Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,821 to 10,840 of 11,405

Magician

Baby, oh baby.

You are saints and scholars, Funbox. Bless your hearts.

Edit: Interesting. These are crossdressing boys. Not a product for me. And far be it from me to kink-shame someone. But I assume people aside from me will appreciate this product.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ElRoberico

PSA: Limited Run copies of KOTOR II are shipping. I got mine today.

There's also a patch that needs to be downloaded.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Hamstrman

Bunkerneath wrote:

@Magician Ah Serenity Forge, think I got my UK version of Death's Gambit by them from Amazon.
Hope they do the same with Shadows over Loathing as I loved West of Loathing but had to get the physical from Limited Run

Wish they would do a rerelease of "West of Loathing" along with "Shadows over Loathing" like they did with Axiom Verge or river city girls. I didn't know about the Loathing series until this week. And for that matter, hopefully a rabi ribi rerelease with TEVI.

Edit: By "they," I mean the limited run industry, not any individual game company, of course.

Edited on by Hamstrman

Hamstrman

Magician

LRG's backend is stumbling and bumbling badly recently. Yesterday I received my orders for DoDonPachi Resurrection and Garden Story. I never received a shipping notification. Worse yet, informed delivery (a USPS application that tracks packages sent to your address) didn't make note of the orders either.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ElRoberico

@Magician This was the email that I got from them last week about their shipping.

Thank you for your patience! Not to worry, I have received a response from our Shipping Lead. Our shipping team is working through a high volume of shipments at this time so it is taking a bit to work through the current queue. At this time, it is confirmed that your order is in the current shipping queue to be sent out. It shouldn't be much longer for you to receive your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number.

I sincerely apologize for that long wait time for your order, I understand how frustrating this may be. Please take a look at our post regarding this year's shipping initiatives and highlights as to what the company is doing to improve production and fulfillments: https://limitedrungames.com/blogs/news/limited-run-shipping-i... . I hope this has helped any doubts.

I never got the shipping notification for the second game either, but it came last Saturday. It must be severely swamped.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

RupeeClock

@ElRoberico @Magician
I've had an order from December 2021 still not ship, due to it including a copy of Toki Tori for GBC.
That finally finished manufacturing and my order is now all ready for shipment, but still unfulfilled.

Production aside they do seem to have a lot of shipping to catch up on, especially older orders with lots of things finishing production at different times.
I emailed them asking about the status of this order earlier, and not long after I got an email asking me to confirm my address is current, so hopefully that pushed things along.

RupeeClock

Magician

Magical Drop VI physical coming (I'm interested) from Forever Limited (and just like that I'm out). I love the series, one the characters is the inspiration for my screen name. But I'm not paying FL's shipping cost from Poland to Murica.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Carboncast Episode 1

Pretty cool overview of LRG, their Carbon Engine, and some behind-the-scenes business of bringing Shantae, Trip World, and other games to current consoles. It also reinforces why MVG's word on Switch-related stuffs carries more weight than your typical clickbait Youtuber.

Magician

So the Alien Isolation physical release is inbound from LRG. It'll require the use of a 32GB cartridge so the asking price is $10 higher than a digital copy. Which is fine. It's arguably the best Alien game ever made and worth that asking price if you're a fan.

All DLC included. I assume it'll all be on the cartridge as there'll be space aplenty.

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/alien-isolation-the-c...

P.S. - Gato Roboto replacement cartridges are out in the wild.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Hell hath frozen over.

Konami are...self-publishing GetsuFumaDen?

Untitled

RupeeClock

@Magician
Cool to see the Gato Roboto cartridges are shipping out.
I haven't received a shipping notification yet, I'm worried that they'll ship it without one.

RupeeClock

Magician

Murican physical release planned for Mon-Yu: And the Longest Subtitle in Existence as well as a handful of other games I don't care about. Well, I am sort of interested in Jack Jeanne, but not for $50.

Teksetter

Magician wrote:

Hell hath frozen over.
Konami are...self-publishing GetsuFumaDen?

Wow, that is welcome news! Maybe thereโ€™s hope Konami will print the Castlevania Advance Collection, too, rather than outsource it?
Actraiser Renaissance and Ghosts and Goblins Resurrection are similarly deservingโ€ฆ

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

Lyapunov

@RupeeClock I did not get a shipping notification. So I was surprised when a package showed up at my door with not one, but five replacement Gato Roboto cartridges (I bought one), in unclosed mini bubble sealers, put into small boxes that were shoved into an unclosed bubble mailer, then tucked into a sealed vinyl mailer. Not the shipping department's best day, I'm guessing.

Lyapunov

RupeeClock

@Lyapunov
That's worrying, I guess just hope that I have them show up.
I'm actually expecting two replacement cartridges, one for myself, one for the copy I gifted someone.

@Magician Strangely enough, although they're self-publishing the EU PEGI release (like they did the TMNT Cowabunga Collection), they're still using LRG for a limited print US ESRB release.

RupeeClock

Hamstrman

@NeonPizza I know that the Cyber Shadow people said they didn't intend on doing physical. But that was over a year ago. I keep hoping.

And Steel Assault just got an LRG release last month.

Hamstrman

Magician

Skautfold Shrouded in Sanity and Usurper double pack physical release coming from Red Art. I'm happy they waited to bundle these games together rather than offer them separately as they have for other platforms.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Dungeon Defenders: Awakened coming from Super Rare. Very cool. I put quite a bit of time into this back on the Xbox 360. Just a chill tower defense game, "swimmin' in sevens" as Easy Allies's Micheal Huber would say.

P.S. - Super Mega Baseball 4 appears to have a physical release inbound.

https://www.gamefly.com/game/super-mega-baseball-4/5040054

Edited on by Magician

Paraka

@Magician - That is one HELL of a way to wrap up that pack. Solid release.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic