Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,741 to 7,760 of 11,400

Magician

Does anybody know if additional expansion passes have been planned for Sword and Shield? I only ask because I haven't played a Pokemon game since X and Y. And I'm wondering if now is the time to buy or if I should wait for yet another edition of these games that will have even more content?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

I'm not sure why it took so long but Monster Hunter Rise is finally up on AmazonNA.

https://www.amazon.com/Monster-Hunter-Rise-Nintendo-Switch/dp...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

KoeiTecmoUS are officially reprinting Atelier Ryza 1, sold exclusively through AmazonNA.

I wonder if version 1.0.7 will be baked into the reprint cartridge or if buyers will have to download a 1 GB patch like the initial release?

Paraka

@Magician - First; I scoured to see if there is anything beyond Tundra DLC, saw nothing, unless it is a patch to balance or otherwise allow all dex Pokémon I don't think they're doing more DLC.

Second; Feels good to see Ryza getting a reprint, this may be a telltale thing to come for that Twitter poll a bit back about the Rorona trilogy being released physical as well.

Paraka

Magician

My order for Door Kickers CE from SLG arrived. Meanwhile, my SLG order for Darius Cozmic Collection CE still remains at customs. Its been there for nearly a month now. I'm more than a little miffed, worried some USPS employee stole my order. It wouldn't be the first time I've had an order "disappear" through USPS hands.

Time to email the consumer advocate office.

P.S. - Games two and three from FPG's first triple pack shipped, 15 months after placing the preorder. Better late than never I say. Hopefully, triple pack #2 ships before 2021 but...we'll see. I still haven't ordered a copy of Neko Navy yet.

P.P.S. - Much to my disappointment, it appears that the Japanese physical release for Ikaruga is sold out. I'd like to avoid giving Nicalis money. However, if the alternative is to give AmazonJP resellers $75 + S & H, I may as well give Nicalis my money.

https://pikii.shop/items/5def5aa7ac68df484b13ab1e

P.P.P.S. - Super Rare are preparing to unveil their next release tomorrow. Their twitter account mentions "dying" several times. Hopefully it isn't Dying: Reborn, but I'm worried it is.

P.P.P.P..S. - Preorders for Chasm through LRG open next Friday.

Edited on by Magician

SpaceAce13

I think super rares next game is almost certainly darkwood

SpaceAce13

RupeeClock

Super Rare games did indeed announce that their October 8th release will be Darkwood, 5000 copies produced.

NGDev have also announced that they will be fulling orders for additional copies of Gunlord X.

If you placed an order through their site, you'll know how bad of an experience it was.
It was so bad that their shop system oversold their limited allocation, resulting in them needing to print additional copies to fulfill these additional orders.
They also suffered a shelf storage collapse which resulted in 150 limited edition copies being lost.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Special Reserve Games have also revealed through their site that their upcoming physical releases will be Serious Sam 4 (for PC), Pikuniku, and Heave Ho. It doesn't provide any further details such as platforms.

Pikuniku might be a difficult sell, it usually sells for £11.69 but it previously went on sale for a mere £0.89.

RupeeClock

Monkeido

@Miadaskate @SpaceAce13 Just wondering, how come you guys seem so excited about Swords of Ditto? I already own it on Steam, but never played it, seeing as the reviews for it aren't very positive (especially the user reviews on Steam). The art style is great, but it seems the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired.

Monkeido

SpaceAce13

Monkeido wrote:

@Miadaskate @SpaceAce13 Just wondering, how come you guys seem so excited about Swords of Ditto? I already own it on Steam, but never played it, seeing as the reviews for it aren't very positive (especially the user reviews on Steam). The art style is great, but it seems the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired.

I’ll be honest and say I never watched/read a review of the game. I watched a trailer and a little gameplay and just loved the art style so much. I also love that it’s a rogue like and co-op. Enough things going for it that it’s worth a try and I’m pretty excited for it. We’ll see

SpaceAce13

Monkeido

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Monkeido wrote:

I’ll be honest and say I never watched/read a review of the game. I watched a trailer and a little gameplay and just loved the art style so much. I also love that it’s a rogue like and co-op. Enough things going for it that it’s worth a try and I’m pretty excited for it. We’ll see

Makes total sense to me! I love all the things you just mentioned as well, which is why I bought it on Steam. There are plenty of people who love the game, so I hope you'll be one of them. ^^

I'm not sure if I can justify a purchase for myself, since I have to pay $20+ in shipping/taxes..

Monkeido

Magician

Peaky Blinders: Mastermind is available to preorder through AmazonNA.

Meh, seems like an average adventure/puzzle game.

Miadaskate

Monkeido wrote:

I haven’t played the game because I’ve been waiting for a physical release since the game was announced. Why? Because it’s the perfect game to be played on a Nintendo console. It’s the perfect blend of Zelda and Earthbound. I don’t care about the reviews. The art style is what sold me on the game.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

PS: next up from LRG is Chasm on the 9th!

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Do you need some naked anime ladies?

Previously exclusive to the Funbox online store, preorders for Waifu Uncovered are open at Shop4.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/waifu-un...

Belexes

@Solomon18 I am all-in for both of these releases - glad I held off buying the digital version.

Belexes

yeayeanaynay

has anybody received Xeno Crisis? says shipped on SLG website but can't find any up for grabs on Ebay? Really want that game! Just curious if anybody's orders are stuck in covid19 transit??
@Belexes same!!!!

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic