Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,841 to 4,860 of 11,405

yeayeanaynay

sterdenn is now officially sold out. the only individual title available now from srg is n++

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

looks like the adventure pals will be srg's next pre order. they are posting screenshots for the game all over there fb page.

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

fatbaldman

i would love pool panic to get a physical it looks like a cool quirky fun game.

fatbaldman

SpaceAce13

fatbaldman wrote:

i would love pool panic to get a physical it looks like a cool quirky fun game.

100% been wanting that since I saw the first preview

SpaceAce13

fatbaldman

@SpaceAce13 i want to play it but dont buy digitally and i feel like the game is being forgotten about already...

fatbaldman

Paraka

@Painay - This and Iconoclasts is the best news of 2019.

All I need now is a confirmation of an F-Zero.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Can’t wait for Adventure Pals and Iconoclasts.

I went ahead and ordered Windjammers today. Gotta remember to get Celeste before the month is over. I also bought the NES Joy-Cons.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

Im holding out for iconclast then will bundle the package with celeste & danmaku in order to save a bit on shipping

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

@fatbaldman
pool panic devs were asked about a physical on reddit back in July-

"I love indie games and I love physical games is there any plans for a physical release of this game?"

PoolPanicAngus • Jul 20, 2018, 1:12 PM
"not yet but we're DEFINITLEY looking into it!"

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Red Art Games announce plans for their first Switch release in March.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

@Magician Im glad its in march. with 3 srg titles coming before feb n another 3 from lrg this month my wallet is starting to feel it..

yeayeanaynay

Everygame

Hey guys,
Long story short I was in a really bad car accident, we need money and I'm selling my entire collection except for like 30-40 games. I currently have 302 physical games. Email me at [email protected] for list of games and prices if you are interested. Instead of collecting every game I'm now only buying the select few I really want and will play. Games are first come first serve and I posted the list several places. Prices include free shipping in the US only. Thanks my friends

Everygame

yeayeanaynay

Im curious if anybody has reached out to Warned collectors? I ordered Pankapu n it would be nice to have some confirmation on when it will be shipped. if not I might send them a msg.

yeayeanaynay

GrailUK

@Painay It says on the description of the game, expected to ship late Q1! We are 6 days in to it lol.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

yeayeanaynay

@GrailUK I get impatient. suppose I better wait until the end of march before bothering those guys

yeayeanaynay

Magician

It's because of posts like this that make me want control of this thread. I posted back in September how preorders for RICO opened at Gamestop. Please don't copy/paste every report you see on NintendoEverything. They aren't keeping up with current events as well as you think.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/nintendo-switch/switch_phy...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

@Magician how does one link bother you so much? are you a control freak? is this your personal forum? did you start this forum? do you own this forum? ..stop taking it so bloody serious! "oh but I posted this back in comment #4109" man you sound like a tosser. can you please stop trying to play god around here?

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

its so rude to single our another NL user for posting a single link. Im not spamming it up. I never heard of RICO before n Im sure a lot of NL users who watch the forum might of missed your old post. I appreciate all the info you dig up @Magician but maybe you need a internet holiday

yeayeanaynay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic