Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,841 to 10,860 of 11,400

Magician

@NeonPizza

?

If LRG preorders are closed, you could order a copy from Pix'N Love in France.

https://www.pixnlove.com/100-nintendo-switch

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

PQube's next physical release is Pocket Bravery.

And Modus are releasing Double Dragon Gaiden at retail as well.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Inspector Gadget is getting a new game and physical release.

Talk about a deep cut. Would anyone under the age of 40 know who Inspector Gadget is?

https://www.gamefly.com/game/inspector-gadget-mad-time-party/...

Hamstrman

Is Skautfold Shrouded in Sanity and Usurper worth getting if I only get games I want to play? I like Castlevania, but hate Dark Souls. Anyone actually played these?

Hamstrman

MarioBrickLayer

@Magician There was a new Inspector Gadget cartoon released a few years ago, it's on reguarly in the UK!

MarioBrickLayer

Teksetter

Magician wrote:

Would anyone under the age of 40 know who Inspector Gadget is?

Hey I say bring on the Gadgets, Smurfs, Snorks, Danger Mouse, Turbo Teen, Thundarr the Barbarian, Howard the Duck, or whatever and don’t question it. Let’s enjoy the Gen X nostalgia wave while it lasts, before we, too, fade away.

Gadget will be a pure nostalgia purchase for me. Now we just need to get Garfield off the kart track and into a puzzle platformer! 😄

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

Magician

@MarioBrickLayer I do like the game. Unfortunately it won't get a slamdunk recommendation from me. Last I heard, the Awakened version doesn't have local co-op? If the lack of local co-op doesn't bother you, then yeah...I think DDA is a solid game.

https://forums.dungeondefenders.com/forums/topic/169312-switc...

If anyone is looking for an alternative, X-Morph: Defense is frequently marked down to $2.

Paraka

@Magician - Stonefly, fantastic! Probably my favorite of Flight School.

In other news; I am nearing the 1500 Switch games mark. May been there sooner if I didn't trim thw useless "Download-Required" physical games.

Just 9 more to go to reach it.

Paraka

Magician

@Paraka 1500? You animal. You beast.

Untitled

Magician

@MarioBrickLayer

All told, regardless of regional exclusives or limited print exclusives? I'm not certain, but I'd venture a guess that it's in the neighborhood of 3,000. Like any other platform, there's a whole bunch of shovelware and/or lazy Switch ports that are getting a physical release and aren't worth owning.

Paraka

@MarioBrickLayer @Magician - From what I gathered, loosely, we are nearing 3500. So close estimate all things considered.

Of course, this doesn't factor in the down required, the multiple variants and such as well.

Paraka

Magician

Do you like card games? Is Satan your Lord? Well then you'll be happy to hear that LRG will be serving up copies for Black Book. I've had this wishlisted for a while, so I'm pleased.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Unreal Life is getting a physical release in Japan in August.

English supported,

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

Magician wrote:

All told, regardless of regional exclusives or limited print exclusives? I'm not certain, but I'd venture a guess that it's in the neighborhood of 3,000. Like any other platform, there's a whole bunch of shovelware and/or lazy Switch ports that are getting a physical release and aren't worth owning.

While I would applaud an effort to obtain all physical releases, there just seems far too many that would never get played. We see this with any system that sells well. "Farming Simulator 22" has a limited reach, LOL

Belexes

Teksetter

SLG just announced ESCHATOS for Switch and PS4, and the cart includes the dev's 2 prior games from the Wonderswan. This shooter looks great and I've been waiting for a physical release for years now.

SLG knows just what games to release to get me to import to the 'States a few times each year!

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

Magician

Weird West is getting a Murican retail release from Devolver Digital.

Sword & Fairy Inn 2 is EastAsiaSoft's next limited release through P-A.

RupeeClock

@Teksetter
I was really pleased to see Eschatos get the physical release treatment at long last.
For a 4000 print run though, I'm surprised that they didn't sell through given this shmup's reputation in the community.

Is that indicative of a declining interest in Switch physicals, or just what Strictly Limited Games has to offer in general?

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic