80, might just double dip for Switch and PS4! Really wish there was one for Xbox though.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Zuljaras

@Miadaskate Nope. Xbox is NOT physical friendly anymore. the 360 was the best in this regard. Now the physical editions for Xbox are travesty. One the series X you have to download a config file in order to play the game that you have installed from the disc.

Magician

Witch Spring 3 from SLG.

Meh, I already have a Japanese copy, this is an easy skip for me.

Two whiffs in a row for SLG; my favorite boutique publisher is slipping a bit.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

Numskull Games announces partnership with Limited Run Games in North America. First up will be Battle Axe at the end of the month.. https://limitedrungames.com/blogs/news/numskull-games-announc...
PS: Oddworld : Collection up for pre order https://www.amazon.fr/Microids-Oddworld-Collection-Nintendo-S...
PPS: Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom Collector’s Edition announced https://twitter.com/FDG_Games/status/1377707124650876932

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Super Rare announcing release #49 on April 9th.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Zuljaras - Everyone boo on Doom!

Seriously, wonder what's the big deal on that. Did they not understand what it means to be LRG now that they got big deals with Bethesda?

This is all very suspicious.

Paraka

Zuljaras

@Paraka they explained to me that they do not control what game build they get from the devs. The build that is submitted is the one that goes on the cartridge. And they do not have control over that.

Magician

Ugh, I believe my order for Scourge Bringer from P-A has been lost in transit.

Its been in New Jersey since March 19th.

Anyone else experiencing issues with their order for that game?

Edited on by Magician

RupeeClock

@Magician
My order for Scourge Bringer is still awaiting shipping since it's held up by Kaze and the Wild Masks.
Although I could've just waited longer to go for an EU release, there was a lot of uncertainty around its physical release for some time.

I had a situation with iam8bit for one order where the courier somehow attempted delivery to the wrong place in the wrong country, but it eventually made it's way back to them and then to me.
You might need to get in touch with Play-asia or the courier. If that fails, Play-asia should be able to ship you a replacement as these retailers do keep spare stock for such occasions, that they eventually sell off.

RupeeClock

Magician

Ghostrunner is up on AmazonNA.

Whomever buys a copy, please let me know if the whole game is on the cartridge.
https://www.amazon.com/Ghostrunner-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B08ZW77CG5

Monkeido

@Magician I already received mine, though I'm in Europe. Not nice to hear the status of your order is unclear. >,<

@Zuljaras Maybe you know, but I was mainly wondering if the gyro aiming patch is included is this.

Edited on by Monkeido

Monkeido

Belexes

@Magician My Scourge Bringer has been stuck in Melrose Park, IL since 3/25. That's Illinois for you though.

Belexes

Magician

@Zuljaras @Monkeido

The necessity to log into a Bethesda account when the classic Doom games launch should've been patched out as well.

Monkeido

@Zuljaras Thank you for letting me know!

@Magician And you as well! I was never too bothered by that, since one of my favourite trilogies of recent years is the new Hitman trilogy and plenty of people complained about the need to always be online for that. I definitely understand the complaints though (in both cases) and would be glad if the login has been patched out. ^^

Monkeido

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic