Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,821 to 4,840 of 11,405

GrailUK

@Miadaskate I bought the last 3 games as a bundle. I can't see the benefit of paying for advance notice of things I have already paid for lol. What a con.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Belexes

I am not interested in the subscription either.

Looks like there will be a Best Buy version of Celeste:

" As part of our ongoing partnership with Best Buy, they will be receiving 5,000-8,000 copies of Celeste (on Switch only) with unique cover art. This won't be available until after the copies purchased from us have shipped, and we don't expect their copies to last very long. Wait at your own risk!"

Belexes

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate I bought the last 3 games as a bundle. I can't see the benefit of paying for advance notice of things I have already paid for lol. What a con.

Yeah the 3-bundle thing is cool, but as far as their titles have gone, I seem to only want like 1/3 lol.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate wrote:

I don’t think I will be. Paying that amount just to have a 48 hour advantage? Eh. I was hoping for something that would automatically entitle you to a copy each release. I haven’t had any trouble getting the releases I’ve wanted from them, so I don’t really see the need for the membership.

My thoughts exactly

SpaceAce13

Magician

Enter the Gungeon...coming soon.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Hopefully they’ll do the bundle with the book like they did for PS4.

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Magician wrote:

Enter the Gungeon...coming soon.

Hopefully The Messenger soon thereafter.

Belexes

Miadaskate

SVTornado wrote:

@Miadaskate they have said they aren’t reprinting that book, so I doubt it.

Well, that’s some horseshit.

Currently Playing :

GrailUK

@Miadaskate It is their first Switch game, so I would be a tad disappointed if they didn't have something equally as cool for Switch owners.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Miadaskate

Super Rare are doing damage control after negative feedback received for their membership plan. I would copy and paste the e-mail but I don’t feel like it / care enough lol.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

Super Rare are doing damage control after negative feedback received for their membership plan. I would copy and paste the e-mail but I don’t feel like it / care enough lol.

I went out to their Facebook page - this is not going well for them at all - major public backlash. Will be interesting to monitor developments moving forward. Just give me the games and ship them quickly - the only negative for me on them is their shipping costs.

Belexes

Paraka

@SVTornado @GrailUK @Miadaskate - I dont suspect the book to return. But accepting it as an omitance exclusionary would be damning.

I would definitely wait to see what they su situte it with.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

Trinelogy was rated for Switch by PEGI. The first 3 trine games in a bundle. no physical confirmation but fingers crossed.

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

srg have started posting out Steredenn as of today. apparently there are about 100 copies left

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

^ Yep, mine shipped earlier today.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Oddly enough, my flipgrip also shipped from Fangamer today lol. Pretty cool that LRG is selling them.

Yeah; Steredenn looks fun!

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic