Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,801 to 4,820 of 11,398

Paraka

@MasterBlaster - Party Planet is the only one I can think of that you're missing in that list.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

Speaking of katamari, do we expect more to hit stores soon? I don’t feel like paying $70 for a $30 game

SpaceAce13

yeayeanaynay

Im grabing jp version of katamari. it has interior art!

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

recieved an email from srg. looks like january-feb is going to be jam packed
"..we will be releasing 3 games between January the 1st and February the 20th 2019. This ensures we have released 12 games in our first year as a company. This wont be a change in approach to our release timings. Any questions, please reach out on social media and I can answer any queries."

yeayeanaynay

GrailUK

@Painay Fairune and Knights of Pen and Paper 1 & 2 I guess

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

yeayeanaynay

@GrailUK or adventure pals I supppse. Im really looking forward to fairune!

yeayeanaynay

GrailUK

@Painay Ye, it looks good. I'm still on the fence about it if I'm honest.

Magician

Japan-only games for early 2019 are looking scary. Right now I count twenty games that haven't been confirmed to be supporting English. Naturally there are a few I hope will, Wizard's Symphony, Blade Arcus, Destiny Connect, Phoenix Wright Collection, etc. But my wallet would be grateful if most of the upcoming lineup in Japan doesn't become translated, only because most of them appear to be otome games.

P.S. - speaking of dating sims, shop4megastore has created a page for World End Syndrome. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/world-en...

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

I posted a week ago that Gamestop opened preorders for Truberbrook.

Post #4,778.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

@Magician oops my bad. I thought I recognized the title from somewhere. nintendo everything only just posted the news so thought I was being fresh n relevant. anyway happy new year!

yeayeanaynay

GrailUK

Looks like Lumines is getting a retail release. (Finally)

Magician

GrailUK wrote:

Looks like Lumines is getting a retail release. (Finally)

I wonder which publisher picked this up. PM Studios? They have been publishing quite a few games other than music/rhythm lately. Ubisoft? They published Electric Symphony on the Vita.

Enhance Games published the digital version on Switch, but their twitter account hasn't mentioned news of a physical release yet. Regardless, the game is amazing, and the physical version will be a welcomed addition to the collection.

GrailUK

@Magician Agreed. I'll be picking a copy up for sure!

Miadaskate

Update from SRG on the Club Membership :

Year 1 was great for us! Year 2 is going to be even better!
Happy new year from us all at Super Rare Games!

I want to quickly open this email by saying that not being part of this club does not affect those who still want to own games from us. Each of our titles will be available in the same manor as they have been previously and you will still get a fair shot. If demand for the club is larger than anticipated, it will simply allow us to print more copies of releases to maintain the interest in our work. This system is designed for people going for a complete collection and to allow them to purchase with us in a less stressful manor. If you have any concerns, please do reach out to me personally on twitter or via email '[email protected]'.

It is time! Are you ready to join the ultimate group for our most passionate collectors?

The Super Rare Club is a membership system designed to help support our most loyal and passionate fans. Its aim is to remove any potential stress associated with purchasing items from our shop as well as rewarding those who love collecting as much as we do. By being part of the Club, you will receive exclusive information, early access to products and be part of an elite group of our most passionate collectors.

The cost to join is £24.99* + TAX, the price of one game. This covers you as a member from the 1st of February 2019 until the 31st of January 2020.

Signups will run for the duration of January 2019 and all purchases are considered final and cannot be refunded.

Members will be contacted on the 1st of February with further details and relevant links.

As a member of the Super Rare Club, you will receive the following benefits:

• Access to all products 48 hours before their general release dates
  • Priority shipping: we will send your games out before anyone else
  • Be part of a secret mailing list and receive inside information and exclusive game announcements
  • Added to a secret Discord server containing other members and also the Super Rare Team
  • Entered into monthly competitions to win special items and signed copies of games
  • 25% discount on any purchased merchandise (one use only)

We look forward to joining you in the Club.

All the best,

George

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

"receive inside information and exclusive game announcements" - if anyone joins, please post the information here. :^)

Belexes

Miadaskate

I don’t think I will be. Paying that amount just to have a 48 hour advantage? Eh. I was hoping for something that would automatically entitle you to a copy each release. I haven’t had any trouble getting the releases I’ve wanted from them, so I don’t really see the need for the membership.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic