Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 8,441 to 8,460 of 11,397

Paraka

Well, I do not know what held up so many games, but 3 shipments arrived today with 2 expected through out the week.

That was 8 games added to the list in an afternoon.

Paraka

Magician

Shadowverse is up on AmazonNA. Looks like XSEED went the extra mile by adding English VO. Nice.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B091KCKK1Z

Edit: P.S. - just placed my quarterly import order with P-A. Star Renegades, Muse Dash, Atelier Mysterious Trilogy, EDF: World Brothers, Gorsd, and Rolling Gunner. Pretty hyped about the quality of the games in this order, with the weakest game probably being Gorsd. But it's exclusive to the SEA region, so I've got to have it.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Any word on Lost Words : Beyond the Page getting a physical Switch release anywhere?

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

Samurai Jack shipping from LRG - I forgot I even ordered it, LOL.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Brothers just arrived from Super Rare.

Currently Playing :

yeayeanaynay

Blasphemous is receiving a retail release. And that's it from me, I bought a PS5, I might sell all my Switch games now..

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

Man that Alex Kidd DX game looks awesome. Really hope that one gets a physical release.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Man that Alex Kidd DX game looks awesome. Really hope that one gets a physical release.

@MiadaSkate @Anti-Matter

It's being published by Merge Games. Usually 9 out of 10 games they publish receive a physical release in Europe and about 8 out of 10 in North America. You get the occasional game they don't bother to release physically in North America...for whatever reason. Games like the Vaporum, The Count of Lucanor, and Morbid. I'd imagine that Alex Kidd remake will get a global release, I wouldn't be too quick to place an order with P-A for it.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

@MiadaSkate @Anti-Matter

It's being published by Merge Games. Usually 9 out of 10 games they publish receive a physical release in Europe and about 8 out of 10 in North America. You get the occasional game they don't bother to release physically in North America...for whatever reason. Games like the Vaporum, The Count of Lucanor, and Morbid. I'd imagine that Alex Kidd remake will get a global release, I wouldn't be too quick to place an order with P-A for it.

True. Yeah I definitely try to avoid Play-Asia as much as possible. I’ll wait for a potential North American release.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Seems publishers Sold Out and Team 17 are collaborating to make Blasphemous available physically again. If anyone buys this version please let me know if the near 2 GB of updates have been baked into the cartridge. Thanks.
Untitled

Zuljaras

@Magician Same here. I asked in the article about it but no responses. I hope the DLC Stir of Dawn is ON the cartridge even if it is free. And the update about configuring controls. But they gave no info on that.

Anti-Matter

@Magician
I don't really mind if i get PAL version from Merge Games as long they are Free region and No DLC tied by account region.

Anti-Matter

Magician

Legend of Mana Southeast Asian standard edition confirmed.

Preorders already open at Nintendosoup, but I imagine P-A and Shop4 will make it available soon as well.
Untitled

Belexes

I am waiting for an NA release of Alex Kidd DX. It would be insane to not have that game available globally.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

I am waiting for an NA release of Alex Kidd DX. It would be insane to not have that game available globally.

Looks like Amazon has the listings up. Well, sort of. The PS4 and PS5 versions are up. The Switch and Xbox versions say currently unavailable, probably working on them.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic