Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,501 to 10,520 of 11,404

Dimjimmer

@Bunkerneath
During LRG's Blowout Sale, all open preorders have been suspended. They should resume in a few hours.

Dimjimmer

Magician

@Bunkerneath Hmm, not sure. It is a game lost in the miasma of unfortunate circumstances. Maybe LRG was pressured to close the preorder from outside sources? Who knows.

Edit: Preorders were back when I looked a little while ago.

P.S. - DNF Duel wasn't in the "coming soon" page, I had to search for it specifically, but preorders are open on AmazonNA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BR63N283

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Bunkerneath
LRG announced that they would be suspending pre-orders for the 24-hour Blowout sale, which is now over. They wanted to separate pre-order sales from leftover stock sales.
If you check again, open pre-orders have resumed.

RupeeClock

MarioBrickLayer

I'm happy LRG have announced Spidersaurs, I thought there was a chance it was going to be forgotten about! The pre-order window also overlaps with Lovers from a dangerous space time.

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

Zuljaras wrote:

I've just renewed my SRG club membership, and I hope that it will be worth it. Last year was not bad but it was not GREAT either.

@Zuljaras I renewed my Club membership. SRG delivering Strange Brigade physically was a highlight for me personally as a Switch collector. With the only "bad" game from last year (imo) being Aerial Knight's Never Yield.

Bloodroots
Horace
Book of Demons
Sally Face
Flynn: Son of Crimson
Archvale
Superliminal
Rogue Heroes
Wytchwood
Strange Brigade
Aerial_Knight's Never Yield
Webbed
A Short Hike
Necrobarista
Dicey Dungeons
The Touryst
Fast RMX
Grapple Dog
Will You Snail?
Transiruby

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Bunkerneath

@Magician Sally Face didnt have the final chapter on it I was kinda disappointed at after getting so far.
Similar to the Deponia 2 having the looping teleport bug still in the game after how ever many years the game has been out and the problem reported.
Some times I do wonder if Super Rare are gamers or just money grabbers.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

MarioBrickLayer

@Magician @Zuljaras It's impossible to please everyone! For Horace, A Short Hike, Fast RMX and The Touryst alone I thought 2022 was SRG's best year. But I also thought last year wasn't great from Nintendo as I don't play Pokemon, Xenoblade Chronicles, Bayonetta or Fire Emblem - if you like all of those games then 2022 must have been epic!

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

Play-Asia have now given up on Dispatch Games ever shipping The Game Paradise: Cruisin Mix Special as they're now handing out refunds to customers who preordered the game through them.

Zuljaras

I was thinking about picking up Source of Madness from SRG but after watching some gameplay I decided to skip it. Every enemy looks like a floating monstrosity that is randomly generated, yet they all look the same!

SpaceAce13

Super rare’s email about source of madness said their next name would be “Hellish” could we be seeing hellish court next?

SpaceAce13

Magician

@SpaceAce13 Hell is Other Demons, maybe? That, or Doomed to Hell...?

Edited on by Magician

Magician

The Legend of Tianding is getting a physical release.

A story about Taiwan's Robin Hood is getting a physical release in Taiwan.

How...appropriate.

Hamstrman

Bunkerneath wrote:

@Magician Sally Face didnt have the final chapter on it I was kinda disappointed at after getting so far.

Wait, what? Why would they do that? I never realized because I always just download whatever updates are there when I launch the game.

All 5 chapters were out and included in the digital bundle back in 2021. Why would they take 80% of the game to release physical and keep it a secret?

Hamstrman

MarioBrickLayer

I received a shipping notification from Serenity Forge for Art of Rally this morning.

MarioBrickLayer

Bunkerneath

@Hamstrman Yeah i know

Just like the bug in Deponia II that was known about years ago but was never fixed, so if i want to go back to it, I will have to start from the beginning and i'm pretty sure the transporter is actually right near the end

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

ElRoberico

Is there a way to check for updates from Limited Run Games?

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Magician

@ElRoberico What kind of updates? Production updates for the things they're selling? Or something else? Usually the product page for whatever you bought has either the "in production", "in the warehouse", or "now shipping" status available.

Magician

@Zuljaras That's a surprise. Considering the game was published by Devolver Digital, I assumed RtMI would've been a Special Reserve-only release.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic